XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Hey guys, so I have the 2011 podracers, (7962) although I've had my eye on mos espa podrace (7171) for a while now. It has now popped up on bricklink for US $50. Do you think if I sold 7962 I could get enough to buy 7171? (Mine is complete with instructions, no box.) And if so, do you think it would be worth it?

Well, if you were planning to sell it on ebay, there was one of these being sold used with no instructions for $70. That makes me think you could sell it with the instructions for about $75. You could get slightly more if you look somewhere else though.

Edited by Steel Tiger

I'll repeat my question from the Sandcrawler thread: Do sets that are just coming out go on sale along with other sets? I've never paid attention to the sales.

Does anybody know if there is a way to get Embo (from set 7930) to be able to stand on the inside of his hat? I'm looking for a way to do this with no balancing involved and only using a few common pieces. Thanks in advance!

Does anybody know if there is a way to get Embo (from set 7930) to be able to stand on the inside of his hat? I'm looking for a way to do this with no balancing involved and only using a few common pieces. Thanks in advance!

A half tecnic pin perhaps.

Oh, whoops. :blush: I guess I should have thought about using technic pieces. For some reason I was trying to use a combination of other non-technic parts. Thanks Mr Man!

I recently bought the UCS Red-Five X-Wing Starfighter and I was looking for a decently priced companion piece. I've been very drawn to the B-Wing, but I'd like to see them together on display in a clear picture before I buy them. Can anyone help me out?

I want opinions on the Microfighters. I would like to get them, but the other sets are more of a priority. I am determined to get all of the 2014 sets (probably not the sand crawler). But Id rather get the other sets than the microfighters. I don't want to spend $60 right now and then could have used it for a bigger set. I'm 14 so I don't have that much money. Are the microfighters a must have? I really like some of the minifigures.

And yes I have seen Dave's reviews on them. I just want yalls opinions. :)

Edited by MatthewH

I like the Falcon. It's surprisingly sturdy. The X-wing is a little chibi for my tastes, though. I haven't bothered with the others at this point, so I have no opinions on them.

In my country they are $15 which in my opinion is pretty rip but so are all Lego sets in my country.

I love the microfighters. They look very good for their size and really have a high coolness factor that I think a lot of adult Lego and Star Wars fans appreciates. I find them perfect for display on my desk at work (they don't take up too much space).Younger kids will probably enjoy playing with them (they're very swooschable in a small hand). But if you're just after parts or minifigs, you might as well skip them.

Buy one of them first and see if you like it. Go for the Falcon as it's by far the best of them.

I'm more for displaying my collection (47 sets in my room!) and having all the sets released. Also I like the minifigs.

I have all six they are great sets (the Falcon and X-wing are the best) and much cooler than the planet sets IMO but if you want all the other sets first get them and leave these till last. But definitely get them you wont be disappointed.

FYI there is a topic for questions try using it and not creating heaps of different topics. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=87520

Also I am pretty sure there is a rule on EB about children being members of the site but i'll leave that up to the MODS.

I got lucky. I found them at my Toys R Us when there was a BOGO 50% off. So i only paid $45 for 6 of them. I didnt get the droid tank and bought a second X-wing instead.

I recommend you just keep an eye out for TRU emails (make sure you get them) or check weekly ads online and wait for a BOGO 50%. Make sure you check the details. Like last week they had BOGO 50% off on Ninjago, City and Duplo. The week before the Lego movie came out they had the BOGO 50% and it only excluded Lego Disney Princess and Lego Movie. So Starwars was good to go.

Edited by Solscud007

Avoid the AAT, X wing and Star Destoryer. There a good effort but just too bad and messed up for my liking :sad:

As this is a 'What should I buy?' question, I'll merge it with General Questions...

...and done.

Well I am mega mega excited about the sandcrawler but... $300 US is £180 in the UK and yet the sandcrawler here is going to be £250. The £70 quid difference is $116 which is just huge.

I have seen that Australians often seem to get a raw deal (sorry), but really this seems way off. I would buy in USA and ship over but all the tax stuff just gets way too complicated.

Would really like to hear views and any suggestions on whether it will be worthwhile buying American. I could almost afford the airfare with the mark up..!

I know its a little early, but does anyone have a clue that the new B-wing will be able to stand in the docking station of the 2006 model?

I know its a little early, but does anyone have a clue that the new B-wing will be able to stand in the docking station of the 2006 model?

I don't see why not. If both models are much the same size then i am sure it will.

Why are all the commando droids in 2013 sets misprinted on the head?

I have 2 commando droids from the 2012 battle pack, 2 from the BARC w/Sidecar, and 3 commando droid captains.

The 2 from the BP are just fine, everyone else has the lines on the head too high. Anyone else experience this?

Avoid the AAT, X wing and Star Destoryer. There a good effort but just too bad and messed up for my liking :sad:

I love the ISD. That's my favorite! And the X-wing's good for the pilot. I'd say get them.

The X-Wing is definitely worth getting for the pilot & the Astromech head. The MF is my favourite build among the three I have (MF, ISD and X-Wing). I like them better than I thought I would, but I wouldn't pay full price for them. Got mine during a 3 for 2 deal.

Hello All,

Just recently joined EB and wanted some suggestion from members on how to make sense of the display cabinet I build for my SW legos collection. At first I only wanted sets anything from 500 pieces and above, but then local "used" deals are getting better and better so I gathered more.

So here is my questions: What is a good way to organize the SW lego sets? Since I have 4 columns which has atleast 5-8 dividers. I was thinking 1 column per SW Episode but since there were 6 episodes then I lack 2 more display cabinet column. Also I notice majority of my sets aer from the Clone wars. So that poses another set of challenge. But anyway your suggestion is appreciated. Below is the display cabinet video I build.

At the end of the video are the bins I use to organize, the top of that cabinet can also be used for more important or significant set, My goal is the UCS Millenium falcon build from random pieces I have collected.

Is the printing on the Shock Troopers in the Gunship the same as the CTT Microfighter Clone (with the exception of the red) or is the printing different?

Why are all the commando droids in 2013 sets misprinted on the head?

I have 2 commando droids from the 2012 battle pack, 2 from the BARC w/Sidecar, and 3 commando droid captains.

The 2 from the BP are just fine, everyone else has the lines on the head too high. Anyone else experience this?

I noticed the difference on mine, but I couldn't quite tell just by looking which were the "wrong" ones, the higher or lower.

Is the printing on the Shock Troopers in the Gunship the same as the CTT Microfighter Clone (with the exception of the red) or is the printing different?

No. The shock troopers are from the CW, whereas the microfighter clone is Episode III, so their body & armour shape proportions are different.

sw531.jpg?1sw541.jpg?1

I recently got the spring catalog in, (which has the new sw sets)and two that caught my eye were the vulture droid and the grievous bike. (Both of which are major improvements over their predecessors IMO) although I really only want to spend the money on one. Any suggestions?