Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Day of the Departed - a celebration, during which decided to remember and glorify ancestors. This is a festive day, when residents Ninjago-City wear costumes, dancing and lights are lit to honor the dead.

On this day, the Museum of history Ninjago-City is opening a special "Hall of Enemies" - an exhibition with all the villains from the past.

After a walk through the new exhibition team split to pay tribute to those who have left this world. Lloyd and Misako go to the Corridor of Elders to commemorate Sensei Garmadon. Jay spending time with Ed and Edna, Zane pays tribute to Dr. Julien in the forest Birchwood, Kai and Nya lit lanterns for their parents, Sensei Wu visited the grave of the First Master Spinjitzu, his father.

Cole - still ghost and struggles with his personality. He literally fades away - his life is over! Cole heading off in temple Master Yang Airjitzu, where he became a ghost to try and pay your debt to Yang... But Yang need something more.

Meanwhile, something happens in the history museum. In this special year, there is a rare lunar eclipse, which allows Yang to return the most feared villains in Ninjago City. Villainy Hall comes alive - Samukai, General Kozu, Pythor, General Cryptor, Master Chen and Morro - All of them are reborn in the form of ghosts. Temporarily revived villains are separated. Their goal - to each of the characters ninjas, who are still scattered Ninjago. Every villain has a personal scores with a ninja and is ready to avenge.

Cole must repay his debt to Yang before the eclipse ends.

Only in this way he can become a man again.

If he fails to do so, he will remain forever in the world of ghosts.

Oh my god, no wonder they stayed so silent, that's BRILLIANT! And way better than my plot as well... :hmpf_bad:

I love how there's so much stuff going on too in what looks like the perfect finale, especially Cole's bit. Hopefully it's done right (if this is even the real plot)...

Edited by gamejutzu

So the official Ninjago facebook page posted a post about the new graphic novel Dark Island Trilogy yesterday. Although it's deleted afterwards, but someone screenshot it. Like the reader book 's description, Day of the Departed is called a cartoon network special. What if, Day of the Departed was never season 7? What if, it's a TV special like the pilot episodes?

So the official Ninjago facebook page posted a post about the new graphic novel Dark Island Trilogy yesterday. Although it's deleted afterwards, but someone screenshot it. Like the reader book 's description, Day of the Departed is called a cartoon network special. What if, Day of the Departed was never season 7? What if, it's a TV special like the pilot episodes?

I don't understand? Was The Dark Island Trilogy post taken down because it revealed it was a special, or because there were leaked pages?

Also, I doubt it's a special like S1. There would be way too much disappointment that a full summer wave of sets were only used for 2 episodes. However, I could see this being like Rebooted with 6-8 episodes.

Edited by gamejutzu

Samukai, General Kozu, Pythor, General Cryptor, Master Chen and Morro - All of them are reborn in the form of ghosts.

Isn't Pythor still alive?

Edited by Takanuinuva

I don't understand? Was The Dark Island Trilogy post taken down because it revealed it was a special, or because there were leaked pages?

Also, I doubt it's a special like S1. There would be way too much disappointment that a full summer wave of sets were only used for 2 episodes. However, I could see this being like Rebooted with 6-8 episodes.

I bet it's taken down because of the leak of the name " day of the departed"

I bet it's taken down because of the leak of the name " day of the departed"

We knew that like a week ago though. Shouldn't LEGO have known that we know?

Tonight (as I'm typing this) is the premiere of the finale for Skybound. We know that the season releases in August, but it wasn't confirmed for the U.S. If this season ends tonight, that would make it plausible for season 7 to premiere in August worldwide. It is also speculated that at the end of tonight's finale, there is a sneak peek. Soon (in about 10 minutes) we will see!

Tonight (as I'm typing this) is the premiere of the finale for Skybound. We know that the season releases in August, but it wasn't confirmed for the U.S. If this season ends tonight, that would make it plausible for season 7 to premiere in August worldwide. It is also speculated that at the end of tonight's finale, there is a sneak peek. Soon (in about 10 minutes) we will see!

Hope you're right about he sneak peek.

I... I don't see any trailer? And it's been 3 days since I heard?

Oh well. I guess there is no sneak peek of the new season.

I... I don't see any trailer? And it's been 3 days since I heard?

Oh well. I guess there is no sneak peek of the new season.

Well there's still SDCC, if SDCC doesn't have a sneak peek, I doubt that we'll ever get one.

Well there's still SDCC, if SDCC doesn't have a sneak peek, I doubt that we'll ever get one.

Based on last year's panel and the fact that no other previews have been shown, I'm expecting a trailer or clip from SDCC. Fingers crossed.....

Edit: This just popped up on the LEGO YT channel. It's more than anything, although I wouldn't call it a trailer or even sneak peek.

Edited by legozebra

This just popped up on the LEGO YT channel. It's more than anything, although I wouldn't call it a trailer or even sneak peek.

Darn! I thought I'd be first!

But yeah, it's basically saying that the new season is coming.

But something interesting about this was that Wu said "it takes a sharp eye and a sharper mind". Do you think there's a hidden secret in the trailer? Like in one of the pages?

I also liked Zane's little flag, which is similar to his shield piece.

Edited by gamejutzu

But something interesting about this was that Wu said "it takes a sharp eye and a sharper mind". Do you think there's a hidden secret in the trailer? Like in one of the pages?

I also liked Zane's little flag, which is similar to his shield piece.

It's too bad I can't read the Ninjago alphabet(?). Next to Pythor, on the page hidden behind Wu, is Samukai, so he will probably return. From

you have an interesting page, showing what I think could be the history of Ninjago in five different stages. Other than that, the ninja are doing random things in the background, but nothing too special as far as I can tell.

It's too bad I can't read the Ninjago alphabet(?). Next to Pythor, on the page hidden behind Wu, is Samukai, so he will probably return. From

you have an interesting page, showing what I think could be the history of Ninjago in five different stages. Other than that, the ninja are doing random things in the background, but nothing too special as far as I can tell.

Nice find. That is actually the same image as the one we saw in the first poster for the summer wave. The one with Cole.

The Moon, or Ninjago, is split in half, similarly to the yin and yang symbol.

Maybe Yang wants to bring Ninjago together?

Nice find. That is actually the same image as the one we saw in the first poster for the summer wave. The one with Cole.

Ooh, the moon cycle, that makes more sense!

Old theory, Yang might not be evil, all he wanted to do is to bring balance to Ninjago, so he decided to bring Ninjago and the Dark Island together again. Edited by NinjaJayNuva

Interview with Brent Miller (Zane) if anyone is interested:

I found it quite a fun and interesting interview! Hope more are to come.

I found it quite a fun and interesting interview! Hope more are to come.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it as well! Too bad that he can't say anything about next season, but that was as expected.

Edited by Exetrius

Old theory, Yang might not be evil, all he wanted to do is to bring balance to Ninjago, so he decided to bring Ninjago and the Dark Island together again.

Really? Hm, I thought I made it first :sceptic:

I find it interesting that the voice actor actually sounds like a *cool* guy, and he doesn't sound like what you'd expect out of a lot of actors.

I'm not trying to say that all VAs suck or anything, but I sometimes see that. What I mean is, they really do look like the put the passion in their job.

Edited by gamejutzu

Yeah, Brent Miller is an insanely cool guy. I consider ourselves very fortunate to have been able to talk with him; it was a fun time.

Hopefully we'll be hearing some interesting news about the future of Ninjago tomorrow.

It happened. The SDCC panel has been over for a few hours now, and a BUNCH of info was released. A bullet list if I may:

• There was a sneak peek released. It involved an action sequence revolving around the Stealth Raider riding around, splitting into four vehicles, Cole "fading" away and almost crashing his vehicle. As of now it was not publicly released, but it most likely soon will be.
  • There was an intriguing image released saying that "the next adventure is "The Hands of Time". It was later revealed that this "adventure" takes place after the Day of the Departed. It is focusing around the story of Nya and Kai... and their parents.
  • A child asked if Sensei Garmadon would return. They responded by saying that they cannot mention much but the writers are in-fact listening to fans.
  • Cole is becoming human again.
  • The Day of the Departed (season seven) is releasing in the U.S. on October 29, 2016!
  • it is hinted that "a new element" will be revealed.
  • Not all things were changed in the end of Skybound. This includes the fact that Yang's Temple is still floating in the sky.
  • There was concept art shown for Skybund, including Djinjago's various designs.

That's pretty much all I've gathered! The panel and clips shown should be posted in the next few days!

The title and air date of Day of the Departed lead me to think that it is in fact a HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! :devil:

Last year it took ten days for the full video of the SDCC Ninjago panel to show up on YouTube, so I'm gonna be patient but still keep my eyes peeled.

The title and air date of Day of the Departed lead me to think that it is in fact a HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! :devil:

Last year it took ten days for the full video of the SDCC Ninjago panel to show up on YouTube, so I'm gonna be patient but still keep my eyes peeled.

All signs point to it being a Halloween special, but it was called "season 7" during the panel....

A bullet list if I may:

• There was an intriguing image released saying that "the next adventure is "The Hands of Time". It was later revealed that this "adventure" takes place after the Day of the Departed. It is focusing around the story of Nya and Kai... and their parents.
  • Cole is becoming human again.
  • it is hinted that "a new element" will be revealed.

- I'm gonna say that the leaked image we saw of all the ninja in the Ninjago Museum of History is a real screenshot. And that's the new season rather than the one this fall.

The story just involving Kai and Nya's parents seems like a missed opportunity. I feel like we'll be seeing all the relationships between the elemental masters, and even Jay's mom. Maybe even further to show the First Spinjitzu Master.

- The translated season plot (still not confirmed to be actual plot) says Cole and Yang have a little game going on, and it looks like Cole is half-human.

- I'm assuming Nelson is actually going to possess an element, and he may as well become a ninja. Unless "ghost", or "time" is an element, I really don't see anyone but Nelson having this new element.

Edited by gamejutzu

All signs point to it being a Halloween special, but it was called "season 7" during the panel....

Yes, but there's no reason a holiday special can't exist at the beginning, middle, or end of a regular TV season. After all, the Legends of Chima series finale was basically a Christmas special, as bizarre as that sounds.