Sign in to follow this  
Kintobor

Heroica RPG- Quest #83: Four's Company

Heckz blows a kiss at Harlot's dead body. He gets near Arasmyth "Need help?" Heckz uses a remedy on Arasmyth and casts a Darkness spell at Fony Dozenhands from the back row.

Avalanche laughs at Cheech's comment. "You've only had enough when you're knocked out!" With a roar, he swings Earthshaker at Cheech once more from the front row.

OOC: If Avalanche is Stunned, can he, for example, take a potion from the back row and then not lose the next round, or will he lose whenever he next attacks?

OOC: If Avalanche is Stunned, can he, for example, take a potion from the back row and then not lose the next round, or will he lose whenever he next attacks?

You have to take an action, you just can't do it. You could target someone, it just wouldn't do anything.

Given the opportunity, Heckz checkz Avalanche for lice while he was Stunned.

Avalanche isn't Stunned. And I thought we agreed that he has no lice.

Heckz reconsiders and doesn't even go near the Yeti, realizing he is not stunned.

OoC: Sorry! Thought Avalanche was stunned. I think it's obvious that Avalanche has no lice, but Heckz is always paranoid about the safety of his hair.

OOC: It's fine. Cheech's Special is Stunned, so I wanted to know what to do in case Avalanche rolled Special Damage.

Due to Kadabra's lack of posting, I'm placing Eric Su as temporary party leader until he returns. If you could post Arasmyth's actions, it would be appreciated. We will auto roll, and assume that Sera attacks "Donny".

ROUND SIX OF THE BACK ALLEY BRAWL!!!

>Arasmyth vs. "Donny"- Hit Miss

Sera vs. "Donny"- 15 damage (-1 ether)

>Heckz vs. Remedies Arasmyth

>Heckz casts darkness on "Donny"- Miss (-1 ether)

>Purpearl vs. Kong- Damage (8/2=4 health)

Avalanche vs. Cheech- Shield (3+1=4 damage to all enemies)

Heckz:-1 health

Arasmyth misses Donny, only for Sera to zap him with her lightning. Heckz remedies the blind Evoker, while missing Donny as well. Purpearl is once again tossed aside by the lumbering Metasimian, while Avalanche continues his blood fury. The parties opponents were beginning to wear down...

10230979614_1eebd7e9b2_o.jpg"This can't end well..."

Cheech

Level ??? Humanoid

Health: 8/30

Special: Up in Smoke- Cheech blows a smoke ring at the attacking hero, stunning them.

Passive Special: Cheech deals damage equal to the attacker's level.

Drops: Pixie Dust

10231071455_4f5b043203_o.jpg"Kong think this last time he does drug deal."

Kong

Level 8 Humanoid

Health: 28/45

Special- All Time High- Kong deals 4 damage to the attacking hero, as well as another 3 for every status effect on the hero, both good and bad.

Passive Special- Kong denies the SP of higher level enemies.

Drops: Rocky Mountain (earth elemental, club, WP: 5)

10231069845_52ae00e9fe_o.jpg"Why won't you just die!!"

"Donny Dozenhands"

Level 14 Humanoid

Health: 28/80

Special 1: Rob 'em Blind- Donny steals gold equal to the targets level (non-retrievable) and blinds the opponent.

Special 2: Spitting Image- "Donny" manages to boost his ego, hastening himself for a round.

Reward: 60 Gold

-The Party-

33d49a56-cc25-4f65-8d7c-91269463436f_zpseb21ce9b.jpg

Avalanche (Dragonfire)

29 years old male yeti Barbarian

Level 1

Power: 4 (1+3)

Health: 6/8

Gold: 3

Equipment: Earthshaker (WP:3)

Inventory: Potion, Bottle of Mead, Smoke Bomb, Venom

9526423509_a47eccbb56_o.png

Purpearl Berthadhiell (Purpearljellyblob)

180 Years Old Female Elven Mage

Level 1

Power: 4 (1+3)

Health: 1/5 (5)

Ether: 1/5 (5)

Gold: 5

Equipment: Crimson Arcanon (Wand WP:3)

Inventory: Ruby (Fire), Potion, Bedroll

ava-heckz.jpg

Heckz Brutenhal,The Ghostbuster (Eric-Su)

32 year old male Mage.

Level 13 1/2 *Immune to Sealed* *Poisoned!*

Power: 22 (13+9) (Spellpower: 27 (13+9+5))

Defense: 3

Health: 12/17 (5+12)

Ether: 19/23 (5+12+1+5)

Gold: 39

Equipment: Rawr (WP:9), Spellbound Gloves (Spellpower +5, handwear) Robe Of The Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether + 5, Immune to Sealed

Inventory: Rat Scepter (WP:3, 4x damage to enemies named “rat”; wand), Pitchfork of Abomination (WP:1, pierces all defenses including SP but breaks after one use; suitable to all classes), Opal (Ice), Garnet (Earth), Amethyst (Darkness), Health Core, Tonic, Grand Tonic, Grand Potion x2, Ether Core, Remedy x2, Elixir, Smelling Salts, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Shovel, Bone x2, Crystal Ball (worth 50 gold/100 gold at magic shops)

9581024822_74460301e3_o.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard (played by Kadabra) *Party Leader*

214 Year Old Elven Evoker

Level 15.5

Power: 24 (15+9)

Health: 13/22

Ether: 18/20

Gold: 67

Equipment: Suume (Bow, WP:8 9, Wind and Lightning Elemental), Robe of the Elven Warlock (SP:3), Ranger's Quiver (WP+1 to bows/crossbows), Murderer's Dagger (WP:4, dagger. Stolen from the crime scene, no longer considered evidence unless returned)

Artefacts:

Gemstones: Topaz

Scrolls: Scroll of Sealing

Consumables: Potion, Grand Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb

Summon: Sera, Angel of Wrath (Lightning elemental)

10319463204_86806d354c_o.jpg

Sera, Angel of Wrath

Level 15 Lightning elemental

Party Leader, Please determine Party Order. Everyone else, choose a target! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Avalanche was in the thick of the fight now, swinging the heavy warclub over his head effortlessly and knocking enemies aside like ninepins. He continues his attack on Cheech from the front row. "Come on, go down!"

Heckz looks at Cheech "Bye bye, boo" Then he turns to Arasmyth "Hey Arasmyth, how about you cast a spell at Fake O Hands (from the back row) and your Angel of Beauty attacks him? I'll help you out, Purpearl." Heckz casts a Darkness spell at Kong from the back row and uses a Tonic on Purpearl.

Same battle order.

Purpearl lets out a sharp cough as she grabs her stomach with her right hand. "Thanks Heckz... This... Ape-face... is... a... tough... nut..." Purpearl attacks Kong from the back row while positioning herself behind Heckz.

Heckz winks at Purpearl"Don't worry about it." Instead of using a tonic on Purpearl, Heckz uses a a Grand Potion on her.

ROUND SEVEN OF THE BACK ALLEY BRAWL!!!

>Arasmyth vs. "Donny"- Miss (-1 ether)

Sera vs. "Donny"- 15 damage (-1 ether)

>Heckz vs. Heals Purpearl (+5 health to Purpearl)

>Heckz casts darkness on Kong- Shield (9+14x2=43 damage ALL ENEMIES KO)

>Purpearl vs. Kong-

Avalanche vs. Cheech-

Arasmyth misses once again, only for Heckz to come in and with one sweep of his wand, a blast of dark energy blasts over the enemies, knocking them out cold. The party stands in the alley, their enemies defeated.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!!!

-The Party-

Avalanche (Dragonfire)

Level 2

Power: 5 (2+3)

Health: 7/9

Gold: 3

Inventory: Potion, Mead, Smoke Bomb, Venom

Level 2

Power: 5 (1+3)

Health: 6/6 (5)

Ether: 5/5 (5)

Gold: 5

Inventory: Ruby (Fire), Potion, Bedroll

ava-heckz.jpg

32 year old male Mage.

Level 14 *Immune to Sealed* *Poisoned!*

Power: 23 (14+9) (Spellpower: 27 (13+9+5))

Health: 13/18 (5+13)

Ether: 20/24 (5+13+1+5)

Gold: 39

Equipment: Rawr (WP:9), Spellbound Gloves (Spellpower +5, handwear) Robe Of The Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether + 5, Immune to Sealed

Inventory: Rat Scepter (WP:3, 4x damage to enemies named “rat”; wand), Pitchfork of Abomination (WP:1, pierces all defenses including SP but breaks after one use; suitable to all classes), Opal (Ice), Garnet (Earth), Amethyst (Darkness), Health Core, Tonic, Grand Tonic, Grand Potion, Ether Core, Remedy, Elixir, Smelling Salts, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Shovel, Bone x2, Crystal Ball (worth 50 gold/100 gold at magic shops)

Level 16

Power: 25 (16+9)

Health: 14/23

Ether: 19/21

Gold: 67

Equipment: Suume (Bow, WP:8 9, Wind and Lightning Elemental), Robe of the Elven Warlock (SP:3), Ranger's Quiver (WP+1 to bows/crossbows), Murderer's Dagger (WP:4, dagger. Stolen from the crime scene, no longer considered evidence unless returned)

Artefacts:

Consumables: Potion, Grand Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb

Party Leader, Please distribute loot. Purpearl and Avalanche go up a level. Arasmyth and Heckz go up half a level.

LOOT!!!

10412979023_e5032507ca_o.jpg Harlot's Outfit- (Suitable for Witches, Sorcerers, and Harlots. SP: 2 Provides immunity from poison and deadly poison. Body and Leg Wear. Counts as one artefact)

10412979153_1f87588fd3_o.jpg Party Bomb x2- Deals 20 damage to all enemies, as well as having a 1/3 chance of stunning every enemy. Also spreads confetti and streamers about.

Rocky Mountain- (earth elemental, club, WP: 5)

heroica-drug-pixiedust.jpg Pixie Dust- (Causes the hastened- and lucky-effects, but also the weakened- and poisoned-effects)

60 gold

Edited by Kintobor

"No one messes with my flirting skills." says Heckz to the Harlot's dead body.

OoC: Kintobor, what does the Party Bomb do? And I assume I'm the one who distributes the loot?

OOC: Yes, you can distribute the loot if you wish. As well, I've added the Party Bomb's ability.

Loot Distribution:

Heckz - Harlot's Outfit, 13 gold

Avalanche - Earthshaker, 15 gold

Purpearl - 2 Party Bombs, 15 gold

Arasmyth - Pixie Dust, 17 gold

Avalanche slings Trollsbane over his back. "Where do we go now?"

OOC: I will not be on for the next three days. Eric Su can control Avalanche until I get back.

-The Party-

Avalanche (Dragonfire)

Level 2

Power: 5 (2+3)

Health: 7/9

Gold: 18

Inventory: Potion, Mead, Smoke Bomb, Venom, Trollsbane (WP:5, earth club)

Level 2

Power: 5 (1+3)

Health: 6/6 (5)

Ether: 5/5 (5)

Gold: 20

Inventory: Ruby (Fire), Potion, Bedroll, Party Bomb (20 damage to all enemies, 1/3 chance to stun every enemy) x2

ava-heckz.jpg

32 year old male Mage.

Level 14 *Immune to Sealed* *Poisoned!*

Power: 23 (14+9) (Spellpower: 27 (13+9+5))

Health: 13/18 (5+13)

Ether: 20/24 (5+13+1+5)

Gold: 52

Inventory: Rat Scepter (WP:3, 4x damage to enemies named “rat”; wand), Pitchfork of Abomination (WP:1, pierces all defenses including SP but breaks after one use; suitable to all classes), Opal (Ice), Garnet (Earth), Amethyst (Darkness), Health Core, Tonic, Grand Tonic, Grand Potion, Ether Core, Remedy, Elixir, Smelling Salts, Mead, Phoenix Essence, Bedroll, Shovel, Bone x2, Crystal Ball (worth 50 gold/100 gold at magic shops), Harlot's Outfit (Suitable for Witches, Sorcerers, and Harlots. SP: 2 Provides immunity from poison and deadly poison. Body and Leg Wear. Counts as one artefact)

Level 16

Power: 25 (16+9)

Health: 14/23

Ether: 19/21

Gold: 84

Artefacts:

Consumables: Potion, Grand Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Water Bomb, Pixie Dust

As the party looks over their new loot, they don't notice one of the thugs get up and begin to raise his arms up with a panicked look on his face. Looking around, the other three seemed less like they were dead and more likely unconscious.

10412299376_c2959f2e0c_o.jpg

10231069845_52ae00e9fe_o.jpg

"Oi! Hey, look, no hard feelings, eh? Why don't we, eh, call it even and you allow us to run on, eh? So, please, why don't we-"

9336893385_2896ed4238_o.jpg

"Stop, you ruffian!!"

Paolo, Falner, and a surge of Town Watchmen swarm the area with a sea of red and blue, keeping aim on the three unconscious bodies and the Donny impersonator. Falner looks around at the mess of an alley, with holes and debris littering the street, while Paolo draws his short sword on the fake Donny and smirks.

10412295936_82d94f26fe_o.jpg

"Well, well, it's not every day one captures a dead man, or a dead Wolfgang general for that matter. You're all under arrest! Men, cuff and then carry the unconscious bodies back to headquarters, include "Donny" here!"

10231069845_52ae00e9fe_o.jpg

"You can't do this, you have nothing to charge us on, you have no evidence!!"

The four Wolfgang members are shackled and dragged off and out of sight as Paolo, Falner, and two other guards stick around. Paolo turns the party with a look of concern, despite smiling.

10412285264_dd5fc3510a_o.jpg

"Are you alright? Are you hurt in any way? What did they do? We lost sight of you in the market, one minute you were walking behind us, the next you were gone in a mass of people! I feared for the worst! Thank goodness you're okay!"

9864383275_4affd3b7c7_o.jpg

"Yes, it seems you got into quite the scuffle, there. How I wish I could have been there, like my time un Brendenton..."

What would the party say?

Heckz turned to Paolo "It was the worst Lieutenant. Everything was going okay, we approched the drug dealers and their two possible buyers- " Heckz points at Fony Dozenhands and Harlot. " -I got next to Harlot and- oh god, SHE MESSED WITH MY FLIRTING SKILLS!!!"

OOC: Back, sorry

IC: We're fine, Lieutenant. Heckz is just being sissy. Just a quick drug bust on our way, felt like we needed a scuffle.

Purpearl turns towards Lt. Paolo "It seems like that guy with the friendship band is the boss and his ape BFF seems to be working for him. There was also a mention of an Alex-something and a Paige from what we overheard. "Donny" is the thief with that fake fingernails and Harlot is the cheerleader with the whip. Both of them were after some kind of stuff from those drug dealers."

"It was a near death experience for me and all thanks to Heckz, Arasmyth, Avalanche and Sera, I'm still alive."

OOC: Sorry for the delay! We'll continue now! :blush:

"Well, it looks like you've done us another service by getting those men off the streets. I'll see about giving you lot some sort of reward for bringing in those crooks. For now though, I'm glad you lot are fine. I'm sorry to rush you, but we really got to get going. At the rate we're going, the Syndicate's probably already there."

"I agree. This alley is very... unwelcoming..."

The party make their way out of the gloomy with the Town Watch officials and back out onto the streets. It doesn't take long for them to be bustled into the Town Watch Barracks, the red and blue colours adorned on banners as various officials rush about with papers and members of the watch bustle about. The dwarven coroner walks in front of the group and tips his hat.

"This is where I leave, my sincerest apologies but I have other things to attend to, including a recent event down at an apparent Guild of Invision event. Best of luck in your endeavours."

With those words, he disappears into the hustle and bustle.

"Sometimes I wish he'd slow down, you know. Sometimes I wish I'd slow down. Ah well, I'll take you to the interrogation room. I just hope he hasn't arrived yet..."

Paolo leads the party through the building and into the lower levels. Passing a few rooms, Paolo leads the party into a sparse, yet well lit room. A few bars bring sunlight in from the streets above. A Town Watch banner sits in the corner, reminding everyone where they were and who was in control here. A table sits near the back, with a worn wooden chair and a stool sitting on opposite sides. A newspaper and a large book sit on top, with a candle next to the two items.

10412292705_a5432128dd_o.jpg

"Ah, good. So, it seems the Syndicate members will be here shortly. You have some time to go over the evidence you've gathered, as well as discuss anything with me. If you think you're ready without any of that, let me know."

Will the party take some time to review, or move onto the interrogation?

Heckz brushes his hair and thinks for a while "I don't know about you guys, but I think we are good to go. Except for the fact the knife is no longer evidence."