And here it is... Finally!

I have the joy and honour to present you my last work. The legendary Route 66 connecting Chocago and Los Angeles, traversing wild deserts of Arizona. I tried to include everything that makes the US American - a bar, gas station, typical truck and Harley motorcyclits.

Okay, enough words. Let's watch the pics:

10142202546_4291544af2.jpg

rou03.jpg_thumb.jpg rou07.jpg_thumb.jpg rou08.jpg_thumb.jpg rou11.jpg_thumb.jpg rou17.jpg_thumb.jpg

rou20.jpg_thumb.jpg rou21.jpg_thumb.jpg rou25.jpg_thumb.jpg rou30.jpg_thumb.jpg

rou32.jpg_thumb.jpg rou35.jpg_thumb.jpg

Some more photos will come as soon as Brickshelf staff removes all the naked women pics out of my gallery.

And just as a fun-fact. It's actually the biggest MOC so far and te first attempt to build cars. So now I can finally get to do something else... Yay!

Have a nice journey!

That's a great MOC. I really like the Truck (especially the front grill) and the Diner - that shape is very evocative. The scenery you've used is very lifelike. I've driven down roads that look exactly like that!

I think my favorite piece though is the Beefburger sign on top of the Diner - it's making me hungry!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Very detailed work - great job!

That burger sign is creative, along with that cool looking car and truck. Again, it's all nicely detailed its hard to pick just one favorite.

Excellent designing there 'Toltomeja'........I :wub: that tanker truck and those sweet rides ! :grin:

Brick On 'Toltomeja' ! :grin:

Wow! I really love this. All those nice shapes and colours - it really has a style. The different kinds of letterings are great, too. My favourite aspect is perhaps the tanker truck - there are lots of nice ideas in it. Great job! :thumbup:

(Since it's also a service station - do you have a Flickr account? Would be glad to have it in the Gas Stations Group.)

Everything about this moc is amazing. So many details. I like the desert area you made and the truck.

Neat! I really like the look of the road itself! I'm sure you did a big research job to capture so well the shapes of the restaurant and of course the 66 sign.

well done!

(Since it's also a service station - do you have a Flickr account? Would be glad to have it in the Gas Stations Group.)

Wow, I had no idea such group exists. Joined and added. :)

Nice! Just need's a Joshua Tree or two: http://www.haunsgowe...aun-800x533.jpg

Never seen such a tree, but it looks desert-like indeed. I was first intending to put there a cactus or two, but finally I had no place for it.

I'm sure you did a big research job to capture so well the shapes of the restaurant and of course the 66 sign.

Yes, it took pretty much time to get the grasp of American style. Plenty of photos and Google Street View.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Edited by Toltomeja

I love the techniques you used to show road surface wear! An accurate replication of some of the road surfaces we have here in the US :wink: Is that car supposed to replicate anything in particular or is it just meant to be a generic? It looks similar to a post-war Hudson.

219A_1-1949-Hudson-Super-Six.jpg

Edited by ep3_lol

This is a fantastic scene, I have never been to the American desert but this is exactly how I picture it! I love the retro diner and the tanker truck in particular but the whole creation is very well done! All it's missing is a cacti or two!!! :grin:

Great work and happy building :laugh: