Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Eeh, so Chima is offically part of Ninjago? Lost my interest in Ninjago.

You're reading way too deep into this.

I know it's just an innocent cameo, but the thought of chima existing in ninjago is revolting.

Nope. Lloyd and Morro were falling through portals and one of the realms was Chima land. Probably just a cameo, and I am fine with it as long as it doesn't turn into real crossover (Chima figs in sets).

Good lord, so much hate over an innocent cameo. It'll probably never be referenced again and is just a fun way to send Chima off into the realm of forgotten themes. There is no way Chima and Ninjago will 'crossover.' Chima is done and the writers, surely, wouldn't try to make it relevant again through Ninjago.

I don't see why you guys have a problem with this, the two themes will stay independent (assuming Chima gets a reboot) and character interaction would be kind of interesting...

EDIT: *cough* Where did the Serpentine come from *cough* I know the First Spinjitzu Master created them, but still...

Edited by Ninja of Fire

'Twas just an Easter egg to send off Chima. There will probably NEVER be a crossover. But I did like how they had the voice actors come back for one last time.

Technically speaking, that actually was a crossover.

Fortunately nothing ever actually dies in this show for real so if all goes well the Preeminent was just trapped in Chima.

Can Gamadon dying at the end of every season be a "thing" now? I think it would be funny if they just dragged him back into the story for some insane plot twist in the finale only to end up "dead" again.

I am a bit confused with the realms. There are 16 of them, right? The ones we know are Ninjago, Chima, the cloud kingdom and three cursed realms. Whats the difference between the three cursed realms?

Edited by Daimar

I am a bit confused with the realms. There are 16 of them, right? The ones we know are Ninjago, Chima, the cloud kingdom and three cursed realms. Whats the difference between the three cursed realms?

I think the Digiverse and the Dark Realm are one of the 16.

Edited by Ordinareo

Remember the number 16 when it comes to how many Realms there are. That will come in handy much sooner than you think.

And no, Ninjago can't possibly be worthy of ever crossing over with Chima. :tongue:

Well now we know what the Overlord meant when he said "rule this world and beyond", (can't remember if that was in season 2 or rebooted?).

I think the Digiverse and the Dark Realm are one of the 16.

Digiverse is not a realm, it was created by Borg. The 3 cursed realms are Preeminent's realm, Underworld and that gloomy world where Garmadon went in season 2, everybody forgets about that.

I believe the Preeminent was only in charge of the "prison of souls" cursed realm, not the secret realm or the underworld. The master writer only showed the ninja those other two realms as examples of what some of the 16 realms are. But I do agree the digiverse was not a realm just the inside of a computer/internet

May be, other 16 realms(Velmar said, that there are 16 realms EXCEPT ninjago), are that, that was named in this topic and last no-licensed Lego themes?

Edited by dimaks13

Digiverse is not a realm, it was created by Borg. The 3 cursed realms are Preeminent's realm, Underworld and that gloomy world where Garmadon went in season 2, everybody forgets about that.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Its really confusing when you dont pay attention... like me ;).

Edited by Daimar