Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Amassbador Project: Merchant and Smuggler Torso & Flag Designs

Design a NEW LEGO Pirates Sub-Theme

MERCHANT & SMUGGLER: TORSO & FLAG DESIGNS

Those who wish to participate should first read the Design a NEW Pirate Sub-Theme Project Overview.

IMPORTANT!!!

We are currently focusing on torso and flag designs for the Haven Guard and have not yet properly defined either of the Merchant and Smuggler factions.

There has been some discussion about how the minifigures in these factions may appear although this has not been finalised and could change.

However, if you have an exciting torso or flag design you'd like to share for either the Merchant and Smuggler factions, please post them in this thread...

Here is my contribution a merchant sailer. If you've got ideas to improve the design let me know ;) The back is a little bare for my taste any ideas? Also what do you think about the belt color keep it orange or change it to a differnt color?

14950741026_b86aeb6a87_z.jpg

Edited by (Dutch)

Looks like he is in his underwear :P

it needs a great coat of some sort.

but as a basis it looks good

Bart

Your totally right Bart he does look like he's in his undies. So I added in a coat I also included a few different color variations.

14968175826_2a061c76be_b.jpg

I see you edited your first post,

I like the orange belt/sash.

and for the back, maybe a center line fold.

on to the coat, all three colours work for me.

as a merchant you'd want to stand out from your co-merchants, and want to keep up with current fashion, and maybe a personal taste.

maybe you can add a belt, with pistol or a knife tugged in. there are still smugglers who may or may not have pirate ambitions around. and some crew members aren't to be trusted of course!

Bart

Here is my contribution a merchant sailer. If you've got ideas to improve the design let me know ;)

Thank you for submitting these design concepts (Dutch)! thumbup.gif

After we've finalised the Haven Guard designs we'll focus on the Merchant and maybe HJ Media Studios or Yooha will produce a 3D rendering of your designs so we can get a better idea of what they'll look like on an actual minifigure.

In the meantime, everyone feel free to keep submitting design concepts or leaving feedback on what's already been submitted.