XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Hi

Does any body know where I can get the instructions for the 2011 LEGO Star Wars Miniland Figures? I'd like to build my a few out of my spare parts but, I can't find the instructions anywhere.

Have you tried finding out the set numbers, then inputting them into the 'building instructions' section on the Lego Website?

Hey guys I was wondering if you could tell me which is the best slave 1 to buy ( including jangos) I would appreciate if you could get back to me quickly guys :) Thank you ?

Hey guys I was wondering if you could tell me which is the best slave 1 to buy ( including jangos) I would appreciate if you could get back to me quickly guys :) Thank you ?

I've owned all 4.

The first one (7144) was funny, but small, and didn't had much functions, it isn't the version you should buy, it's only for collecters nowadays.

Jango's one was nice, big step ahead for that year, good minifigs and good functions. But the minifigs are all redesigned for 2013's summer, and the other Slave's are better. Also, this one currently cost most. I really fell in love with the box art at the time :p

The third one was nicer, lots of functions, great design, great minifigs. Though it had some small design flaws and inaccuratecies.

The last one is really the best one. Best design, best minifigs, most accurate.

But if you think the third one looks better, you should buy that one.

So I think you should go for the most recent one.

(Of course I don't count the exclusive one in a tin, that one is too rare and only a collectible, the set self doesn't seem all that great)

Thank you for your replies everyone it has helped me a lot :), taking everything in to acount I am going to choose the latest one. Thankyou again ;)

Yeah. The figures in the latest one are the most compatible with 'modern' ones. (i.e. they have larger eyes with white flecks in them)

Edited by Dragonfire

Hey guys,

I am from Australia and i have $200 to spend on lego, i will go on bricklink for cheaper prices but $200 has to include shipping, i am a fan of cw, the prequels and the old trilogy, i display my figures and vehicles and also play with them with my younger cousins, what should i get?

I think you should go for some of the AOTC summer sets. You could buy the RGS, Duel on Geonosis, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and the 75000 BP. That way you'd have Obi, Anakin, Padme, Yoda and five clones, Dooku, Jango, Poggle, FA-4, two SBDs, one BD and two droidekas.

The costs (well, in England) are:

RGS: about £100?

Duel on Geonosis: £39.99

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid: £19.99

Clones vs Droidekas BP: £11.99

The costs add up to £171.97. There will be some shipping taxes to pay, but you'll have £28 left.

Of course, you could also try and collect some OT ships (X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing) but the Geonosis sets are all brand-new and very playable. Hope this gave you some ideas!

hmmm thanks i have already set aside some money for the summer wave with all of those things already on it :) but im not sure what to get now :P

I thought about getting:

9494 Jedi interceptor - $50

75003 A-wing Starfighter - $25

7959 Geonosian Starfighter - $30

75013 Umbaran MHC - $60

75004 Headhunter - $40

or

7964 Republic Frigate - $105

9498 Saesee Tiin Fighter - $35

75004 Headhunter - $40

or

9516 Jabbas Palace - $100

75005 Rancor Pit - $60

75005 Rancor Pit (without figures) - $20

Which of these options would be best in your opinion?

Hmm...a tough one. I would go for option 3 (but why two Rancor pits?)

Option 1 is a mix of CW and non-CW 'figs: never do that!

Option 2's largest set (Repub. Frigate) has less playability than the Jabba scene.

But I would get a Desert Skiff instead of the second Rancor Pit, unless you already have it.

Because the faces just look so weird when mixed- apart from clones, of course. Their faces are covered up.

why do you never mix cw and non cw?

I never mix Clone Wars (from TV series) and non Clone Wars because, in my opinion, it is better that stay divided for several reason: for example the style of the minifig is different, the Clone Wars (from TV series) is something added after the rest and it destroy a lot of comics better than the TV series.

Recenty I have been selling off many of my used SW lego sets and reinvesting the money into NISB/MISB sets. Several days ago while checking out my local TRU for possible acquisitions, I happened to notice 2 SW Lego boxes stuffed behind a bunch of Chima sets on an end cap. Upon closer inspection, I realized they were the discontinued 10212 Imperial shuttle from 2010! I was going to purchase them no matter what but figured I’d scan them anyway. Both were on clearance and marked down $10 below MSRP, not only that, they were running a sale (spend $75 or more, get $20 off). After checking the value online via my smart phone, my jaw dropped and I immediately purchased both in 2 separate transactions saving $30 off the original MSRP for each. I couldn’t believe the deal I got, over $200 in profit between the two! My only question now is if I should hang on to both for some time still or sell off one now to make some money toward another set such as the Super Star Destroyer or Death Star for future investment!

About how long will 9499 Gungan Sub be available on store shelves?

I don't typically buy SW sets, but I want that Amidala fig, and she goes for over $22 on the aftermarket, which is like 1/3 of the set's value. Trying to figure out if there's another way, maybe a sale or something... Thanks.

Recenty I have been selling off many of my used SW lego sets and reinvesting the money into NISB/MISB sets. Several days ago while checking out my local TRU for possible acquisitions, I happened to notice 2 SW Lego boxes stuffed behind a bunch of Chima sets on an end cap. Upon closer inspection, I realized they were the discontinued 10212 Imperial shuttle from 2010! I was going to purchase them no matter what but figured I’d scan them anyway. Both were on clearance and marked down $10 below MSRP, not only that, they were running a sale (spend $75 or more, get $20 off). After checking the value online via my smart phone, my jaw dropped and I immediately purchased both in 2 separate transactions saving $30 off the original MSRP for each. I couldn’t believe the deal I got, over $200 in profit between the two! My only question now is if I should hang on to both for some time still or sell off one now to make some money toward another set such as the Super Star Destroyer or Death Star for future investment!

Ooh. I bet you upset someone when they came looking for those. :tongue:

Yannthedestroyer, I think you should keep one and sell the other. Since it's discontinued, people will pay a lot. Then you can invest in the Death Star/SSD.

Zeya, I would wait 'til May the 4th. In case you don't know, there's a massive sale on all Star Wars products in all shops. You can buy it there.

Edited by Dragonfire

Zeya, I would wait 'til May the 4th. In case you don't know, there's a massive sale on all Star Wars products in all shops. You can buy it there.

Not necessarily. Not all products are massively discounted. Usually there are only a couple sets with significant discounts, and the rest get free shipping, free minifig, free poster - something small like that.

Oh :look: . But will the summer sets be available by May the 4th? If not, then when?