Sign in to follow this  
Mr Breden

The Devils Ridge

Once, there was an old man, nobody knew who was, or how old he was, or where he came from. All they knew was that he was very fond of cold temperatures and liked long walks. Everyday he was spotted walking through the Devils Ridge, and every time somebody tried to go down to him and ask him who he was, he disappeared.10115546884_e8e8e946d3.jpg10115658626_e1254ce401.jpg

Nice footprint effect, really cool! Maybe the Photo could use some more brightness though

Love the footprint technique! The fig is also great! The base is simple, but effective. Nice work! :classic::thumbup:

Great snow techniques, it gives a post-snowstorm feeling where everything is blanketed in the stuff. The footprints are good, and nice combos with the fig!

Nice minimalistic landscaping, I think you've really achieved a realistic snowy landscape feeling :classic:

The camera angle and depth of field of the first shot is excellent, however I think it would have been improved by removing the shadows on the backdrop.

Nice footprint effect, really cool! Maybe the Photo could use some more brightness though

Love the footprint technique! The fig is also great! The base is simple, but effective. Nice work! :classic::thumbup:

Great snow techniques, it gives a post-snowstorm feeling where everything is blanketed in the stuff. The footprints are good, and nice combos with the fig!

Nice minimalistic landscaping, I think you've really achieved a realistic snowy landscape feeling :classic:

The camera angle and depth of field of the first shot is excellent, however I think it would have been improved by removing the shadows on the backdrop.

Thanks :sweet: Yes, the photography could have been better, I will use some more lightning and try to remove the shadows Next time. Edited by Mr Breden

Thanks :sweet: Yes, the photography could have been better, I will use some more lightning and try to remove the shadows Next time.

I actually think the lighting itself works fine, it looks like a gloomy winter day far north :classic:

... looks like a gloomy winter day far north :classic:

Agreed.

I like the broken wall sections a lot.

As others have said the footprints look great :thumbup: The bits of crumbled wall add a nice contrast to the snow :classic:

Agreed.

I like the broken wall sections a lot.

As others have said the footprints look great :thumbup: The bits of crumbled wall add a nice contrast to the snow :classic:

Lovely job! The broken down walls are well done, and the footprint designs are awesome! If the snow could be a little less flat, I think that would add a lot. Other than that small thing, fantastic work!

Love the footprints! That's a great technique and a brilliant idea! I'm curious where the head is from. I don't recognize it right away. If it was yellow I would say it was maybe from Exoforce, but the flesh color is throwing me off! Please share!

Love the footprints! That's a great technique and a brilliant idea! I'm curious where the head is from. I don't recognize it right away. If it was yellow I would say it was maybe from Exoforce, but the flesh color is throwing me off! Please share!

Impressive footprint technique.

Lovely job! The broken down walls are well done, and the footprint designs are awesome! If the snow could be a little less flat, I think that would add a lot. Other than that small thing, fantastic work!

Thank you all :classic: mkjosha@ The head is from the Hobbit Goblin King Battle set :wink:

Thank you all :classic: mkjosha@ The head is from the Hobbit Goblin King Battle set :wink:

Thanks! Those Hobbit Dwarf heads have some great, surprising uses. I'll have to go through at look at just the heads without the beards to get familiar with them.

I agree that is a good moc, those footprints are just fantastic.

Plain, simple and briljant landscaping. Love the footsteps technique.

I agree that is a good moc, those footprints are just fantastic.

I love your footprint technique. It looks realistic.

Thank you :sweet:

The footprint technique is very realistic looking. The landscape is also very good, it looks like a snowstorm just hit. :classic: