Hello All!

I want to present one more funny creation. Fortunately it hasn't real prototype :)

6 RC functions:

- AWD

- Independent front and rear steering

- propeller activation

- independent left and right propeller management

Video:

Thanks for watching!

Edited by desert752

Looks massive! I didn't think it will float to be honest.

At first it did not seem that massive until I saw it in the bathtube, So It must weight quite a bit yet it really floats.

What set are those ship hulls, they work pretty well.

At first it did not seem that massive until I saw it in the bathtube, So It must weight quite a bit yet it really floats.

What set are those ship hulls, they work pretty well.

Without all decorate plates and structures its weight is about 6 kg. Ship hull from 7994. And the additional floatability is provided by wheels!

Unique MOC!

P.s, People in Africa are hungry, and you use Power Pullers as swim ballons:))))

Edited by rm8

Unique MOC!

P.s, People in Africa are hungry, and you use Power Pullers as swim ballons:))))

:)))))

Power pullers? Then those are not floatability aids, those are ballast :laugh:

You are not right :)

Wow, I just noticed that these are all indeed Power Pullers. You lucky $#@$@ :laugh: I only have 2 :sceptic:

Wow, I just noticed that these are all indeed Power Pullers. You lucky $#@$@ :laugh: I only have 2 :sceptic:

That's 2 more than I have..... :cry_sad:

Same here. The prices are just too high... :sceptic: The MOC is fantastic, it looks beautiful and it's crazy huge! :thumbup:

That's a great build. I've not watched the video yet but I love what I see. I love the mix of lego's.

H

OMG Its the size of the whole bath! would love to see this drive into a lake and motor off across the water

Same here. The prices are just too high... :sceptic:

True, I bit the bullet when I saw a couple on sale for 15 EUR a piece. They're only going to get more expensive, as I highly doubt Lego will ever produce a new set that uses them.

Edit: OMG.. I just got very lucky and bought a used near-perfect 8466 for only 85 EUR! That's 4 more Power Pullers!

Edited by jantjeuh

Thanks all for comments!

OMG Its the size of the whole bath! would love to see this drive into a lake and motor off across the water

The autumn has come and that is not the best time for bathing in lake :) I have some ideas for lake and i hope to realize it in spring!

The boat part of it makes it have a smaller ground clearance, maybe make it so that the hull can lift up and down or the wheels?

Wow, great idea! It is necessary to think how to realize it without durability structure decreasing... With respect to minifigure scale actual clearence is about 1.5 m :)

Wow, great idea! It is necessary to think how to realize it without durability structure decreasing... With respect to minifigure scale actual clearence is about 1.5 m :)

maybe put a few large LA's between the wheel structure and the upper portion that connects to the hull?

Great model

I love the mix of technic and minifig and the absolut craziness of the whole idea :classic:

I would like to see more craziness ideas.

H

Thanks!

maybe put a few large LA's between the wheel structure and the upper portion that connects to the hull?

I'm sure it will working! But i think adding of additional motors and guide structures significantly increase the weight of the model :( I think you noticed that in the bath the model swam without plating - in spite of desire to reduce weight the superstructure is too heavy. Perhaps the possibility of clearence variation is reasonable to lay into new model project but no in modernisation of this model.

I would like to see more craziness ideas.

H

I have many crazy ideas :) if some of them will realized in real working models - i'll show the result :)