Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I have one question: why in russian there are already 7 episodes and today or tomorrow will be posted 52th?

I have one question: why in russian there are already 7 episodes and today or tomorrow will be posted 52th?

They usually air episodes on Carton Network channel other than US before it even starts in the USA, so leaks of the final episode we get from some other country: for Rebooted it was Australia and New Zealand, for Anacondrai season it was Asia and this time it's Germany, Italy and Russia that get them first.

Thanks. Another question to the plot of 48th episode: Why Cole have became a ghost, but haven't became a prisoner, like other?

Hey guys, I'm back with the usual gripe.

Please use spoiler tags when referring to sensitive plot information!

To do so, type [ spoiler] at the beginning of the paragraph (with no space at the beginning) and then [ /spoiler] (again, with no space at the beginning) at the end to hide important plot info from those who don't want to be spoiled.

Thanks. Another question to the plot of 48th episode: Why Cole have became a ghost, but haven't became a prisoner, like other?

Presumably, the ghost Sensei dude is only only responsible for turning his pupils into ghosts - something else got them sent to the cursed realm. At this point though there are a lot of ways the story could go, so nothing can be 100% certain. It may be that was just overlooked for plot convenience.

For those not in the US, I discovered a YouTube channel with English versions of the episodes. Unfortunately the episodes are modified to be shrunken down into a small box to avoid copyright issues, but I have already spliced the audio of the first two episodes with the Russian episodes posted by NinjagoRussia and am working on he third, so hopefully I can get all three English episodes in full HD out soon...

Here's an example of said English episode:

http://youtu.be/T85K0M3r1xw

Thanks for the reminder!! Seriously, I can't believe how I forgot about this after using it as my source for years :) thanks again!

This is what I have been using: http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Ninjago-Masters-of-Spinjitzu-Season-6 It does take about a day to get posted, but the quality is SOOO good. I hope this helps those who cannot watch this season right now.

You, sir, are a very great person. Thank you!!

Edited by legozebra

I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet, but in the last US episode to air (49) Morro refers to The Preeminent as a "she". I thought it was worth mentioning since so little info has been given about her.

Guys, Episode 54 is viewable at www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/ninjago/winds-of-change-episode.html , I think Cartoon Network messed up..

Edited by Ghostwarrior

I don't know if it has been mentioned here yet, but in the last US episode to air (49) Morro refers to The Preeminent as a "she". I thought it was worth mentioning since so little info has been given about her.

Yes, I noticed that too - first Ninjago female major villain

Most definitely fake... I would think.

It's actually real, just go to www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/ninjago/winds-of-change-episode.html which was posted earlier today. It's from episode 54. And while you're at it, Nya's true potential.

Guys, Episode 54 is viewable at www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/ninjago/winds-of-change-episode.html , I think Cartoon Network messed up..

All I see is a two minute preview...

Ninjago and Chima crossover.

I suck with photoshop, but even I have better photoshop skills than that.

All I see is a two minute preview...

If you aren't signed in with your TV provider (if you have a package that allows such) you will only get the 2 minute preview.

I'm soo glad chima whas just a short cameo...i kinda freaked out when I heard aout the crossover...

Honestly Cole staying a ghost is kinda suprising and I'm really surprised Sensei Garmadon didn't ce back, and I hope the D2C set for this season is good, and has a ghost Cole. I feel like this season kinda ended like season 3, with a feel good vibe, mind you the youtube ended before the credits could roll, but this doesn't really giver much insight to season 6. Hopefully this we'll get a look at season 6 at SDCC. Also Sensei Wu said there were 16 Realms, might we see more in future seasons?

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

Chima.

CROSSOVER?

NO.

Edit: Best to make this more than a rant post. So:

The Pre-eminent was a giant squid-crab monster all along? I'm a bit underwhelmed by that, particularly because there's not really much to be afraid of. The Great Devourer was scary and gigantic, the Overlord was a freak with an indestructible army, and later moved an entire city just by moving his hands.

I find Morro's backstory to be somewhat sad now. He was a homeless child eating out of the garbage, then filled with the hope of being the greatest ninja there ever was before being cursed for who knows how long and transformed into a ghost. However, he's been so much of a jerk the entire season that any redeeming quality has been lost. Good riddance.

I'm glad that we know more about where the realms are located and what they are. So far, we have

- Sky realm (didn't catch the name of it, apologies)

- Ninjago

- The Underworld

- The (Cursed) Realm

- The (actual) Cursed Realm

- THE CURSED HELL REALM OF ULTIMATE DEVASTATION I shall not refer to it as Chima

I'm interested to see where they're going with this. There being sixteen realms could have coincided with the number of elements, but alas Chima ruined any chances of that. Fortunately, we're probably never going to see that realm again. I hope. (also, lol @ Penkid's Photoshop accusation)

I'm very happy that they finally used fire and ice properly - to create water!

However... the ending is fairly bittersweet. Garmadon actually being dead for real now is a surprise, although with the Preeminent itself being dead he could still be alive, albeit underwater. I'm not sure if Morro went "good" at the end or not, and the fact that Cole remains a ghost is unsettling. I guess they're really going for the zany approach now, a Sensei, a Scholar, a Ghost, a Nindroid, the Chosen One, a Samurai Ninja (finish it, Hageman brothers, make her a cyborg too! :tongue: ), a Grand Sensei, an ex-inventor and a guy that can't swim. I'd say this is a pretty good season from what I've seen. I think they could have done better, though.

Edited by Mandate