Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I think it was a good call cutting that out. It would have just needlessly complicated the story, and there's no need to make everything link up. Plus that would mean Echo Zane would be dead now for no reason.

2 hours ago, Kopaka25 said:

I think it was a good call cutting that out. It would have just needlessly complicated the story, and there's no need to make everything link up. Plus that would mean Echo Zane would be dead now for no reason.

I think the decision to kill Mr. E came after deciding he wasn't Echo, and he no longer had a purpose.

Using some Oni magic, I shall revive this thread from it’s slumber! (sorry) We still don’t have much tangible evidence as to what’s next for Ninjago’s story, but Tommy Andreason has been dropping some ominous hints. Some can be interpreted as game changing or quite superfluous.

The sweetest of those is this render of a new character called ‘Antonia’, based on a fan of Ninjago who wrote to Brent Miller, saying that she was terminally ill. This just makes me so warm inside, it really shows that Ninjago is in good and empathetic hands. 

(Tweet link: https://twitter.com/tommyandreasen/status/1058315136451121152?s=21 )

IMG_7888.jpeg

Please excuse if this has been asked. I haven’t watched the show since stone warriors but one thing I was wondering was if Lego is rereleasing sets from S1-3, are theory firstly rereleasing S1-3 and also why do the ninja have new masks (even Nya has a suit?!). How does all this play into the show?

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Please excuse if this has been asked. I haven’t watched the show since stone warriors but one thing I was wondering was if Lego is rereleasing sets from S1-3, are theory firstly rereleasing S1-3 and also why do the ninja have new masks (even Nya has a suit?!). How does all this play into the show?

Yes, LEGO is releasing sets based off of the first two seasons (with a touch of the third). They're remakes of old sets but with designs more similar to the TV show.

It's frequent that Ninja get new masks and suits. Nya's colors were maroon and azure blue before the movie came out, hence the color choice.

No one knows how this plays into the show.

11 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Yes, LEGO is releasing sets based off of the first two seasons (with a touch of the third). They're remakes of old sets but with designs more similar to the TV show.

It's frequent that Ninja get new masks and suits. Nya's colors were maroon and azure blue before the movie came out, hence the color choice.

Thanks for your response sir, much appreciated @Penkid11!

On 11/16/2018 at 7:42 PM, Penkid11 said:

I don't know that they do.

Having seen the box art,it says exactly which season the set is based on. It also calls it Ninjago Legacy. Maybe it's in honor of the 100th episode and will tie in that way, but the box design doesn't really point to it being all that relevant.

I'd be happy if I was wrong.

I don't see it the last time I saw this thread but I'll ask.

Has anyone seen DVDs for Sons of Garmadon and Hunted? I haven't seen them anywhere and I'd really like to add them to my set.

20 hours ago, Noctina Noir said:

Has anyone seen DVDs for Sons of Garmadon and Hunted? I haven't seen them anywhere and I'd really like to add them to my set.

I've seen Sons of Garmadon. But not Hunted.

ok im currently in episode 3 of the Hunted season and without reading any spoilers I know misake is a oni

I also love iron baron and his backstory with dragons and I think harumi will turn against garmaddon

On 11/25/2018 at 5:42 PM, Noctina Noir said:

Depends on country. Germany has Region 2 DVDs of those seasons, each with 5 episodes and both English and German language options:
https://www.universumfilm.de/filme/149171/lego-ninjago-staffel-81.html
https://www.universumfilm.de/filme/149617/lego-ninjago-staffel-82.html
https://www.universumfilm.de/filme/150321/lego-ninjago-staffel-91.html
https://www.universumfilm.de/filme/151049/lego-ninjago-staffel-92.html

But I haven't seen them for any other countries.

23 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the hageman brothers are leaving the ninjago tv show after season 9. They announced it on their twitter

Glad that the shown storyline is entrusted over to someone the Hageman brothers had chosen.

Looking forward to the full potential of the new seasons.

Unless it's a mistake, odd that it's called "Season 10" instead of just a "special".. 

Unless it's officially Season 10, but he doesn't personally consider it that. 

after finally watching the entire season 9 on cartoon network I have to admit it is one of my favourite seasons

there were a few interesting on and off screen deaths Mr E , The Ultra Dragon , Mistake and

harumi dying was a bit of a surprise but im glad she found some redemption though and the true oni forms are awesome this season felt a bit more darker to me which I love

I clearly think the 4 part special will be a one off like day of the departed and the first 2 specials featuring the skullkin army

Was that the Realm Crystal I saw in that teaser?

Well, interesting . . wait, is this for 2HY Season 10 or the 87-minute movie in 1HY 2018)?

Edited by Feng-huang0296

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Was that the Realm Crystal I saw in that teaser?

Well, interesting . . wait, is this for 2HY Season 10 or the 87-minute movie in 1HY 2018)?

Season 10 is the four episode special that is the 88 minute movie.

I wonder if the Legacy Sets will tie into the special. Or if the special is like the first half of season 3 and doesn't have any sets related to it (Besides the Ninja's new suits)

That trailer makes season 10 seem very final, but we already know that we're getting more so maybe season 11 will have a time-skip and will deal with the next generation of ninja, though I rather they didn't do that just but it still would be cool to see Jay and Nya's child/children and if there is a new generation maybe they could have different elements like a plant ninja who is related to Bolobo or something. This is probably unlikely though but it would fit in with the change in showrunners.

EDIT: And I've already been proved wrong, I expected to be wrong though.

Edited by Agent Kallus