Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Well, yeah.

Wouldn't it be cool if Nadakhan can bring back the dead? That could be Lloyd's wish. To bring his dad back.

But to me, it would be even cooler if Samukai came back in the color black and was the real bad guy, since he was a bit wasted the first time (I mean, he only appeared in 2 episodes).

Wait.

Garmadon is gone.

What would WU wish for?

:oh: Oh no...

Edited by gamejutzu

Well, yeah.

Wouldn't it be cool if Nadakhan can bring back the dead? That could be Lloyd's wish. To bring his dad back.

But to me, it would be even cooler if Samukai came back in the color black and was the real bad guy, since he was a bit wasted the first time (I mean, he only appeared in 2 episodes).

Wait.

Garmadon is gone.

What would WU wish for?

:oh: Oh no...

Not sure about the source, but I have heard that Garmadon will return in season 6.

Anyone else getting tired of Garmadon? One season he's good, one season he's bad, one season he's gone, one season he's back. Can he just die or stay for once?

Any news if The Fold is going to release songs based on the Ghost Season? I'm sure I heard the music of one when the Ninja were escaping down the mountain.

Any news if The Fold is going to release songs based on the Ghost Season? I'm sure I heard the music of one when the Ninja were escaping down the mountain.

That was "Back to Ninjago" from ToE...

That was "Back to Ninjago" from ToE...

Yep. Their only song for the latest season was "The Ghost Whip", the Weekend Whip remix used for that season's opening titles. I think that's fair, though. They released several songs for the first half of the year.

I guess that is fair. The did do 6 songs this year counting the tournament and ghost remixes of the weekend whip. I guess I just loved the tournaments ones so much I was excited to see what they'd do for the ghost wave. Maybe there will be new songs for the pirate wave.

They have confirmed that they won't release any more song for possession, and the one in episode 50 is back to Ninjago. Edited by NinjaJayNuva

Any chance that they'll release an instrumental for the Anacondrai Whip? At the beginning, there's tons of stuff masked by lyrics I want to hear.

Or is it too late for that?

Edited by gamejutzu

I think it´s too late for that, although the anacondrai could return from the cursed realm. I have heard there will be green anacondrai in 2016.

I think it´s too late for that, although the anacondrai could return from the cursed realm. I have heard there will be green anacondrai in 2016.

Not really sure that those are green anacondrai, I think they are more like Venomari, but still no idea why there are sky serpentine pirate.

They're a whole species. What would stop one of them from deciding to join the pirate crew? Nothing stopped a human from doing so.

Not really sure that those are green anacondrai, I think they are more like Venomari, but still no idea why there are sky serpentine pirate.

In the juniors pictures we got for ninjago, there was an anacondrai 2015 mold in green.

There still is a chance.

In the juniors pictures we got for ninjago, there was an anacondrai 2015 mold in green.

There still is a chance.

That's true. There is a green Anacondrai head in the next wave of Juniors sets. However, it is not an Anacondrai as both Juniors sets feature Venomari as the enemy Snake Tribe. Despite the head molds being the same, that doesn't mean that they are a part of the same tribe at all. Think of it like Chokun and Fang-Suei from 2012. They both had the exact same head design/mold, but they were in no way a part of the same tribe.

This discussion belongs in either the Ninjago 2016 or Juniors 2016 thread, but seeing as it's resolved, there is no need to, and we should end the conversation here.

Edited by Penkid11

This discussion belongs in either the Ninjago 2016 or Juniors 2016 thread, but seeing as it's resolved, there is no need to, and we should end the conversation here.

That´s true. Sorry to be so consistent on my theory.

That wasn't even what I was talking about... Just cause they return means they make an instrumental?

Carry on then, I guess.

Edited by gamejutzu

Ok, I know this doesn´t belong here, but check this link

(All credit goes to Exetrius)

That just basically confirms my theory on green anacondrai! :wink:

Ok, I know this doesn´t belong here, but check this link

https://www.facebook...pe=3&permPage=1

(All credit goes to Exetrius)

That just basically confirms my theory on green anacondrai! :wink:

No, it's a green snake. It uses the Anacondrai head mold, but people seem to forget that in 2012, head molds were shared between tribes frequently. It's not an Anacondrai.

Ok maybe it´s not an anacondrai, but still a new snake!

It's not an Anacondrai but a new snake in an already pre-existing tribe, the venorami :wink:

Theory on the possible return of golden weapons:

The golden weapons can possibly came back in this season, maybe that was because Nadakhan steal all their powers and the ninja realized they can't fight something have elemental power without elemental powers. So wu lead them to where the golden armor was hidden and reforge them.

Theory on the possible return of golden weapons:

The golden weapons can possibly came back in this season, maybe that was because Nadakhan steal all their powers and the ninja realized they can't fight something have elemental power without elemental powers. So wu lead them to where the golden armor was hidden and reforge them.

If that's really the Nunchucks of Lightning in the poster and not just an artist liberty, this makes a lot of sense.

I wonder if the reason the pirates are stealing the ninja's powers is cause they need elemental power so Nadakhan can grant wishes. Or they could also steal them cause the only thing that can damage a djinn is elemental energy

Well, those definitely are the Nunchucks of Lightning. Just wonder how he got them.

Maybe the ninja are given multiple wishes or Jay just spends his free wish on something dumb like an eyepatch and they actually find the Overlord's fragments and recollect them, then go to the Golden Peaks to make the fragments into weapons?

Maybe Jay got his eyepatch because all his years of jay walking has finally gotten to him. Eh? Huh?? Am I right???

Sorry...

Let's keep in mind that the original Nunchuks of lightning had handles carved like dragons in most forms of media outside of the sets themselves.

Whether these are the Nunchuks of Lightning remains to be seen, as Jay may be using his elemental powers to conduct electricity through ordinary nunchuks.

However...

I would love having the Ninja return to their roots, and would love to see the Golden Weapons again. If they truly will reforge the Golden Master's armor, than wouldn't that mean that they would forge weapons for Nya and Lloyd too? I would love to see the weapons choice should the story got that direction.