Since the defeat of Revolword, Elon Chorian ordered the Acirhon to build even more defenses. The Acirhon's Nest is located near Valholl, so they can reach Valholl fast when needed.

10023617376_52b733e070_b.jpg

PF:

10043542194_f35cecaa79.jpg10043548866_59f3146446.jpg10043633453_c6f80b4e35.jpg

10043534265_32b3086093_c.jpg

10043517034_5fcfb32666_c.jpg

10043512454_fdc7a9a6d8_c.jpg

10043588025_69818b5d95_c.jpg

10043626543_92118c81f2_c.jpg

10043680213_42cc8dfa40_c.jpg

Secret alliances?!

Eccs, this is the best castle ever, very Migardian, great build, great vegetation, just awesome ...

This is incredible. Geez, Ecc, I'm speechless. Okay, I'm never truly speechless. :grin: . Very nice work! Love the tan accents and the way you did the corners of the walls! Incredible rockwork and nice vegetation! I love the windows! Cool figs! Wondering how you did the rounded corners of the walls... it looks great! Great waterfall and pond, love the olive leaves! Nice trees too, about how many of those Zaktan Spines do you need per tree? I'm thinking about Bricklinking some (as well as a green flag). :wink: . Great job! Good to know the Acihron will be close at hand! :sweet::thumbup:

Wow, this is just awesome! I love the trees, and the waterfall, and the castle is just incredible of course. I especially love the rounded walls.

Wonderful build, Ecc :wub_drool: Those trees are amazing and I like how you used the olive leaves in the cliff faces :thumbup:

The castle layout and architecture are superb, the dark red tudor sections look great :wub:

I also really like the rounded sections in the wall and how the castle is incorporated into the cliffs.

And of course power functions make everything cooler. It's always inspirational to look at your large Castle layouts :classic:

Wow, wonderful build Ecclesiastes! I love the rockwork, and the castle is boss! Lovely landscape as well, incredible!

Edited by mpoh98

Epic... Great build!

Now please post a tutorial on making that power functions waterfall :)

:thumbup:

You always do great things, this one is my favorite from you, the forms are exquisite.

It is really beatiful. :wub:

Good as always!!! I really like it! Those rocks are awesome, and everything is amazing. Love the bear and the soldiers (what parts did you use)? And that waterfall, wonderful!

This is an amazing and beautiful build. First of all the rock work is so well created and perfectly placed with the castle resting on it. Secondly i like how the windows on the front of the castle and the entrance looks like a face with two eyes and a mouth. And thirdly those pine trees are fantastic. Great job.

Excellent creation! WOW, just WOW!!

I especially love the movable water fall and the olive green plant at the mountain.

Incredible. Huge. Moving. Waterfall. Speechless.

Thanks guys!

This is incredible. Geez, Ecc, I'm speechless. Okay, I'm never truly speechless. :grin: . Very nice work! Love the tan accents and the way you did the corners of the walls! Incredible rockwork and nice vegetation! I love the windows! Cool figs! Wondering how you did the rounded corners of the walls... it looks great! Great waterfall and pond, love the olive leaves! Nice trees too, about how many of those Zaktan Spines do you need per tree? I'm thinking about Bricklinking some (as well as a green flag). :wink: . Great job! Good to know the Acihron will be close at hand! :sweet::thumbup:

The round corners are made with hinge plates. And if you want to build a tree, even the smallest one contains over 150 spines.

Epic... Great build!

Now please post a tutorial on making that power functions waterfall :)

:thumbup:

It's actually easy, it's technic tracks with bricks on it place vertically.

Good as always!!! I really like it! Those rocks are awesome, and everything is amazing. Love the bear and the soldiers (what parts did you use)? And that waterfall, wonderful!

The soldiers are modified uruk hai.

Such an epic castle!!!!

Is it coming to Antwerp?? :classic:

Not sure yet, it's pretty big :grin:

Well, I see this at Skaerbaek and live it's awesome, great work Ecc :thumbup: :thumbup: and it was a pleasure to meet you in person :wink:

it is absolutly beautifull, will we see it at lego world utrecht?

Edited by LegoPanda

Masterful build! I love the style of the towers and your subtle mottling of the walls. The PF details are also a great addition, my favourite is definitely the waterfall...well done!

The cliffs are maybe a bit too structured if you ask me, but that's not unseen in nature either. They actually remind me of the cliffs on the northern coast of Ireland (Giant's Causeway area):

giants-causeway.jpg

Ecc, you may have just won GoH... That is spectacular. I love the waterfall and all of the moving parts, this is a great show piece -- I hope you won whatever prize your show may have had! Just wow!

Excellent work... :drool:

Love all the details and especially the power functions. I'm not sure I'm up to procuring 400 spines for a couple of trees, but I'd appreciate knowing how those trees were put together if you'd be so inclined to provide a couple deconstruction pics. Found it. Thanks!

Now I need to find a towel to clean up the drool I left in your thread....

Edited by mrcp6d

Very nice build Ecc! Your castle's all have the same feel to them, and I mean that in a good way. They are all instantly recognizable as yours with the style, but excellent stand alone creations on their own. This one is definitely one of the best, and I cannot wait to see more!