Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

The two episodes are on YT, not in English though.

1 2

-Sci

Still better quality then the english versions though...

I was impressed by the quality of that leaked Chima episode. That guy should be paid by LEGO to "leak" a Ninjago episode or two...

I hope the 1-hour specials are actually coherent, not just three episodes one after the other. Probably too much to hope for, but there's a chance.

I hope the 1-hour specials are actually coherent, not just three episodes one after the other. Probably too much to hope for, but there's a chance.

Well, for one, they'll be only TWO episodes one after the other, because of commercial breaks. I don't expect all the episodes to lead into one another cleanly, but if the premiere and finale are two-parters then at least they'll work out cleanly.

Really it's today for me, because I live in Australia. But, it's also tomorrow for me, in the afternoon, because that's the time I'll finally be able to see it.

We've already seen the episodes, so I'm not excited at all. I was disappointed with the episodes TBH for many reasons(First and foremost Sensei Garmadon and his whining about weapons!), but I am excited to see the next six episodes for sure.

And I hope Ninjago ends this year. I kind of like the storyline of this year, but I'm really feeling like this the Overlord's first defeat would have been the best ending for the show...

According to the London Toy Fair Report, Ninjago is slated to 2015 and beyond. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after the Nindroid run!

I hope they go underwater and fight of sea monsters and shark people! :grin:

Actually, while I doubt this myself, I have a feeling they're going to drop a plot bombshell this year regarding exactly who the First Spinjitzu Master is. It's an absurd thought, considering who of the ninja it would have to be, but it would at least remove the stupidity of the character constantly being left out of everything. But anyway, there's obviously a plan for the next few years, and I look forward to it!

For those of you who haven't seen them yet, you can see the two episodes, "The Surge," and "The Art of the Silent Fist," here.

Actually, while I doubt this myself, I have a feeling they're going to drop a plot bombshell this year regarding exactly who the First Spinjitzu Master is. It's an absurd thought, considering who of the ninja it would have to be, but it would at least remove the stupidity of the character constantly being left out of everything. But anyway, there's obviously a plan for the next few years, and I look forward to it!

I hope there is a series where the ninja go back in time to when Ninjago was first created so we can find out who he is because we still don't have a name for him yet. I also hope that a future series develops Cole a bit more. He feels like the ninja that has had the least amount of character development compared to the rest of the ninja.

By the way, here is the remix of 'The Weekend Whip' used in the intro of the new season:

Cole having the least amount of character development? Yeah, suuuure. There's still Misako, Dareth (somewhat) and other characters.

Also, no, that is not the remix used in the intro for the new season. For the "Previously on NINJAGO," part, probably, but it's definitely not the new theme song. The new theme song is more or less a straight up techno remix of the old theme, this has way too many foley breaks and each break is incredibly long.

Also, no, that is not the remix used in the intro for the new season. For the "Previously on NINJAGO," part, probably, but it's definitely not the new theme song. The new theme song is more or less a straight up techno remix of the old theme, this has way too many foley breaks and each break is incredibly long.

Or this is the same song. If there is one thing I know about full length soundtracks being turned into an opening theme, it's that cutting parts of the song and pasting them together (while discarding most of the song) in a flawless way that seems like a totally new song is the norm.

Cole having the least amount of character development? Yeah, suuuure. There's still Misako, Dareth (somewhat) and other characters.

I meant out of the five ninja. If you count every character in the show, yeah Cole has a lot more development than Misako, Dareth, etc.

Also I apologise if I mislead you with the remix, it sounded like a part of it was used in the intro but it is the 'Previously on' song. My mistake.

Or this is the same song. If there is one thing I know about full length soundtracks being turned into an opening theme, it's that cutting parts of the song and pasting them together (while discarding most of the song) in a flawless way that seems like a totally new song is the norm.

I'm not saying it's a totally new song. What I'm saying is, this is used for the "Previously on NINJAGO" part, and is not the actual new theme. The original, or modified version of this, is the new theme song, and the new theme song in itself is a major modification of the old theme. I'm not stupid. I know they are more or less the same song ("Previously on NINJAGO" and the intro theme), but there's a big fat line between music with the occasional "jump back" and "gotta push our game" in the background and an actual true-to-the-original remix.

The new version of the song, while significantly more drawn-out, seems incredibly epic.

Too bad we haven't heard anything about episodes 29 and 30, though. Apparently, it is called "Protecting the Tech".

Edited by DraikNova

What has been seen...

Where are the new episodes!!

EDIT: On a side note, he's at Ed and Edna's Scrap and Junk!

Edited by Penkid11