Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

They lost their powers after the wind blew, so Morro's wind took them away.

The scene was clearly cut out. You can see Jay saying it after Lloyd turns darker in the commercial, while in the actual episode, the scene doesn't exist at all. I see no reason why would they remove it, after a long time I actually found a Ninjago joke funny.

But Sensei said that something must have happened to Lloyd, and that's why their powers are gone...

But Sensei said that something must have happened to Lloyd, and that's why their powers are gone...

That was what I was talking about in my spoiler. Since Lloyd gave away most of his powers to the Ninja at the Temple of Light in Rebooted, he basically became their power conductor. So now that Lloyd was possessed, the power that he was keeping at a constant flow to the other Ninja was ceased.

That was what I was talking about in my spoiler. Since Lloyd gave away most of his powers to the Ninja at the Temple of Light in Rebooted, he basically became their power conductor. So now that Lloyd was possessed, the power that he was keeping at a constant flow to the other Ninja was ceased.

This is the same message I got from the episode.

Episode 39, but in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZHskMECy_E

Zane's Titan Mech appears! So seems Nya has chosen Cole (?), and he 'solidifies' a bit when in contact with her. But it seems that the cloud above the mountain is a direct portal to the First Spinjitzu Master's Tomb. I also find it a bit illogical how Ghoultar is trapped in a cage, can't he just go through them?

Episode 39, but in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZHskMECy_E

Zane's Titan Mech appears! So seems Nya has chosen Cole (?), and he 'solidifies' a bit when in contact with her. But it seems that the cloud above the mountain is a direct portal to the First Spinjitzu Master's Tomb. I also find it a bit illogical how Ghoultar is trapped in a cage, can't he just go through them?

Great! And in HQ too!

I'm curious if Soto's pirates are going to make an appearance given that their theme plays during Misako's presentation (although it could just be Jay and Mike reusing the theme)

Nice to see they bothered to pick up the Fire Mech from the Dark Island, and also that they are actually using Cole's ghost form as an advantage.

I'm curious if that town is Spinjago by any chance?

On a production related note, Nya apparently can't make up her mind whether or not she wants to wear the gold shoulder pads.

Edited by Vector Prime

Boy, what an episode. The ghost physics are pretty annoying though... Ok, I get that ghosts can "walk" on surfaces, but why is it that Cole could not grab the cup or Jay's hand but is able to grab Jay and an icicle at the same time when he saves him later on... Unless all of that is explained, I won't be convinced. Also, it was pretty interesting how Cole turned solid for a bit after touching Nya. Guessing this has to do with her water abilities? Finally, why did Cole's Aeroblade turn ghostly, how can Kai hold onto it, and most importantly, how come it doesn't "poof" Cole when he holds it?

Boy, what an episode. The ghost physics are pretty annoying though... Ok, I get that ghosts can "walk" on surfaces, but why is it that Cole could not grab the cup or Jay's hand but is able to grab Jay and an icicle at the same time when he saves him later on... Unless all of that is explained, I won't be convinced. Also, it was pretty interesting how Cole turned solid for a bit after touching Nya. Guessing this has to do with her water abilities? Finally, why did Cole's Aeroblade turn ghostly, how can Kai hold onto it, and most importantly, how come it doesn't "poof" Cole when he holds it?

Just so they could move on with the plot...

I tried turning subtitles on for episode 49, but they were in Russian. I tried setting the subtitles to translate into English, and then Jay told Sensei Wu to "strip goods".

I think I messed up something, unless Sensei Wu wanted the ninjas to know "the loco light in the United States will pass the top". :tongue:

I tried turning subtitles on for episode 49, but they were in Russian. I tried setting the subtitles to translate into English, and then Jay told Sensei Wu to "strip goods".

I think I messed up something, unless Sensei Wu wanted the ninjas to know "the loco light in the United States will pass the top". :tongue:

Subtitles on youtube are generated from the phonetic sounds of the words being spoken. Some very foul things can come from the system "mishearing" words. That's unless the user provides subtitles, then it isn't an issue.

Wait, if Cole's a ghost, and Nya is going to use her Water powers near him...

Wait, if Cole's a ghost, and Nya is going to use her Water powers near him...

I would laugh, but I know he Hagenmans are going to turn it into a way to cure him :/

Eeugh, skeleton mouth printing moving, that was freaky. So Cole died and everyone went to ninja heaven, then to ninja hell, then to ninja hell hell? And what was up with the Harry Potter villain?

So the Deepstone Armour prevents your from becoming possessed, I'll bet that's what the Aeroblade's are mainly composed to too. Also the Preeminent is...female??? I was just wandering, how did Lloyd become possessed by Morro if he was wearing his Deepstone Armour?

Eeugh, skeleton mouth printing moving, that was freaky. So Cole died and everyone went to ninja heaven, then to ninja hell, then to ninja hell hell? And what was up with the Harry Potter villain?

Sorry for the double post, but

did Cole 'die' when he turned into a ghost? And who was the HP villain?

Latest chapter of the "explore section was released. The most interesting part is the section of Dareth.

The reason the Brown Ninja is so desperate for answers is, that the Puffy Potsticker tastes just like the favorite meal his mother used to make him, when he was just a boy. Every time he sinks his teeth into that scrumptious dish, it brings him back to his happy childhood. Who would not want that on the menu at the local noodle house?

You may know Dareth as a wannabe Ninja with more show than skill. There is a reason for that. Before he became the Brown Ninja, Dareth travelled Ninjago with his Elvis impersonation show called ‘Brown Suede Shoes’. He has even lost a few talent competitions to Cole’s father. Dareth never really wanted to sing. He wanted to be a guitarist. He never learned to play for real, but he has mastered the art of air guitar to perfection. You may think this is a pretty useless ability, but that is exactly how he saves Nya, when she is deep undercover in Master Chen’s fortress and just about to be discovered. Not all heroes are fighters.

However, this bit on Karlof also raises some questions

Karlof used to be an aeronautical engineer in his homeland of Metalonia. That means he used to research, design, develop, construct and test aircraft and even spacecraft.

So the Ninja weren't the first ones in space?

Though for some reason they claim it is Samukai's head on Clouse's table even though it looks nothing like him.

Edited by Vector Prime

Yes, I just posted that above...don't tell me you didn't see it

There's an orange dot blinking at the end, in the sea part of the map.I bet ninja will go underwater (Ronin REX is submarine, knew it).

I saw it, but only after I posted my reply.

However, this bit on Karlof also raises some questions

So the Ninja weren't the first ones in space?

Depends on whether the spacecraft he worked on were manned or unmanned. If I'm remembering the events of "Codename: Arcturus" correctly, Ninjago does have satellites. Furthermore, I seem to recall that there were more objections raised in that episode to the idea of ninja in space than to the idea of people in space.

Though for some reason they claim it is Samukai's head on Clouse's table even though it looks nothing like him.

It refers to it as "the former Skulkin general", and Samukai was not the only Skulkin general, just the Skulkins' overall leader. Nuckal, Kruncha, and Wyplash were all identified as Skulkin generals on their old LEGO.com character pages, and it's not out of the question that there might have been other Skulkin generals before them.

Edited by Aanchir