Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

[MOC]: Superman vs. Flash

Superman vs. Flash

Who’s the fastest?

The Man of Steel or the Scarlet Speedster?!

Will Lois ever be able to fix her hair after this?!

Well it’s time to find out! Ready...set...go!

10160736163_04aa49d1bd_z.jpg

Featuring Custom Flash minifigure by Christo.

Enjoy!

~Nemo

This is great! I like how you captured the sense of motion and the way you designed the 'speed lines' (I have no idea what they are called).

Good job!

I :wub: this MOC.......the papers flying about sell it to me ! :grin:

Now it would be a fair race......Superman wouldn't cheat ! :wink:

Brick On 'Captain Nemo' ! :grin:

Great work as usual. Probably my favourite from you, but I think I may be a little biased. :laugh: I have the Christo Flash, tis a beautiful figure and you've definitely done him justice with some clever techniques and great sense of movement! 2 massive thumbs up.

Ps : Flash wins...no question :grin:

For such a small and simple MOC, you capture this moment perfectly! I love the speed trails following them, the papers, the civilians, and the lamppost. But maybe the reason I like it is just because I love Christo's flash so much. :blush: Nice job capturing the essence of my favorite DC character!

Great motion capture. Definitely sells it with the papers flying. Keep up the great work.

What a great moment captured! I really love how you can see they speeded pass the pedestrians and the flying newspapers. There's only one thing missing in this MOC to make it perfect - Chuck Norris waiting for them at the finish line! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LEGO should be putting out little sets like this! Instead of buying another Batman set with another Bat mobile in order to buy The Flash Minifigure, release something small like this with The Flash and Reverse Flash, for example. It would get around that whole minifigures-sold-as-action- figures concept.

Wow, this is very good. Excellent MOC. I'm no good at MOCing myself, so it's nice to see really good things people have made out of their own imagination. love it.

Fantastic MOC! I love the flames they're leaving behind them, and Lois's hair. And I have to know, too - what is holding up those newspapers?

I have to agree with most of the comments before me...the speedlines and sense of motion is superb here :D

Is there a canonic answer for the question?

But I think Flash has to be faster: If not, then he is not the best in anything, what kind of superhero would he be?

Is there a canonic answer for the question?

But I think Flash has to be faster: If not, then he is not the best in anything, what kind of superhero would he be?

It all depends on who is writing.. But yes, The Flash is almost always faster than Superman, then it differs on how much faster.. Sometimes he's just stupidly quick, I'm talking about several billion times faster than the speed of light, and can travel trough time, dimensions etc, Then it's the whole ridicolous thing called Speed Force, which lets The Flash do all kinds of crazy stuff (for example, Speed Steal, stealing the kinetic energy of others and turning them into statues, google it it's ridicolous)

Also this: http://4thletter.net/2006/09/flash-fact-jla-89/