Sign in to follow this  
satly

Long time Lurker

Hello all and greetings from sunny England!

Like many of you I have broken out of my Dark Ages so to speak. Three or Four years ago I rediscovered a few sets hiding in the loft that I had kept from childhood:-

6080 King's Castle

6987 Message Intercept Base

8860 Car Chassis

Plus a few smaller pirate sets. I had great fun rebuilding these and after rediscovering Lego for a second time around I have jumped in with both feet. I now have a passion for Modular buildings and City, large Technic sets, Architecture, and I am also still fond of Pirate and Castle themes.

I also enjoy the Creator Expert and Winter Village and I am currently starting down the path of MOCing. Rather daunting though when you see the quality of MOCs on here!

Brick On

Play Well

Neil

Welcome! And don't worry about MOCs not being up to some of the quality you see here. Some of the posters here have decades of experience and enough bricks to build a life-size house.

Ragnar

Welcome to the forums Neil. I think you'll find us very supportive and encouraging as you build and develop your MOC skills.

Oh, and I lived in England and it was never, ever sunny...

Thanks everyone, yes i think amassing a vast quantity of bricks is key to the impressive MOCs! I'll start small and build up!

Hmmmm it's like 7 months of winter and 5 months of bad weather, although I do remember summer last year... it rained both days :sceptic:

Welcome Satly! Go Castle! :D Great sets, especially the Kings Castle, to rediscover! Have fun on Eurobricks, and don't mind the quality of some peoples mocs. In time, you will get there as you keep learning. For me, I look at those, go wow, then search for new techniques that I can use. Just a bit of helpful information. :wink: Welcome again, and have fun!