Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

So the Ninja weren't the first ones in space?

No. With all he technology Ninjago has (or had, until Zane's blast) I really doubt there weren't any spaceships or spacecraft. The ninja thought the idea of ninja in space was extreme, but never said no humans went to space before.

It refers to it as "the former Skulkin general", and Samukai was not the only Skulkin general, just the Skulkins' overall leader. Nuckal, Kruncha, and Wyplash were all identified as Skulkin generals on their old LEGO.com character pages, and it's not out of the question that there might have been other Skulkin generals before them.

However, the title of the text block is "Poor Samukai," referring to the "poofed" Skeleton king.

I was just wandering, how did Lloyd become possessed by Morro if he was wearing his Deepstone Armour?

Is it a stretch to say that the shoulder pads are what keep you from being possessed? After all, they look more like rock than anything else on the suit, and the Ninja didn't have them on at all during Ep 45.

I'm very confused by the fact that Elvis apparently existed in Ninjago.

Ha! Apparently so... Just like needles and haystacks exist in Bionicle, no? :grin:

I'm very confused by the fact that Elvis apparently existed in Ninjago.

So did the Holy Grail, according to Borg.

Is it a stretch to say that the shoulder pads are what keep you from being possessed? After all, they look more like rock than anything else on the suit, and the Ninja didn't have them on at all during Ep 45.

Are we sure that it's the armor that's blocking it? It's all pure speculation at this point... We saw in Peak a Boo that Kai was hit by a ghost arrow and nothing happened... It's not necessarily the Deepstone armor. It could be another thing that Misako detailed but none of is are aware of because the episode was in Russian...

Edited by legozebra

Are we sure that it's the armor that's blocking it? It's all pure speculation at this point... We saw in Peak a Boo that Kai was hit by a ghost arrow and nothing happened... It's not necessarily the Deepstone armor. It could be another thing that Misako detailed but none of is are aware of because the episode was in Russian...

Misako didn't say anything about the armour, Wu did. Kai was complaining that the new suits were too heavy, to which Wu replied that Deepstone is embedded within the suits. So when Kai was hit by the arrow, he said that the armour really works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3K0GWL_W0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNA_Gd1VnFw

Edited by Ninja of Fire

Just tried to watch it , is anybody else's pausing when Nya turns the Destiny's Bounty engines back on ?

I think whoever posted it said that the rest is in Part 2... I assume he edited it to prevent copyright strike... Just open it in YouTube and go to his channel.

Well Jay's comment about Lloyd's puberty is in the US version of Episode 45. I guess they pulled it from the Australian version?

:angry:

Anyone planning on recording all the episode for season 5 in the next two weeks? I would deeply appreciate that!

I second this, seeing as the CN app doesn't have them for me to record anymore :(

EDIT: I actually am traveling overseas, so that may be why the CN app isn't working. If worst comes to worst and the English episodes aren't put up by August, I can record them when I return home to the US then...

Edited by legozebra

There are a few things that make very little sense to me in episode 46:

First of all, if Morro was angry about destiny not having chosen him, why did he get angry at Sensei? Wouldn't it make more sense to be angry at whatever abstract semi-mind or whatever it is that chooses the Green Ninja? I mean, if you're angry about a couple of weapons, why not simply destroy the weapons? I mean, he has power over wind. With a bit of work, he could generate a ridiculous amount of energy using a windmill arrangement and just use that to destroy the weapons.

Second of all, Sensei's early substitute parenting skills are ridiculously lacking. The whole issue with Morro could have been prevented from the start if he had just said "You may not be the Green Ninja, but that does not mean you can not be the most skilled/best/[insert respectful term here] ninja. However, you must learn patience/wisdom/etc.. You are still my student."

And the Morro Dragon's face looks horrifying. It's somewhat crocodilian, rather skeletal and definitely looks like it got covered in rotting plant matter in a swamp. It kind of reminds me of SCP-682, actually.

Edited by DraikNova

There are a few things that make very little sense to me in episode 46:

First of all, if Morro was angry about destiny not having chosen him, why did he get angry at Sensei? Wouldn't it make more sense to be angry at whatever abstract semi-mind or whatever it is that chooses the Green Ninja? I mean, if you're angry about a couple of weapons, why not simply destroy the weapons? I mean, he has power over wind. With a bit of work, he could generate a ridiculous amount of energy using a windmill arrangement and just use that to destroy the weapons.

Second of all, Sensei's early substitute parenting skills are ridiculously lacking. The whole issue with Morro could have been prevented from the start if he had just said "You may not be the Green Ninja, but that does not mean you can not be the most skilled/best/[insert respectful term here] ninja. However, you must learn patience/wisdom/etc.. You are still my student."

And the Morro Dragon's face looks horrifying. It's somewhat crocodilian, rather skeletal and definitely looks like it got covered in rotting plant matter in a swamp. It kind of reminds me of SCP-682, actually.

Only something of equal power to the Golden Weapons can destroy the Golden Weapons. Meaning, the Golden Weapons can either destroy themselves or let the Chosen One of subjective plot devices destroy them. And because neither of those things will ever happen or did happen, they're indestructible.

Also, Morro was basically a homeless spoiled brat at that point (irony much?), logic and reason goes out the window at that stage when not being the Chosen One.

I'm finding it hard to believe that the First Spinjitzu Master would imprint the locations of three sacred objects on his staff and leave it with his son before dying yet forget to include them in the prophecies.

Edited by Mandate

Only something of equal power to the Golden Weapons can destroy the Golden Weapons. Meaning, the Golden Weapons can either destroy themselves or let the Chosen One of subjective plot devices destroy them. And because neither of those things will ever happen or did happen, they're indestructible.

Also, Morro was basically a homeless spoiled brat at that point (irony much?), logic and reason goes out the window at that stage when not being the Chosen One.

I'm finding it hard to believe that the First Spinjitzu Master would imprint the locations of three sacred objects on his staff and leave it with his son before dying yet forget to include them in the prophecies.

Wait, if only something of equal power to the weapons can destroy them, than how was the Golden Armor destroyed by Zane? I find it hard to believe that Zane's power source could generate more energy in about a minute than Morro could generate without any real time limit.

Wu was young, and all that can be explained, but what worries me the most is

Nya asked: "Who's Ronin?" After they save the world from him and try to stop him in very long process, Kai needs to explain her that? So SoR is not even canon even after the game developers say it offically fills gap beetween the two seasons?

Edited by Cagast

Wait, if only something of equal power to the weapons can destroy them, than how was the Golden Armor destroyed by Zane? I find it hard to believe that Zane's power source could generate more energy in about a minute than Morro could generate without any real time limit.

The Golden Armor wasn't destroyed. Cyrus Borg had it locked up. Remember that Lloyd in the first episode of the tournament arc was doing a training exercise to try to steal a replica.

Zane only destroyed the Overlord's new body. Possibly sending him to the cursed realm. I'd wager the cursed realm is where all residents of Ninjago go when they pass on.

I believe it was shown that Zane didn't actually destroy the armor, just the Overlord, in the beginning of the Tournament of Elements storyline where Lloyd goes through the whole gauntlet testing its secasks where it is and Borg says it's a secret. Also it seems that the explanation for Zane being able to destroy the Overlord was because in the short time he was touching the gold he absorbed a great deal of its power into itself (which is why the restraints on the other ninja's weakened) and then Zane redirected all that power back at the Overlord.

Wu was young, and all that can be explained, but what worries me the most is

Nya asked: "Who's Ronin?" After they save the world from him and try to stop him in very long process, Kai needs to explain her that? So SoR is not even canon even after the game developers say it offically fills gap beetween the two seasons?

I think the only things we can draw being canon from Shadow of Ronin was that the ninja's ran into him at some point and they made up a story about it later (hence the end of the game), and that Ronin brought Zane to Chen's Island while he had the obsidian glave because that actually makes sense of the fact Zane was having some memory problems at the beginning of that season.

Edited by CET23

I believe it was shown that Zane didn't actually destroy the armor, just the Overlord, in the beginning of the Tournament of Elements storyline where Lloyd goes through the whole gauntlet testing its secasks where it is and Borg says it's a secret. Also it seems that the explanation for Zane being able to destroy the Overlord was because in the short time he was touching the gold he absorbed a great deal of its power into itself (which is why the restraints on the other ninja's weakened) and then Zane redirected all that power back at the Overlord.

I think the only things we can draw being canon from Shadow of Ronin was that the ninja's ran into him at some point and they made up a story about it later (hence the end of the game), and that Ronin brought Zane to Chen's Island while he had the obsidian glave because that actually makes sense of the fact Zane was having some memory problems at the beginning of that season.

Probably the best explanation I heard so far.