Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Nocturnus Tribes: Thek

The Thek are a tribe of Cave folk who take residence in the caves of the Rakath Mountains. Nearly the entire tribe are female, male Thek are very uncommon. They are blood red in skin tone, though priestess wear an unknown dye. The tribe are very religious, offering the heart of every victim to their deities.

Thek are also very weak, but are experts in the making of mechanical traps in their caves, traveling through the Rakath mountains isn't a safe venture.

Beware the Thek

:devil:

10112263393_5f635235ac_c.jpg

10112169625_90e51aacd9_z.jpg

10112163335_1580064322_z.jpg

my second tribe, enjoy!

Great stalagmites- it really gives off a cave feeling! I echo CBB's comments on the shrooms, they're cool, nice variation in sizes! Nice to see another tribe as well.

cool figures, great landscape! one question thoug, where are those nice torsos from?

Dwalin, bofur, bombur, mirkwood elf polybag

Thanks guys!

Interesting to build a cave without walls or ceiling, but it really works out well! I guess that the stalagmites help there :classic:

The minifigs also look great!

Very nice! Love the shrooms! Nice figs, and the machines look creepy! :sweet::thumbup:

You've got a wonderful scene here, LD! Nice work with the machines and the few bits of pink and purple add to the feeling. The mushrooms look good as well. :thumbup:

The only thing I don't like about this is the pinks and purples. They just seem out of place. The angles on the scaffolding are awesome. And those mushrooms are boss. :thumbup:

I :wub: the rickety scaffolding and the mushrooms, stalagmites, and rockwork are all great :thumbup: Neat figs as well, the torsos from the Hobbit figs are a lot of fun to use :classic:

Great start for Tribes: Round 2! I guess I'm mostly repeating what's been said - but I love the mushrooms, and the rickety scaffolding (and the rock work - as always - is lovely). I am curious how sturdy this is... any concerns of it falling apart when moving it around? or is it deceptively robust?

Love the idea of an all female tribe. I like the mushrooms and the puple bits!

Do I see Friends hair on uruk-hai heads? Interesting choice, and looks good surprisingly. :classic: