Inn phase 3:

25155234727_78fda81f03.jpg

Store phase 1:

39316099694_53d76c2a4e.jpg

Walls phase 3:

26153133868_b9022aac75.jpg

Stable phase 3 (pending - need to create phase 2 yet):

25155092157_aa64ba3166.jpg

And here are the titles some of you have earned!

@Gunman has gained the titles of Innkeeper, Protector, and Gatekeeper. @soccerkid6 earned the titles of Vendour, Miller, Lord Mayor, and Agrarian.

Also the first post will be updated when Kabel or Ecc has time to post the updated scorecard. 

Speaking of title updates, latest post here is a few months old and I'm checking back on old builds and credits so I can figure out how to get back on track with old AoM projects... noticed that I'm uncredited for Farm and Tower (for several years now?) so here are the links to those for whenever this gets updated:

On 5/13/2018 at 3:55 PM, mccoyed said:

Speaking of title updates, latest post here is a few months old and I'm checking back on old builds and credits so I can figure out how to get back on track with old AoM projects... noticed that I'm uncredited for Farm and Tower (for several years now?) so here are the links to those for whenever this gets updated:

Snip

Sorry about that mccoyed, don't know how I missed all of those before. They had been posted in this topic, right? 

Not 100% sure if they all were, so I included the links to make it easy. Got House Phase 2 in the works. :P

Edited by mccoyed

Wow, I'm a little behind posting to this thread.  Any chance I could get a scorecard going on the first page?

Agriculture:

Defenses:

The first post has been updated!

And I can now award @mccoyed his overdue titles of Farmer and Watchman :excited:
@The Stad: Your builds are all in the scorecard now as well, keep up the good work :thumbup:

Let me know if I missed anything again :blush:

Thanks SK. Hopefully get the Home one soon too but I decided to go a little bigger for my next build...

11 hours ago, mccoyed said:

Thanks SK. Hopefully get the Home one soon too but I decided to go a little bigger for my next build...

Sounds promising!

7 hours ago, The Stad said:

Many thanks SK, I feel like an official participant now!

And you certainly are :thumbup: I'm super excited to see what you come up with for Book III :classic:

3 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

*snip*
Also for future reference, it makes things a bit easier to follow for Age of Mitgardia if you include "AoM: Whatever Subcategory Phase #: " before the title of the build :classic:

I don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but maybe you could post this in the Mitgardian thread as well to make sure everyone has seen it? Just to make your life easier :grin:

My first entry, an apple orchard. Only now read about the naming convention. Will use it in future builds.

Edited by Bracari

10 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

@Ayrlego: Added you to the scorecard :thumbup: And your mountain hut would also fit well for the Dwellings of Mitgardia Community Build.
Also for future reference, it makes things a bit easier to follow for Age of Mitgardia if you include "AoM: Whatever Subcategory Phase #: " before the title of the build :classic:

Awesome thanks! - I'll add the preamble to the thread title in the future (I thought about this time but wasn't sure...) I thought about using the hut for the community build but I think I'll save it for something bigger.

12 hours ago, Bracari said:

My first entry, an apple orchard. Only now read about the naming convention. Will use it in future builds.

Excellent! And no worries about the naming stuff, it usually takes a little time to get used to :classic:

11 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Awesome thanks! - I'll add the preamble to the thread title in the future (I thought about this time but wasn't sure...) I thought about using the hut for the community build but I think I'll save it for something bigger.

That is fine too, though you can put as many builds as you want in the Community Build :dsweet:

AoM: Farm Phase 2: Strongarm's Homestead Produce Garden:

Now it's time to start the big build, Farmhouse and animal husbandry *huh*

Edited by Bracari