XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I ordered the Sandcawler on May 4th, butt won't ship until the 28th. Will it still include Revan?

I ordered the Sandcawler on May 4th, butt won't ship until the 28th. Will it still include Revan?

Yes it will. Or it should. If not, contact TLG, they will then sent you one, or someone else, when out of stock. (just ask for a rare/desired fig then, do not accept a keychain)

A set desicision here, based on the new upcoming sets.

It's between the ISD and the AT-AT which one should I go for? The ISD has a more interesting figure selection but the AT-AT would go very well with the new snowspeeder.

Which one do you think I should go for?

It's between the ISD and the AT-AT which one should I go for? The ISD has a more interesting figure selection but the AT-AT would go very well with the new snowspeeder.

Both, you have 2 years to buy both..

Well based off of observing the pictures I'd say that both of them aren't bad, but they're not astounding either. The ISD appeared to be more promising when pics were released from the NY toy fair, but after seeing more detailed pics in this month I find it to be lacking in the interior, and it felt pretty small for a Star Destroyer. The AT-AT is a little too small as well, and had the absence of good minifigures, as you mentioned the ISD had.

I guess between those I prefer the ISD, but not by much. This is mainly because of the superior figs and I believe there is more play value out of it, even with the underwhelming interior. If I were you I would try to find a previous version of the AT-AT and buy the 2004 version used for a fair price. I understand that it's not from the new wave but you will get more out of it.

Well based off of observing the pictures I'd say that both of them aren't bad, but they're not astounding either. The ISD appeared to be more promising when pics were released from the NY toy fair, but after seeing more detailed pics in this month I find it to be lacking in the interior, and it felt pretty small for a Star Destroyer. The AT-AT is a little too small as well, and had the absence of good minifigures, as you mentioned the ISD had.

I guess between those I prefer the ISD, but not by much. This is mainly because of the superior figs and I believe there is more play value out of it, even with the underwhelming interior. If I were you I would try to find a previous version of the AT-AT and buy the 2004 version used for a fair price. I understand that it's not from the new wave but you will get more out of it.

I agree with this; buy an older AT-AT for a far better price and if you really want the new minifigures (which you don't seem to) then you can buy them separately. The only figures I would consider worth the purchase though are the Snowtrooper Commander (who is ranked Lieutenant) and General Veers.

I agree with this; buy an older AT-AT for a far better price and if you really want the new minifigures (which you don't seem to) then you can buy them separately. The only figures I would consider worth the purchase though are the Snowtrooper Commander (who is ranked Lieutenant) and General Veers.

Depends where you live to be honest, trying to source an older AT-AT in Australia is quite a strain on the wallet and if you have never owned either the AT-AT or ISD before why not go for the new one? You get some great new figures (with either set) and if you already set on a snow speeder an AT-AT would go nicely with it for an entire HOTH scene. From a build perspective I personally can't wait for both however I have always wanted an AT-AT so I am biased towards that set...

Depends where you live to be honest, trying to source an older AT-AT in Australia is quite a strain on the wallet and if you have never owned either the AT-AT or ISD before why not go for the new one? You get some great new figures (with either set) and if you already set on a snow speeder an AT-AT would go nicely with it for an entire HOTH scene. From a build perspective I personally can't wait for both however I have always wanted an AT-AT so I am biased towards that set...

It is easier to get used sets in the UK I guess.

It is of course up to the person buying the item to make the choice between old and new, but between the two new sets I would go for ISD, not that I have anything against robot camels.

Thank you both for your replies, I'll go for the advice and stick to the ISD. I've seen alot of AT-AT's for sale online the one that catches my eye is the motorized version.

Thank you both for your replies, I'll go for the advice and stick to the ISD. I've seen alot of AT-AT's for sale online the one that catches my eye is the motorized version.

Good choice. From what I hear, the motorised one is really good.

Now that the new AT-AT has been on the street a little while, has anyone seen a comparison between it and the older versions?

I really needed to know how tall the shuttle is off it's stand, but on the landing gear before I invest in it. Thanks for any help! I searched all over the net and could not find the answer. I only found the height of the ship while on it's stand.

Thanks!

Do we have any confirmation on when TC-4 will appear in the US?

TheBear has started a fantastic looking moc on the cantina. I suggest you all check it out.

I have always loved the cantina, and am going to pick up 2 sets and somehow work on mocing up something. My trouble is that I have no spare tan lego. Does anyone know any good big sets that I could ebay for arches and walls etc??? Possibly some prince of persia or Indiana Jones sets? Would love any answers.

Cheers all.

TheBear has started a fantastic looking moc on the cantina. I suggest you all check it out.

I have always loved the cantina, and am going to pick up 2 sets and somehow work on mocing up something. My trouble is that I have no spare tan lego. Does anyone know any good big sets that I could ebay for arches and walls etc??? Possibly some prince of persia or Indiana Jones sets? Would love any answers.

Cheers all.

Look for 9516 Jabba's Palace for lots of that color, maybe find some old Hogwart's Castle sets or even Pharaoh's Quest sets used for cheap.

Hello,

Would anybody be able to identify the model number of this LSW Millennium Falcon?

2rgieyo.jpg

Brgds

sorenbruun

That's not a LEGO Millennium Falcon.

Hi Gremer,

Ahh, that might be why I can't find anything that looks like it :-) Appreciated with thanks

Brgds

Søren

Hi BJM

If you're looking to buy tan bricks, have you tried Bricklink?: http://www.bricklink.com/ or alternatively the Lego 'Pick a Brick' site: http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Pick-A-Brick-ByTheme. It's probably a more cost-effective option as you'll be able to order precisely what you need. To be honest Jabba's Palace doesn't include that much tan (and isn't that large) so unless you want it for the figures as well, I wouldn't recommend it :classic:

I've been thinking recently about 7662 MTT and 75058 MTT, and was wondering of which one to get. Now I can see the difference between the two, especially with 75058 to looks more movie accurate, but not too sure for definitive of which I should get.

Thanks both. I've always been a bit scared of bricklink, but how hard can it be! I guess the daunting part is planning it effectively (think I will take the plunge). I have always just made do with what I had, but then I come on here and see some truly awesome work and do feel inspired to get this one right. I love the ewok village on my shelf, I just want a cantina that looks equally impressive. And the thought of populating it with all the good looking aliens about is cool.

Just been reading on UCS slave due. Now shuddering with excitement on that too. Mortgage and star wars Lego. What better way to spend money... thanks all.

Look for 9516 Jabba's Palace for lots of that color, maybe find some old Hogwart's Castle sets or even Pharaoh's Quest sets used for cheap.

Hi BJM

If you're looking to buy tan bricks, have you tried Bricklink?: http://www.bricklink.com/ or alternatively the Lego 'Pick a Brick' site: http://shop.lego.com...A-Brick-ByTheme. It's probably a more cost-effective option as you'll be able to order precisely what you need. To be honest Jabba's Palace doesn't include that much tan (and isn't that large) so unless you want it for the figures as well, I wouldn't recommend it :classic:

Sorry - meant to quote these as above...