Sign in to follow this  
Torgar

Nocturnus Tribes: The Beardless

The Beardless are a clan of dwarves that were exiled from Mitgardia for various crimes against dwarven law. As punishment for their crimes, these dwarves were not only exiled, but their beards were cut off so that all who look upon their faces will know of their sins. Having banded together as exiles, the Beardless have found a new home in Nocturnus and continue to shave their faces in defiance of the Dwarven Realm. Their home is located in the northern Rakath Mountian range inside Mount Nogrod. Mount Nogrod has since produced more gold for The Beardless than the rest of the dwarven nation combined. The Beardless are led the notorious Rathgar the Brutal.

10198626896_3532590f9d_z.jpg

10198630626_f7f6078b58_z.jpg

10198504514_c482eafb49_z.jpg

Rathgar the Brutal.

Nice approach to dwarfs. Are there gold ore in the mountains?

Oh man, the story is absolutely hillarious and the build quite nice too! So having your beard shaved off, is that why you fled from Mitgardia yourself?

Excellent rockwork! The bits of gold are a nice touch :thumbup: Cool figs and backstory too :laugh: I also really like your pillar design, you used something quite similar in your Challenge V entry right?

Nice approach to dwarfs. Are there gold ore in the mountains?

Thanks! yes i tried to make it look like gold veins :grin:

Oh man, the story is absolutely hillarious and the build quite nice too! So having your beard shaved off, is that why you fled from Mitgardia yourself?

Thanks! haha, that may be part of it...

Excellent rockwork! The bits of gold are a nice touch :thumbup: Cool figs and backstory too :laugh: I also really like your pillar design, you used something quite similar in your Challenge V entry right?

Thanks! I'm happy you like the gold. Yes, I did use a similar pillar design in my challenge V entry, this one is a bit smaller (3 studs a side)

Thanks! yes i tried to make it look like gold veins :grin:

My dictionary gave some 20 results for the word "vein" (I mean for the hungarian one) so I didn't dare to use any. It seems this one is the right one.

Edited by Yooha

Lovely rock work, and fantastic backstory and figures :thumbup: . I also really like how you layer the plates on the base- it adds a nice texture to the ground.

Wow, fantastic rockwork! I love the gold veins, there look awesome! Great looking tribe as well!

So bad Mitgardians have to go to Nocturnus. No wonder they look so angry. :sadnew: . :laugh: . Nice MOC! Love the figs pillar and rockwork! :thumbup:

Im liking this tribe, haha shaved beards, who would of thought? Sweet rockwork too

Keep it up, i always enjoy seeing your builds