Age of Mitgardia (free-build-challenge)

Inn Phase III:

18843106982_4f961db31c_n.jpg

Also, I'd like to put this out there:

MKJoshA

Town: Store: Phase1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Town: House: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Town: Inn: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Agriculture: Storehouse: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Agriculture: Farm: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Agriculture: Mill: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Defenses: Gatehouse: Phase1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Defenses: Wall: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Defenses: Tower: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Military: Stables: Phase 1, Phase 2,Phase 3.

Military: Barracks: Phase1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Military: Archery: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3.

Not all of these have been approved yet, but all have been built :grin: One thing I should note is that I mis-labeld my House Phase III as a 2nd House Phase II. I have the links correct here, but back on the first page the House Phase II links to my House Phase III. Both were linked here in the AoM forum. It was my fault for not labeling it correctly.

Ups forgot to add this here. :classic:

My tower phase II

16539649553_99eff992e5_z.jpg

Edited by Gunman

And several Mitgardians have earned themselves some new titles!

Mccoyed earned the title: Frost Berserker

Soccerkid6 earned the title: Innkeeper

And MKJoshA earned all of the titles that Age of Mitgardia can give, by completing all AoM categories!

Including:

Eagle Eyed Danger, Frost Berserker, Shadow Rider, and Rigr for the Military categories

Miller, Farmer, Manager, and Agrarian for the Agriculture categories

Gentleman, Innkeeper, Vendour, and Lord Mayor for the Town categories

Watchmen, Protector, Gate Keeper, and Strategic Heavyweight for the Defenses categories

I know he already earned some of those titles before this update, but I was having trouble remembering which particular ones were new, besides listing them all helps show how impressive an achievement completing AoM is :wink:

MKJoshA also earned the fancy tag that Ecc came up with, should be rewarded soon...

First post will be updated soon.

Edited by soccerkid6

And several Mitgardians have earned themselves some new titles!

Mccoyed earned the title: Frost Berserker

Soccerkid6 earned the title: Innkeeper

And MKJoshA earned all of the titles that Age of Mitgardia can give, by completing all AoM categories!

Including:

Eagle Eyed Danger, Frost Berserker, Shadow Rider, and Rigr for the Military categories

Miller, Farmer, Manager, and Agrarian for the Agriculture categories

Gentleman, Innkeeper, Vendour, and Lord Mayor for the Town categories

Watchmen, Protector, Gate Keeper, and Strategic Heavyweight for the Defenses categories

I know he already earned some of those titles before this update, but I was having trouble remembering which particular ones were new, besides listing them all helps show how impressive an achievement completing AoM is :wink:

MKJoshA also earned the fancy tag that Ecc came up with, should be rewarded soon...

First post will be updated soon.

Thank you SK! The AoM challenge kept me building at times when maybe I would have been in a slump. It also pushed me to get better and better. Thank you to you and the other guild leaders for hosting it! I am a better builder today because of AoM. Now to see how I can incorporate those titles into my signature and get it to fit on one page...

Congrats MK! Well deserved and idd AoM helped me keep building and improving myself a lot also.

Thank you SK! The AoM challenge kept me building at times when maybe I would have been in a slump. It also pushed me to get better and better. Thank you to you and the other guild leaders for hosting it! I am a better builder today because of AoM. Now to see how I can incorporate those titles into my signature and get it to fit on one page...

And tagged! Congrats, well deserved :classic: . Now I certainly need to catch up! :grin: