XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Hi all, should I get the tanitive IV planet set or the kamino planet set, I'm thinking of getting the tanitive IV because it's my only chance of getting a rebel, but I'm not sure.

Hi all, should I get the tanitive IV planet set or the kamino planet set, I'm thinking of getting the tanitive IV because it's my only chance of getting a rebel, but I'm not sure.

Get the Alderaan & Tantive IV, that's the best one.

Short question... is there a list (with pictures) of the different ranks on torso's of the Rebels? Like printed torso's and/or torso color schemes?

Maybe here you can find somethings, but you have to search every single minifig divided into episodes; if you search rebel ranks in-universe you can find them here at Wookiepedia.

previous year I made a MOC of an Ion cannon, and I showed it on eurobricks a few months ago. (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77515&hl=)

now when looking through projects at cuusoo I found a project of a MOC very similar to it, but I'm not 100% sure. (http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/43299)

does anyone else notice the similarities?

well I actually have no problem with someone using my idea, but I don't like if someone "steals" it, he didn't give credit to me or asked if he could submit a cuusoo project (what I think is no problem if he asked it or something like that)

so any tips what I can do? do you notice the similarities too?

excuse me if it is almost certain that he didn't first saw my MOC

Thanks guys I'll probably go for alderann it's got a rebel trooper and I've always wanted a mini tanitive IV.

previous year I made a MOC of an Ion cannon, and I showed it on eurobricks a few months ago. (http://www.eurobrick...topic=77515&hl=)

now when looking through projects at cuusoo I found a project of a MOC very similar to it, but I'm not 100% sure. (http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/43299)

does anyone else notice the similarities?

well I actually have no problem with someone using my idea, but I don't like if someone "steals" it, he didn't give credit to me or asked if he could submit a cuusoo project (what I think is no problem if he asked it or something like that)

so any tips what I can do? do you notice the similarities too?

excuse me if it is almost certain that he didn't first saw my MOC

The Death Star seems to be common for ion cannons. I've seen a few ion cannons using it. He probably didn't steal, he was just using a common practice.

What are the chances that we will ever get the Clone troopers from the CW TV show like phase I Corrusant Gaurd and Fox, Rex Wollfe in the EPII style Clones? :sceptic:

Personally I would love to be able to combine my Cpt Rex whit the new clones, but they don't match.

Edited by Cyberbricker

What are the chances that we will ever get the Clone troopers from the CW TV show like phase I Corrusant Gaurd and Fox, Rex Wollfe in the EPII style Clones? :sceptic:

Unfortunatly the CW line has stopped so we won't be getting anymore.

Hi All,

i was thinking to buy one 10221 Super Star Destroyer, I was impressed by his size, and for me is one of the ships that I like more in the Star Wars Saga.

my question is,

for those who know the set is worth buying it? is a "must have" set?

kind regards

Only if you don't mind the profile been almost completely wrong :laugh:. However looking back through this forum a little bit will pull some threads on how to mod it to vastly improve it. http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81541&hl=%2B10221+%2Bsuper+%2Bstar+%2Bdestroyer here, http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76132&hl=%2B10221+%2Bsuper+%2Bstar+%2Bdestroyer here, and especially here http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64362&hl=%2B10221+%2Bsuper+%2Bstar+%2Bdestroyer.

Unfortunatly the CW line has stopped so we won't be getting anymore.

Well we are getting the police speeder thing from series 5 of TCW.

I like it quite much even tho it's one hell of an expensive set.

yeah people might have issues about the right angles etc. etc, but i think for people who don't own the UCS falcon this set is a consolation prize type of thing :)

And the AV-7 cannon.

The Executor is my favorite ship from the SW universe. The set is very well done, not perfect, but it is still an awesome set to have on display. It was also a fun build. It is definitely not a cheap set, but if you have the $$ and want the set I'd say go for it.

I purchased this at full RRP, when it was first released and don't regret it.

Yes, it's expensive, but all SW Lego seems to be these days! The only bits I don't like are i) the 'bridge' which is simply ridiculous ii) some of the internal coloured parts can still be seen when it's finished and iii) The greebling is a bit repetitive & could do with a few alternative parts. Some reviews have criticised the flat base, but it does have some shape and, after all, the 'original' is approximately 17km long so it's going to look flat!

If you can get it at a 20% discount it's a bargain :classic:

I've seen a lot of mods, and to be honest, they've kind of conditioned me to think of the stock set as ugly when I look at it. :laugh: I look at MOCs and mods like the ones Mr Man linked to, and then I look at the stock set, and it becomes obvious to my eyes how bulky the stock set is. If you're not bothered by that, then that's the only real major objection most people have, if they have one. (Or maybe you should buy it and then experiment with your own modifications — not that I'd necessarily consider a $400 set as the optimal choice for a practice mod. :laugh: )

Oh, also, these questions are usually supposed to be in "What set should I buy?" over in General Discussion, but we let SW questions go in "Post your general Star Wars questions here", so I'll move it there.

Odd that TLG would continue consiedring we only got one small set this wave.

Odd that TLG would continue consiedring we only got one small set this wave.

Mandalorian Speeder & HH-87 Starhopper

And the AV-7 cannon.

And the Saleucami Battlepack.

And the Saleucami Battlepack.

I don't believe that's from the Clone Wars cartoon.

Hey I'm wondering what are people's thoughts on this set? I can't find very reviews on the internet.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/75018_Jek-

14%27s_Stealth_Starfighter

It's $90 CAD and so I'm wondering what makes this set more expensive than usual? Even the

more iconic 9493 X-Wing is only $75 CAD.

Personally I wouden't get it, Those figures are bound to turn up in another yoda chronicle set and if not you can buy them of bricklink separatly.

Edited by Tariq j