popkids

Do you have dreams about Lego when you're asleep?

Well i had a nightmare about lego the other day, i dreamt that i was an admin on a very successful lego website but was forced to deal with spammers etc.......oh wait........Oh dang................ X-D

Well i had a nightmare about lego the other day, i dreamt that i was an admin on a very successful lego website but was forced to deal with spammers etc.......oh wait........Oh dang................ X-D

lol dejuvu! :-D

i sometimes dream about i cool set and that i buy it and hide it under my pillow.

then when i wake up its not there and i kick myself! :-D

i sometimes dream about i cool set and that i buy it and hide it under my pillow.

then when i wake up its not there and i kick myself! :-D

Ah, a reversional tooth fairy I guess.... X-D

9275787_8844d74650.jpg

If someone else has that dream I'm gonna call fake X-D

Well you missed me... I also dream about a store full of old sets and a few unknown ones, though often not marked down and I spend ages trying to calculate how many I can afford/which to get... then I wake up...

God Bless,

Nathan

Oh yes , I had some of that sort of dreams 3 or 4 years ago

about little pirate and castle sets in little shops with little prices and one time a great castle with +/- 10 of the guys of my avatar (can't get the english name in my head) for a very little price.

In the summer of 2002 I was with a girlfriend to the city of Tongeren in Belgium. There was a little Toystore which wasn't in hands of a greater company called "de Speelvogel". They had the normal lego sets of that time but they had also 2 little pirates Islanders sets who were both for sale.

6236 for 5 euro and 6256 for 9 euro. 8-

funny last night i did actually have a dream about lego. I was at a water park and for some reason there was a "home bargains" there. (its some cheap shop in england that sometimes sells cloud cars for

Are you in any way troubled? Perhaps? ;-)

Perhaps it

i used to.i remember a dream in jan 2005 that i went to the warehouse (a shop) and the had a whole lot of lego star wars minis and other big sets that i didn't know exsisted (probbably cos they didn't and still dont.)

lol :-P

Sure.I have em all the time.I either have something I really want,or it turns into a nightmare as I break my favorite minifigures.

Funny, I had my first LEGO dream last night. I dreamt we were visiting LEGOLAND Windsor, but for some reason we were staying at a nearby Army barracks. When we were going around, I got kind of hungry so asked the chef to rustle us up some food. But then the SSM found out and made us run around Miniland 10 times, shouting "I will not ask the chef to make me food!".

Not strictly a Lego dream, but I thought it was weird and fitted this thread.

If you answer YES to this question, you might want to consider dating... Just my two cents.

I sometimes have dreams about dating too. Does that count? :-D

This morning I was telling oo7 about a lego dream I had last night, then he gave me this.

I seem to dream sets that arent real :-P last night I dreamed this cool new castle set, It had a princess, one undead, and one crown soldier, and the crown soldier was in a little cage, I could prolly make one, and the skeleton was pulling it like a rickshaw, and the princess had one of those cool castle visors, and she was riding on a white horse.

X-D no lies, I dream lego and i remember if I do and what I do dream.

-Aaron

This morning I was telling oo7 about a lego dream I had last night, then he gave me this.

I seem to dream sets that arent real :-P last night I dreamed this cool new castle set, It had a princess, one undead, and one crown soldier, and the crown soldier was in a little cage, I could prolly make one, and the skeleton was pulling it like a rickshaw, and the princess had one of those cool castle visors, and she was riding on a white horse.

X-D no lies, I dream lego and i remember if I do and what I do dream.

-Aaron

So basically it was the skeleton tower with the princess and knight switched? :-D

So basically it was the skeleton tower with the princess and knight switched? :-D

Sans tower and wizard, then put on wheels. :-P

Additionally, It would be seven dollars instead of fifty.

You know, I can't say I have drempt about Lego. Maybe once or twice, but usally if it is, it's merely a sub-plot.

I actually did a few months back. It was before anything was known about the new castle line, I had a dream I was in a store that was loaded with new sets. It was insane though, aisle upon aisle of sets, mostly small ones (like 3 figs and a canon or something). It really reminded me of the sets they used to have when I was a child, but it was a historical theme, I think I remember something about Napoleon. I basically was just happy that they returned to their old ways.

Also, when I was REALLY young I had a dream where I went into a store and saw my MOC as an official set being sold.

ive never dreamt about lego when im asleep but i daydream all the time (I think i have ADD, i have an attention span of 4 seconds) and sometime i wonder what it would be like to shrink to the size of a minifig and live in Legoland-miniland.

I seem to dream sets that arent real :-P

Actually, so do I.

Maybe once or twice, but usally if it is, it's merely a sub-plot.

As I said earlier, same here. I'm never actually building anything, usually it's just in the background. But, I must be thinking about it just enough to invent sets, as I just said.

I guess I woke up before making it to the cashregister :-P

With 2 Gunships and an AT-TE, that's probably a good thing!