Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Quite a long time before I can finally watch the whole season... about the whole Nya's love interest canon:

I personally don't see this season giving us a clear vision on Nya's "final decision" after her temprary departing from Jay. As for Cole's new identity, I don't think that's a hint on his unability to date Nya. It's either that the romance part would continue only after he returns to human, or the romance part is actually over so that Cole would never feel bothered by Nya's newer crush.

Not sure if the writers would give the next whole season to Cole so that he can return to normal, or Cole would just remain as ghost because TLG think he looks more unique (much like Nindroid Zane case), maybe Zombie Kai is their next plan :tongue: .

As for the Chima canon, it makes sense that it exists in another dimension, but not sure if TLM(2) would accept this theory.

Really wish to see Friends' connection next time. It's earlier than Chima and it's a modern theme, but its connection with other themes seem to be ignored in any kind of chance :sceptic: .

It was stated in the designer video that Claire was simply a tourist to the temple of airjitzu and we saw in the show that they were taking tours through there so I doubt her or the shop keeper will play a major part in the show. The set designers were just trying to find some more minifigures to include since they already decked it out with the whole team and they probably needed some actual residence for the village. I also believe that the show pretty well established that Cole was going to stay out of any relationship with Nya after the battle between Cole and Jay in the tournament of elements; and the boxart was likely just trying to feature all the minifigures in different ways.

Claire did appear in either episode 54 or 55. She got rescued by one of the ninja.

We have seen 6 of the 16 realms correct? Because I have a crazy theory if so.

Edited by The Lego Nolan

Claire did appear in either episode 54 or 55. She got rescued by one of the ninja.

We have seen 6 of the 16 realms correct? Because I have a crazy theory if so.

Yes, we have seen 6 of the 16. (Except that now there are only 15 since the Cursed Realm is gone.)

Well then that means there are 10 other realms. And there is 10 properties for Lego Dimensions minus Ninjago and Chima. Also the portals made by the realm crystal look very similiar to those in Lego dimensions. Could the 10 properties be the other 10 realms?

Well then that means there are 10 other realms. And there is 10 properties for Lego Dimensions minus Ninjago and Chima. Also the portals made by the realm crystal look very similiar to those in Lego dimensions. Could the 10 properties be the other 10 realms?

It's very safe (and believable, mind you) that all Lego Videogames related to Lego's TV shows are non-canon. So, no.

It's very safe (and believable, mind you) that all Lego Videogames related to Lego's TV shows are non-canon. So, no.

Yeah it was a long shot.

I refuse to believe that LEGO Universe doesn't exist in one of those other realms. It DESERVES to be, even if it failed as a commercial product.

I refuse to believe that LEGO Universe doesn't exist in one of those other realms. It DESERVES to be, even if it failed as a commercial product.

I believe the LEGO Ninjago content in LEGO Universe outright contradicts the events of the TV show, so it's unlikely the continuities coexist. As I understand it, these are alternate dimensions with their own characters, not parallel universes with different versions of characters like in Marvel Comics. Though that doesn't mean a different version of the LEGO Universe... universe... can't exist as a realm in the Ninjago continuity.

I'd rather not speculate, honestly. I think the other realms should probably be decided according to the needs of the storyline, not based on what other LEGO worlds are most deserving or interesting.

Edited by Aanchir

So I was just thinking about the Robes seen on the "future sensei versions" and the have all the elemental symbols but ice I believe, even on Zane.

I think each robe has all the symbols except for that of the wearer, so if it were Kai's robe, then it would have all the other Ninja's symbols on it except for his. Anyway, check this out (I just found it on YouTube) https://www.youtube....h?v=yK4suqIaLL4 So maybe the Ninja are somehow framed?

EDIT: Also a bunch of concept art. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x80HR2MWeII

Edited by Ninja of Fire

The ninja being on the run will be an excellent change of pace from the usual "quickly forgotten" or "work not appreciated" intro plots.

Yes, we have seen 6 of the 16. (Except that now there are only 15 since the Cursed Realm is gone.)

:wall: there are 17 realms, 16 are not including Ninjago

It's not like that, I'm afraid. Realm is a thing, Universe is based on a totally different canon, even if it's referred, it's more like a "paralell dimension" in our common sense.. TLM, similairly, is considered a different canon since everything happens under the basement.

Just for the Universe things, I do wish to see the Universe characters exist in other LEGO themes. Especially that Paradox could fit the Ninjago canon perfectly.

Edited by Dorayaki

So I was just thinking about the Robes seen on the "future sensei versions" and the have all the elemental symbols but ice I believe, even on Zane.

I think each robe has all the symbols except for that of the wearer, so if it were Kai's robe, then it would have all the other Ninja's symbols on it except for his.

It turns out LegendsOfNInjago is actually right: http://imgur.com/a/DR3R5 . From the top down they all have fire, earth, lightning, and green. I wonder if the animator's made a mistake and meant to leave off earth instead of ice to double the impact of Cole not having a reflection; or they could of just as easily wanted to fill in the robe with symbols and wasn't paying too much attention to whose were whose. Also in regards to the leak that was mentioned regarding pirates; Jay does have an eye patch here (something to think about).

Edited by CET23

Also in regards to the leak that was mentioned regarding pirates; Jay does have an eye patch here (something to think about).

Well, the Hageman brothers recently said on Twitter that "hints to the new season have already been planted in the last season", so I'm guessing that the episode where Zane had a pirates voice is also a hint.

Well, the Hageman brothers recently said on Twitter that "hints to the new season have already been planted in the last season", so I'm guessing that the episode where Zane had a pirates voice is also a hint.

There was also the unaccounted for pirate hat in the recent Destiny's Bounty set. I'd love to see them having a ship to ship battle between the bounty and whatever the pirates have.

Also I thought this would be funny so I'll just leave it here: http://imgur.com/1HrhAbJ

Edited by CET23

:wall: there are 17 realms, 16 are not including Ninjago

Ninjago is the "base" world which all the realms are connected to, not a realm itself.

It's not like that, I'm afraid. Realm is a thing, Universe is based on a totally different canonerything happens under the basement.

lego-legends-of-chima-51f3aa963440b.png

It turns out LegendsOfNInjago is actually right: http://imgur.com/a/DR3R5 . From the top down they all have fire, earth, lightning, and green. I wonder if the animator's made a mistake and meant to leave off earth instead of ice to double the impact of Cole not having a reflection; or they could of just as easily wanted to fill in the robe with symbols and wasn't paying too much attention to whose were whose. Also in regards to the leak that was mentioned regarding pirates; Jay does have an eye patch here (something to think about).

Looking at that picture again... even in the FUTURE Kai doesn't have the scar that's been part of his fig design since day one. That's kind of a disappointment.

Well after binge watching the full season, I'd have to say it's the best paced adventure so far.

I love the introduction of the cloud kingdom and if the SkyPirate rumors are true for next season I could see it being a huge part of the next season.

Does anyone know why the ice reflected their future selves, or was it just 'because reasons'?

Looking at that picture again... even in the FUTURE Kai doesn't have the scar that's been part of his fig design since day one. That's kind of a disappointment.

Well, that would be even more weird. I think it's best to keep Kai without the scar in the cartoon and with it in sets, because adding, or removing it for no reason doesn't make much sense.

Does anyone know why the ice reflected their future selves, or was it just 'because reasons'?

The riddle for that part of the test read "to move forward don't look ahead", so the reason for the ice reflecting their future selves was part the test and they needed to not get distracted by their reflections in order to move on since they were in a maze. However why that ice specifically shows their reflection I think the only answer to that is: "Tomb of Spinjitzu Master magic"

Well, that would be even more weird. I think it's best to keep Kai without the scar in the cartoon and with it in sets, because adding, or removing it for no reason doesn't make much sense.

Well the reason would be for them to match...

who knows maybe they'll go back in time again and he'll accidentally get his past self to get that scar :grin: (i really hope not)

the thing im curious about is coles future. sure the prominent thought is because he'll be killed beforehand but if that was the case I don't think they would've played it up so much. If it meant his inevitable downfall they probably would make it subtle. him kind of questioning it in an undertone but no one hearing it. "where's my reflection" or something. But they made him bring it up loudly, they had a conversation about it and brought it up in other episodes. if they were going to kill him off permanently they wouldn't keep they idea in the front lines and bring it up repeatedly. so basically im confused as to what it means since in my opinion it wouldnt make sense for him to be killed :sceptic:

who knows maybe they'll go back in time again and he'll accidentally get his past self to get that scar :grin: (i really hope not)

the thing im curious about is coles future. sure the prominent thought is because he'll be killed beforehand but if that was the case I don't think they would've played it up so much. If it meant his inevitable downfall they probably would make it subtle. him kind of questioning it in an undertone but no one hearing it. "where's my reflection" or something. But they made him bring it up loudly, they had a conversation about it and brought it up in other episodes. if they were going to kill him off permanently they wouldn't keep they idea in the front lines and bring it up repeatedly. so basically im confused as to what it means since in my opinion it wouldnt make sense for him to be killed :sceptic:

Cole didn't die because he wasn't cursed, he was only turned into a ghost, so technically he had no relation to the Cursed Realm, thus becoming like Sensei Yang, just a ghost.