Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

That's why I said it was posted last week... (?)

So you're saying you couldn't find them on LEGO's channel, but you knew they were there anyway? But it wasn't so hard for me to find them.

To be honest, I'm kinda bugged by the name we are Ninjago, the name is kinda repetitive as they've already use a very similar name in rebooted.

The Weekend Whip has five remixes. it's not hard to do the same for the others.

So you're saying you couldn't find them on LEGO's channel, but you knew they were there anyway? But it wasn't so hard for me to find them.

The Weekend Whip has five remixes. it's not hard to do the same for the others.

I said Lego never made a playlist. That's completely different from saying Lego didn't post them. I posted the playlist made by some other Youtuber because a.) it was made up of links to the videos from Lego's official channel and b.) it's a lot easier than saying they're scattered across Lego's channel in non-English writing, good luck finding them.

Not sure what the confusion is here as I said pretty clearly I couldn't find an official playlist by Lego on their channel. (Read: none exists) I was just trying to help people out by linking a playlist.

Anyway, they're all up on Lego.com as well under the videos page, so there's that.

As far as the Weekend Whip argument goes, it's the theme song of the entire show, so it is understandable it gets remixed every season under a very similar name. "We Are Ninjago" doesn't seem to have anything to do with "We are Ninja" and as I believe that's what NinjaJayNuva was getting at. It's excusable if it's a remix, it's a bit annoying if two songs have very similar titles and are completely different.

Edited by legozebra

Not sure what the confusion is here as I said pretty clearly I couldn't find an official playlist by Lego on their channel. (Read: none exists) I was just trying to help people out by linking a playlist.

Oh. However, they are clustered together pretty well, and Japanese or not, there's only the whip song in the background anyway. Sorry for the confusion though, definitely on me.

As far as the Weekend Whip argument goes, it's the theme song of the entire show, so it is understandable it gets remixed every season under a very similar name. "We Are Ninjago" doesn't seem to have anything to do with "We are Ninja" and as I believe that's what NinjaJayNuva was getting at. It's excusable if it's a remix, it's a bit annoying if two songs have very similar titles and are completely different.

Yeah, it could be pretty annoying. However, LEGO is perfectly aware that they have the entire English language at their disposal, if they chose this similar title, they at least knew what they were doing.

Also, there is a

. I love the HD they have here, looks great on Zane.

Oh. However, they are clustered together pretty well, and Japanese or not, there's only the whip song in the background anyway. Sorry for the confusion though, definitely on me.

Yeah, it could be pretty annoying. However, LEGO is perfectly aware that they have the entire English language at their disposal, if they chose this similar title, they at least knew what they were doing.

Also, there is a

. I love the HD they have here, looks great on Zane.

Yeah, I really love all those Wu Cru stuffs. I love those video and the awards. By the way, they have actually uploaded the episodes in English for Singapore. I downloaded them with an app that can change the vpn, you can try it out.

Yeah, I really love all those Wu Cru stuffs. I love those video and the awards. By the way, they have actually uploaded the episodes in English for Singapore. I downloaded them with an app that can change the vpn, you can try it out.

May I ask what app? I have a VPN extension and I can watch them, but download is protected. What browser/app are you using? Thanks

Edited by legozebra

Ninjago didn't win the KCA...

But I want to know what rank it Got! Is there any way to see how well it did?

Some Ninjago soundtrack news - I just had a nice email chat with Mr. Kramer regarding the Ninjago soundtracks, and he confirmed he was asked to stop sharing them/uploading them to Youtube, and has been really busy with Freemaker Adventures, but he can "tell [me that they are] in talks to release all the music on soundtrack albums asap" and he will "hopefully have news about the soundtracks this summer." Looking forward to it!

May I ask what app? I have a VPN extension and I can watch them, but download is protected. What browser/app are you using? Thanks

I use an app called tubemate on my phone.

I use an app called tubemate on my phone.

Thank you!

Edit: Huh, didn't work for me... :( I attempted to parse the video and it said there was an error.

Edited by legozebra

Some Ninjago soundtrack news - I just had a nice email chat with Mr. Kramer regarding the Ninjago soundtracks, and he confirmed he was asked to stop sharing them/uploading them to Youtube, and has been really busy with Freemaker Adventures, but he can "tell [me that they are] in talks to release all the music on soundtrack albums asap" and he will "hopefully have news about the soundtracks this summer." Looking forward to it!

Awesomesauce! I figured that Jay and Mike were probably asked to stop sharing them on YouTube and SoundCloud, but I wasn't sure if we were likely to get more albums (since I hadn't heard much about how the first one sold). It's good to hear that they're in talks to make that happen! There's been a lot of amazing music in the series since the first season!

Speaking of music, I just realized that the background music for the season 5 intro can be heard on the main menu of the season's CD.

It's hard to believe that that's all we would have had of that amazing music if I hadn't asked for the instrumental... And the Youtube video of ^that^ isn't even in much good quality...

Skybound is literally the second Rebooted.

Haven't have such nice non - weekend whip the fold song since then. The two new songs are so gorgeous!

Skybound is literally the second Rebooted.

Haven't have such nice non - weekend whip the fold song since then. The two new songs are so gorgeous!

I dunno, I really liked a lot of the Tournament of Elements songs. YouTube links for the new songs if anybody's interested:

"Bring On The Pirates":

We Are Ninjago:

Edited by Aanchir

Not much of a fan of the new songs. The rebooted songs are the only ones I actually enjoyed that weren't a remix. Bring on the Pirates seems pretty good but not amazing.

Really like Bring on the Pirates, We are Ninjago... Not so much. Any Ninjago song as a good song though, and despite the fact that they've posted both unaltered songs on YouTube for easy downloading, I've bought both songs and the karaoke versions on iTunes to support Ninjago.

We Are Ninjago is a good song, but it's just that Bring On The Pirates makes it look... Less good...

Also, people are starting to decode The Pirate Whip from the original video. The full 2 minute song song is basically here a week early.

Edited by gamejutzu

We Are Ninjago is a good song, but it's just that Bring On The Pirates makes it look... Less good...

Also, people are starting to decode The Pirate Whip from the original video. The full 2 minute song song is basically here a week early.

Yeah, but the decoded Pirate Whip sounds pretty awful... :/ I even tried decoding it myself and got similar results... I'll just wait till the 24th when they release it officially.

The Fold actually put up The Pirate Whip on YouTube in high quality by accident a couple days ago. But they quickly took it down.

Judging from this tweet, all three songs were supposed to go up on iTunes tomorrow, so maybe that's when The Pirate Whip will be released for reals.

Thank you!

Edit: Huh, didn't work for me... :( I attempted to parse the video and it said there was an error.

Same, it didn't work for me either. :(

I don't suppose he explained why the all the music in season 6 except the Sky Pirates theme was from the previous seasons? (i.e. were they too busy with other projects or was it a studio decision to save money?)

The Pirate Whip has been released!

Also, I haven't seen it brought up here yet, but the U.S. premiere of Ninjago season six will be next Thursday (March 24) at 7:30pm Eastern time, after the two-part Nexo Knights season one finale. :)

The Pirate Whip is out now (drat, ninja'd).

The song's great. However, I still like The Ghost and Anacondrai whips better.

Edited by gamejutzu

Yeah I admit it's not as catchy as the Reboot or Ghost themes but still quite good if not for the "What shall we do with the Pirate Ninja" line which I think is a bit corny at least in my opinion.

I don't suppose he explained why the all the music in season 6 except the Sky Pirates theme was from the previous seasons? (i.e. were they too busy with other projects or was it a studio decision to save money?)

He didn't, but I'd assume it's got something to do with the Ninjago Movie planned to be released right around now. With the last minute schedule shift, they portably didn't have time to compose and record more than just one song before everything went into production....