Sign in to follow this  
Savage Oppress

Your favorite Lego Video Game

Lego Universe!

Oh ya, I can't believe I forgotten that game and it was a awesome game

Also someone is trying to make a Lego Universe 2.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

I haven't played many of the recent Traveller's Tales games, but my favorite of the ones I have played was the original Lego Batman. I especially loved that after foiling the villain's plans in any given chapter, you could play the same scenarios from the villains' point of view from Arkham Asylum. I didn't like Lego Battles as much, but I did like that it maintained that formula (so, for instance, after beating the Mars Mission levels you could play the similar levels as the aliens).

I liked a lot of the older Lego games, particularly Lego Loco and Legoland, but I don't know if they ever came close to the newer games in terms of depth of gameplay or quality. I've also enjoyed a number of online Lego games, especially the Junkbot series and the Mata Nui Online Game.

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game from 2005 is definitely a classic, so that would be my favorite. I remember playing that game all the time on my old PC.

Did LEGO Battles ever come out for PC? I couldn't find it anywhere at the time.

Did LEGO Battles ever come out for PC? I couldn't find it anywhere at the time.

Nope, only for the DS.

As for my favorite Lego Videogame, I'd say it was Lego Universe, before it closed. :cry_sad:

Nope, only for the DS.

As for my favorite Lego Videogame, I'd say it was Lego Universe, before it closed. :cry_sad:

Indeed, sad that is was closed but I have heard that there is going to be a fan made Lego Universe 2, I don't know if it true or not and if it's still being worked on but I know there was a wiki and some video of it being worked on but still idk if it's true or not.

Here's my top three favorites:

Bionicle: Matoran Adventures for the GBA. It's a pretty original platformer with double jumps and discs as your weapon. I kinda wish the screen was bigger and I didn't know there was a difficulty setting when I first played. There's mask pieces to collect and if you get them all from each world you get a new color swap for the Matoran. 

Lego Island 2 for the GBC. It's top down like Legend of Zelda but you can't die like Wario Land 2. You can definitely beat it in a day and you get new powers along the way to try and stop the Brickster from escaping and guess what, that's right you collect cards with minifigures on them.

Lego Stunt Rally for PC. The characters each have their own personality and niche and you get to customize your car which changes the stats WAY before Mario Kart 7 and 8 even though I like Mario Kart 7 better. and you can make your own tracks which is my personal favorite thing to do in the game.

Edited by Brick Artisan