Ecclesiastes

Age of Mitgardia (free-build-challenge)

Barrack Phase 1: Dueling

2013-10-13_14.51.05.jpg

Barrack Phase 2: A training under trees

2013-10-13_15.33.03.jpg

Stables Phase 1:

2013-10-13_16.40.27.jpg

All MOCs are great! I built a phase I archery, I hope I can upload it this weekend (pc is doing weird).

I finally found a camera that works, but don't expect a lot of MOCs from me, I am really busy with school stuff :cry_sad: .

EDIT: here is the link to the topic!! http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=87721

Edited by jeroenaa

So I posted my Phase l archery, and I got my phase lll archery ready, really proud of it, but do I have to post a phase ll archery first? I have a phase ll archery, but it is not good compared to phase lll.

So I posted my Phase l archery, and I got my phase lll archery ready, really proud of it, but do I have to post a phase ll archery first? I have a phase ll archery, but it is not good compared to phase lll.

Yes you should post Phase II before Phase III :classic:

Alright, I rebuild my phase I. barracks. May I go to the phase II. ? And also a question. Do you get the badge if you complete just military faction, or you have to do all factions (farming ...)?

2013-10-19_15.17.30.jpg

Nice build! If I am correct you need to complete all sub categories to get the badge. If you complete one sub categorie, you get a title.

Here's my Store Phase III:

10365979623_daf9b66885.jpg

And here's my Stables Phase 3:

10365771335_674aa4c002.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Love the unique way of showing snow on the roof. Good job on both!

I added all the mocs to the scorecard, if I missed one let me know. Further, please provide a link to your topic in this thread. Future mocs posted without links to the topic will not be added to the scorecard, because than I will have to search for all the topics as I did for previous entries.

Ok, here are my Phase ll and lll archery!

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=87776

enjoy!

Each phase needs it's own topic, so two phases at once aren't allowed.

Alright, I rebuild my phase I. barracks. May I go to the phase II. ? And also a question. Do you get the badge if you complete just military faction, or you have to do all factions (farming ...)?

If you post the new picture of phase one in your topic you can work on phase II. And for the tag you've to accomplish all factions/categories. But don't rush it, you've got plenty of time!

Love the unique way of showing snow on the roof. Good job on both!

Please post comments in the topic belonging to the moc.

Here is the Phase l barrack: http://www.eurobrick...topic=87904&hl= enjoy!

I know I posted this here earlier, but I found out you had to post Phase ll first, and then receive tips, and than upload Phase lll. So, I post Phase ll here, so you can give me tips, and then I can make phase lll archery, so I can upload it here. Thanks and enjoy! http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=87905

Edited by jeroenaa

Ecclesiastes is there a time limit for this?? i was thinking of mocing for Book II challenge 1 1st and after for this one (after xmas)

Ecclesiastes is there a time limit for this?? i was thinking of mocing for Book II challenge 1 1st and after for this one (after xmas)

I asked this a while ago too. I'm working on the assumption that it will run through all of Book II at a minimum...

so far no time limit, just keep on building! BTW, does anyone know why hench got banned?

Edited by kabel