Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Man I really am happy that I know german and that I didnt miss the new ninjago episodes on the TV last saturday.

The throwing stars are made of seastone that is why they work on the ghosts. In short, Wu explains that ghosts can not travel through water because its not solid, thats why Nya is probably their best chance in fighting against the ghosts.

Huh,

probably the weirdest ideas for shorts the Ninjago team has come up with so far. Wonder how many others we'll get.

Absolutely! :laugh:

Also, this video showed up:

Good news for mech fans: the Electro Mech is in the 'Nya Cave'!

0:51 What is this building? Could this be the new D2C set?

0:52 Who is this ghost sensei?

Btw, does anybody know if episode 48 has been leaked yet?

It could be the set, and that's Sensei Yang, master/creator of Airjitzu.

"Woah! Lloyd's gone through puberty!"

Edited by Ninja of Fire

Oh, hey, Morro's there too.

Anybody got links for everything? I should probably start watching these.

So "Possession" is the offical name for this season. Unfortunately good quality videos were removed, so we will have to wait until somebody records them again.

Kai probably wants to save Lloyd because last season when Lloyd found him in the club he said he should take care of someone else than himself. And Garmadon is dead. Ronin REX was never confirmed to be a sub, but just look at the set design. First time I saw it I thought "look, flying submarine". Now wen somebody mentioned underwater material, I assumed Ronin built it to find those aeroblades.

Episode 48 is also available to buy on German itunes.

Edited by Cagast

Does anyone know when the episodes come out in english? i'm not sure if it was discussed earlier. With all of this news on the german episodes I'm getting ancy :wacko:

48, yes. English episodes though - they've already aired somewhere but I'm not sure where.

48, yes. English episodes though - they've already aired somewhere but I'm not sure where.

Nope, the episodes in English will air on 20th June in South East Asia and Australia.

Nope, the episodes in English will air on 20th June in South East Asia and Australia.

No. There was a recording of Kai vs. Morro clip on youtube, in English. last month.

Any chance you could give us a decent recording (not a cam job) now that Curtis Cheung is afraid of copyright strike?

But that was only a 2 minute clip, when the full episode being released here in 10 days.

It was likely only a piece of episode recorded.

FINALLY!

From the video's description:

In an epic quest to save Lloyd, the Ninja will travel to uncharted lands, meet new allies and gain powerful weapons, unlock unknown powers, all while battling the supernatural Cursed Spirits in an effort to stop Morro from releasing his new Master – The Preeminent, a monstrous deity from the Cursed Realm seeking to curse all of Ninjago.

Hmm, that description makes me think that they're going to make a second wave of ghost sets. Interesting.

Any chance you could give us a decent recording (not a cam job) now that Curtis Cheung is afraid of copyright strike?

I record it on DVD, but I don't have a YouTube account, so it might be hard.

FINALLY!

From the video's description:

So maybe the green hand that we saw coming out of the Cursed Realm in SoR was the 'Preeminent'? I wonder if SoR is actually canon, now...

So maybe the green hand that we saw coming out of the Cursed Realm in SoR was the 'Preeminent'? I wonder if SoR is actually canon, now...

I'd say it's what we might call "semi-canon". As in, the STORY is mostly canon, but there are some breaks from canon, mostly for gameplay reasons (like how Kai has his Blade Cycle back in one vehicle level, which I presume he can't do without his Dragon Sword of Fire, and then it transforms into the Kai Fighter for a flying segment in that same level).

My brother got Shadow of Ronin recently and we've really been enjoying it! Even if the voice actors they got sound different from the ones from the show, the characterization in the script is so on-point that at some points you hardly even notice (though the spell is broken a bit when somebody mispronounces Nya's name or something silly like that).

Perhaps you could make one as it's free? Thanks much!!!

Huh,

probably the weirdest ideas for shorts the Ninjago team has come up with so far. Wonder how many others we'll get.

Also, Clouse's face looks weird and odd in those compared to the animations...

I'd say it's what we might call "semi-canon". As in, the STORY is mostly canon, but there are some breaks from canon, mostly for gameplay reasons (like how Kai has his Blade Cycle back in one vehicle level, which I presume he can't do without his Dragon Sword of Fire, and then it transforms into the Kai Fighter for a flying segment in that same level).

My brother got Shadow of Ronin recently and we've really been enjoying it! Even if the voice actors they got sound different from the ones from the show, the characterization in the script is so on-point that at some points you hardly even notice (though the spell is broken a bit when somebody mispronounces Nya's name or something silly like that).

SoR isn't canon. Spinjago almost certainly never existed (and likely never will), Ronin is portrayed as a thief in Season 5 (rather than a for-hire merc) and the Hageman brothers never use "third-party" canon as official canon. And supposing that it actually is, nothing of importance whatsoever happens in the game. It's like Raiders of the Lost Ark - remove Indy from the movie, the overall outcome of the plot is exactly the same.

I noticed. I was also distracted by the horrible jokes. The ones that not even the target audience would laugh at. In that is the issue. There was so much plot development that could have been dragged on and used to its fullest, but whenever something actually meaningful happened, it would be resolved within 30 seconds. That game is anti-climatic writing at its finest.

Perhaps you could make one as it's free? Thanks much!!!

Also, Clouse's face looks weird and odd in those compared to the animations...

I'll see what I can do.