Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but LEGO's uploaded a video of the Realm of Shadows show. It's actually really cool, they have people in black operating puppets of the minifigures.

Meanwhile Cartoon Network has been kind enough to provide an episode list of season six.

55. Infamous

56. Public Enemy Number One

57. Enkrypted

58. Misfortune Rising

59. On a Wish and a Prayer

60. My Dinner with Nadakhan

61. Wishmasters

62. The Last Resort

63. Operation Land Ho!

64. The Way Back

Wonder who is Nadakhan, the four armed ghost? Also, I've checked the dictionary and there are no such word as "enkryped" And the closest word is encrypted, wonder if they are related.

Wonder who is Nadakhan, the four armed ghost? Also, I've checked the dictionary and there are no such word as "enkryped" And the closest word is encrypted, wonder if they are related.

If I had to guess, since they're on the run and all that it refers to them being locked up in KRYPTarium Prison.

I'm guessing it has something to do with an encrypted krypt.

If I had to guess, since they're on the run and all that it refers to them being locked up in KRYPTarium Prison.

Yes! That might be true!

Might be the wrong topic, but I just discovered this really really old preliminary Ninjago video when the theme was first being shown to retailers or something. Chima had one too. I wonder if Nexo Knights has one. Do other companies do this sort of thing?

Check it out!

Edited by CM4Sci

I've come across it before, though I could have sworn it was meant to be a trailer for LEGO Battles NINJAGO (what a title). Guess it isn't.

Might be the wrong topic, but I just discovered this really really old preliminary Ninjago video when the theme was first being shown to retailers or something. Chima had one too. I wonder if Nexo Knights has one. Do other companies do this sort of thing?

Check it out!

WOW!

So the four armed Garmadon was a planned thing this entire time!

It's also interesting that several scenes of this video was used for art in the Ninja Handbook (if I remember right) back in 2011.

Check it out!

I'm sure there exists a video like this for Nexo Knights. However, videos like this generally aren't supposed to be revealed to the general public as far as I'm aware, so whether we end up seeing it is just luck of the draw. Maybe somebody who has a copy of the video will upload it, and maybe not — but we don't know who or where or when.

Descriptions!

Product Description

Face-off against sky pirate Bucko with Ninja warrior Cole's Dragon, featuring a posable neck, wings and legs. Free the trapped Zane' element from the special Djinn blade and ride away victorious! Includes 2 minifigures: Cole and Bucko.

* Includes 2 minifigures: Cole and Bucko.

* Cole's Dragon features a posable neck, wings and legs, golden details and LEGO elements in Cole's characteristic black and brown colours.

* Weapons include a transparent Djinn Blade with trapped Zane' element and Bucko's pirate sword.

* Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.

* Cole's Dragon measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide.

Product Description

Set off in pursuit of sky pirate Sqiffy's flyer with Kai and Nya's bikes. Kai's bike features fold-out cutting' golden Ninja blades and hidden cannons/boosters, while Nya's bike is equipped with an adjustable elemental water cannon to target the flyer. Evade the flyer's bombs and battle to free the trapped Cole' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Kai, Nya and Sqiffy.

* Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Kai, Nya and Sqiffy.

* Kai's bike features big wheels with rubber tires, fold-out cutting' golden Ninja blades and 2 hidden fold-out cannons/boosters.

* Nya's bike features an adjustable elemental water cannon to target the sky pirate, rubber tires, adjustable rear flaps and golden Ninja blade details.

* Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.

* Kai's bike measures over 1" (5cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide. Nya's bike measures over 1" (5cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide. Pirate flyer measures over 1" (3cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide.

Product Description

Zoom into battle against Flintlocke's Sky Shark with Lloyd using the convertible drone/jetpack. The Sky Shark jet features a dynamite-dropping function, fold-out blades, 6 detachable guns and a hidden sword, plus lots of pirate details. Defeat the sky pirate and then free the trapped Kai' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 2 minifigures: Lloyd and Flintlocke.

* Includes 2 minifigures: Lloyd and Flintlocke.

* The Sky Shark features an opening cockpit with detailed dashboard stickers, a dropping function (to drop 2 dynamite or 2 rotten fish elements), 2 fold-out blades, plus a hidden pirate sword and 6 detachable guns.

* The Sky Shark also incorporates many pirate details including chains, anchors, 2 treasure chests, 2 barrels and 2 orange rotten fish and bone elements.

* Weapons include a translucent red Djinn Blade with trapped' Kai' element and Lloyd's golden weapon staff.

* Drone/jetpack measures over 3" (9cm) high and 1" (5cm) wide and under 1" (2cm) deep.

Product Description

Target Cyren's pirate flyer with the spring-loaded shooters of Jay's fully posable Elemental Dragon. Evade the flyer's six-shooting rapid shooter and the sky pirate's harpoon hook shooter. Win the battle and free the trapped Nya' element from the special Djinn blade. Includes 2 minifigures: Jay and Cyren, plus Monkey Wretch.

* Includes 2 minifigures: Jay and Cyren, plus Monkey Wretch.

* Jay's Elemental Dragon features a ball-joint system for maximum posability, including a posable head, neck, wings, legs, feet and tail, plus snapping jaws with big teeth.

* The Elemental Dragon also has 2 spring-loaded shooters, a saddle and chain reins for Jay, golden Ninja blades and translucent blue elements. The pirate flyer features a six-shooting rapid shooter, adjustable wings and an adjustable flag.

* Accessory elements include a blow pipe and dart stored on the Elemental Dragon, plus Monkey Wretch's wrench to repair the flyer.

* Jay's Elemental Dragon measures over 4" (11cm) high, 12" (31cm) long and 11" (30cm) wide.

Product Description

Stage an aerial conflict between Doubloon's Raid Zeppelin airship and Zane's flyer. The Zeppelin is armed with a firing front cannon, 2 stud shooters and has a trapdoor function to drop barrels of dynamite (and captured Ninja warriors!). Retaliate by firing the flyer's elemental ice stud shooters and battle for the special Djinn Blade with trapped Jay' element. Includes 3 minifigures: Zane, Doubloon and Clancee.

* Includes 3 minifigures: Zane, Doubloon and Clancee.

* The Raid Zeppelin airship features a spring-activated pirate cannon, 2 stud shooters, anchor-shaped fold-out wings, trapdoor function to drop a barrel of dynamite (or minifigures), adjustable pirate flag and translucent fire elements.

* Zane's flyer features handlebars, 2 adjustable hover blades and 2 elemental ice stud shooters.

* Weapons include a translucent dark-blue Djinn Blade with trapped Jay' element, Zane's 2 golden katanas and 2 golden shurikens, Doubloon's 2 pirate swords and Clancee's broomstick.

* Raid Zeppelin measures over 5" (15cm) high, 11" (29cm) long and 6" (16cm) wide. Zane's flyer measures over 3" (1cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide.

Product Description

The action-play possibilities are endless with this detailed Tiger Widow Island model, featuring a tower with a Ninja mission room and opening cave, plus a falling palm tree function and posable spider. Defend the island from Sqiffy's pirate flyer and the Dogshank big figure's attacks, dropping coconuts on her from the tower and Sensei Wu's hot air balloon. Includes 4 minifigures: Nya, Cole, Sensei Wu and Sqiffy, plus a Dogshank big figure.

* Includes 4 minifigures: Nya, Cole, Sensei Wu and Sqiffy, plus a Dogshank big figure.

* Tiger Widow Island features a tower with a coconut-dropping function, vine for a Ninja to swing down from, a Ninja mission room with swinging lantern, a cave with lever-operated opening entrance and hidden crystal and golden elements.

* The island also features a bridge, ladder and falling-palm-tree function to knock over intruders.

* The pirate flyer attaches to the Sqiffy minifigure's back and has adjustable wings, blades and an attachment point for the Djinn Blade.

* Tiger Widow Island measures over 9" (25cm) high, 12" (33cm) wide and 6" (17cm) deep. Sensei Wu's hot air balloon measures over 3" (8cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.

Stage a sky pirates vs. Ninja battle with Misfortune's Keep, featuring rotating engines for launch and flight modes, fold-out cannons and disc shooters, plus a pirate jet and launchpad. Ninja Lloyd has a booster jet featuring a winch to lower Jay into battle for the golden Djinn Blade with trapped Wu' element. Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan and Flintlocke, plus Monkey Wretch.

* Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Lloyd, Kai, Bucko, Nadakhan and Flintlocke, plus Monkey Wretch.

* The pirate's airship/headquarters Misfortune's Keep features an opening minifigure cockpit, lever-operated rotating engines with turning Ninja-blade propellers for launch and flight modes, 2 hidden fold-out cannons, armor crate and a sky pirate flag.

* Misfortune's Keep also has a launchpad for the pirate jet. The jet features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, fold-out wings and a spinning propeller.

* Lloyd's booster jet features an attachment point for Lloyd, a spinning Ninjago rotor to raise and lower the winch, and golden Ninja blades.

* Misfortune's Keep measures over 9" (23cm) high, 17" (44cm) long and 17" (45cm) wide.

All from Toys r Us canada

The ninja lose their powers again. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Other than that looks pretty good 11/10 IGN

Completely agree . Can the ninja don't lose their powers for at least 1 season? I really don't like this idea. But on the other hand, the sets sound as good as heaven!

Exactly my reaction. Pretty annoyed by this, but at least now it's more tied in with the sets. Really, are they that much too OP with powers that unless they're fighting other with powers, they can't have their powers at all??

Not saying Legends of Chima was infinitely better, but at least that show pulled out after three seasons, as opposed to...this.

I know Ninjago has a fanbase with plenty of TFOLs and even AFOLs, but at the end of the day, it's still geared towards kids. I highly doubt the Hagemann brothers will break the mold any time soon, seeing as we're getting a full-length movie soon.

In the meantime, looks like we'll be having four Blades again... :hmpf_bad:

Not saying Legends of Chima was infinitely better, but at least that show pulled out after three seasons, as opposed to...this.

I know Ninjago has a fanbase with plenty of TFOLs and even AFOLs, but at the end of the day, it's still geared towards kids. I highly doubt the Hagemann brothers will break the mold any time soon, seeing as we're getting a full-length movie soon.

In the meantime, looks like we'll be having four Blades again... :hmpf_bad:

Six actually Nya and Wu also lose there powers in the show based on what the sets say. Though I wonder if Lloyd will as well.

Anyone think the sketetons and ghosts are related? Cursed souls go to the cursed realm, and evil people (for Samukai and Wyplash to use) go to the underworld?

Samukai says "I knew your sorry bones would find their way to my domain one day" to Garmadon, so he knew?

And Ghoultar is clearly a skeleton. So why isn't he a general in the Underworld?

Edited by gamejutzu

Anyone think the sketetons and ghosts are related? Cursed souls go to the cursed realm, and evil people (for Samukai and Wyplash to use) go to the underworld?

Samukai says "I knew your sorry bones would find their way to my domain one day" to Garmadon, so he knew?

And Ghoultar is clearly a skeleton. So why isn't he a general in the Underworld?

I don't think we know for sure that Ghoultar is a skeleton—he could just as easily be "wearing" bones.

Though there are possibilities for how he'd be a skeleton and a ghost. What happens if a character who's already a skeleton in the Underworld gets sent to the Cursed Realm? :wink:

I don't think we know for sure that Ghoultar is a skeleton—he could just as easily be "wearing" bones.

Ghoultar is Whyplash confirmed

So, Ghoultar wears a cloak over his skeleton costume? If the cloak thing is removed, you can see ripped cloth and what must be a ribcage. Why would he go through so much work to hide it?

Wrayth covers himself in wraps and chains. Coincidence?

Though there are possibilities for how he'd be a skeleton and a ghost. What happens if a character who's already a skeleton in the Underworld gets sent to the Cursed Realm? :wink:

A maelstorm skeleton? I have no idea. :def_shrug:

The story plot of season 6 has been released through a new activity book description : Sky pirate attack !

The plot: Get ready for a pirate adventure! This new book from the Lego Ninjago series is packed with exciting activities, fantastic stories and an amazing minfigure!

A powerful djinn called Nadakhan has been brought to Ninjago and is rounding up his crew of sky pirates to take over the island. The ninja must stop the invasion before the powerful djinn turns all their wishes into nightmares.

Link to the book: http://www.amazon.es/Ninjago-Pirates-Attack-Activity-Minifigure/dp/1405283165

It does say wishes into nightmares.

What would the ninja wish for? Zane is contempt with himself. Kai's cool. Jay would probably want Nya. And Cole would most likely want to be human again, but at the end they're like "nope!"

Cole didn't see himself in the mirror. ?

Edited by gamejutzu

Don't think you need to use spoiler tags for the second half of Season 4 anymore. They aired 3 months ago, and I believe some episodes are available on disc now. Anyway, it's been speculated that Cole's lack of reflection in the FSM's tomb means he's going to die at some point. The lack of reflection was not simply because he's a ghost (I believe it was Zane who said this?). I don't think his death will be permanent, we haven't had a main character permanently die at this point, though season 5 next year could change this if Morro and Garmadon stay dead.

edit: d'oh, I'm stupid, completely missed the point of your post. Sleep deprivation does that :tongue: You've got a really good point about what the ninja would wish for and how it could be used against them. I hope they're planning something along those lines, just so long as it's not wasted like Kai "turning evil" for Chen.

Edited by Mandate