DarthNick

[MOC] Gotta Catch 'Em All

Haven't done much building lately, but I just had to put some together in lieu of the release of X and Y.

10199565673_6324ae9518_c.jpg

Enjoy!

Very nice! I might use your design to make some of these for my room. :sweet:

My brother and I are getting the game tomorrow, too.

I'm getting X within the next few hours! (EDIT: Got it!)

Great Pokeballs by the way. :classic: Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball (I know 'em by heart :wink:).

It would be great if you had an LDD .lxf file for these. (Just a suggestion :classic:)

Edited by Lego Spy

Cool design, I just made the regular pokeball and the ultra ball since my brother is picking up the game tomorrow.

Thanks! And nice!

Very nice! I might use your design to make some of these for my room. :sweet:

My brother and I are getting the game tomorrow, too.

Thanks, and please do! How are you enjoying the game? I'm lovingggggg it!

I'm getting X within the next few hours! (EDIT: Got it!)

Great Pokeballs by the way. :classic: Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball (I know 'em by heart :wink:).

It would be great if you had an LDD .lxf file for these. (Just a suggestion :classic:)

Thanks! How are you liking it?

And while I don't think I'll whip up an LDD file, how about a shot of what's inside? It's pretty simple actually. (Should be up in a few minutes)

Here it is: 10250922944_b56a86c839_n.jpg

So basically there's one attached to the top plate and one to the bottom. If you have any questions, lemme know.

Edited by DarthNick

Thanks! How are you liking it?

And while I don't think I'll whip up an LDD file, how about a shot of what's inside? It's pretty simple actually. (Should be up in a few minutes)

Here it is: (pic)

So basically there's one attached to the top plate and one to the bottom. If you have any questions, lemme know.

Words cannot express the awesomeness that is that game. :laugh:

Thanks for the picture! I think I might try building one of these later! :classic:

I was hoping someone would make something g for the release if X and Y. Great seeing an Ultra Ball as I just caught Yveltal in one!

Words cannot express the awesomeness that is that game. :laugh:

Thanks for the picture! I think I might try building one of these later! :classic:

I know right? I just wish I didn't have midterms this week... :cry_sad: And glad to hear it!

I was hoping someone would make something g for the release if X and Y. Great seeing an Ultra Ball as I just caught Yveltal in one!

Oh man! You're making me so jealous! I've only been able to clock in 5 1/2 hours :sceptic: