Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Prepare for Lord, erm.., Lloyd Garmadon, mwuhuhaha! Seriously though, I am quite hyped for the full episode (and the new season of course).

Now that I come to think of it, will Ninjago world be plunged into darkness again (like in the final battle), or will the ninja enter the Cursed Realm (as all of the buildings and such on background images are ghostly)?

Guys, Tumblr user np2336 has uploaded a small clip of a fight between Lloyd and the ninjas.

And he says that (a cam job :/) of the episode is coming later today!

This description and box art from Master Wu's Dragon set probably explains Cole's appearance on the new show art http://imgur.com/WJ9pxBn .

Huh, so that may be how Morro got his army... By transforming villagers into ghosts. But wouldn't Cole be loyal to him then? The box art suggests otherwise...

Edited by legozebra

It would be cool if throughout this season everyone maybe even including the ninja is being turned into ghosts and at the end lloyd will be unposessed and he'll have to fight them all. (would explain his unposessed version in the destiny's bounty set. final flight= final battle of season) and maybe thats when nya becomes a ninja so her and lloyd have to fight them all off slowly turning them back to normal (explaining cole's presence in the set) thats my theory :classic:

There's another clip of episode 45 on YouTube. And it's an English version of it!!

From first impressions and ignoring the background noises (That are more annoying than the Rebooted episode leaks! :angry: ), that scene seems like actually a really powerful and dark scene! I'm very excited to see how this next season turns out.

I think we may now know what the Morro Dragon is: Lloyd's "fearlessness Dragon", but corrupted by Morro.

I think we may now know what the Morro Dragon is: Lloyd's "fearlessness Dragon", but corrupted by Morro.

Agreed, which also means it will most likely look nothing like the set... :hmpf_bad: EDIT: I was right... It looks nothing like the set... But it looks awesome!

Oh, and the kid uploaded parts 2-4 as well...

First of all, it seems like the video was edited to reduce background noise. I have to thank the kid for doing that, but it unfortunately means the music and sound effects are gone too.

After seeing the episodes, here are some initial thoughts...

- The episode starts off with a cop getting possessed in actually a kind of scary (for Ninjago) scene...

- I found it odd how the ninja are basically national heroes (they have an entire museum for them) and yet nobody is interested in what they are trying to sell (at least in the beginning) and nobody looks twice that a chrome robot is trying to sell them something...

- The part when Morro possesses paintings, sculptures, and sand was actually quite scary and dark. It seems like Ninjago is taking a darker turn...

- I felt like the scene with Lloyd/Morro against the ninjas was one of the best fight sequences in the show, so kudos to that

- For some reason Sensei's staff is important (The original uploader stated that Morro demanded to see Sensei and that's why he attacked the ninja...). Perhaps it will transform into the gold staff WU has and turn him into Master dragon-riding Wu?

- This seems like it's going to be a really great season. I'm excited for the high def version!

-The City of Stiix windmill was also shown (Or at least A windmill was shown that Morro threw at the Ninja)

There's also some new high def pics as well, found by yet another kid who refuses to reveal his source:

EDIT: My bad. He stated the first three episodes are available in high def on German iTunes

Edited by legozebra

Those kids only want views, likes, be the first who will find "super awesome importrant hype" stuff and they get mad if they don't get a credit....seriously?

Friendly reminder time!! YAY!!

Please use spoiler tags when referring to anything from the new season that isn't evident in the Lego Sets. Please keep this in mind until HD (or somewhat HD) videos are posted.

Thank you everyone. :grin:

Wait... The first three episodes are available in German iTunes in HD according to this kid:

That just sunk in... Can anyone find these? I can't...

EDIT: Found 'em!

https://itunes.apple...tzu/id990542819

Now is anyone kind enough to buy them and record them for us??? :grin: :grin: :grin: (Half kidding)

What I can tell from the previews

- the super sized ninja stars "kill" or at least re-banish ghosts

-Ronin is somehow captured by episode 3

-Morro makes the (awesome!!) Morro dragon and takes Sensei's staff

-Morro gets on the boat and unleashes a bunch of ghosts in the boat.

If these were in English, I'd consider getting them. However, since we will get them in English for free eventually, I'll refrain from getting them in German for now...

Edited by legozebra

Wait... The first three episodes are available in German iTunes in HD according to this kid:

That just sunk in... Can anyone find these? I can't...

EDIT: Found 'em!

https://itunes.apple...tzu/id990542819

Now is anyone kind enough to buy them and record them for us??? :grin: :grin: :grin: (Half kidding)

What I can tell from the previews

- the super sized ninja stars "kill" or at least re-banish ghosts

-Ronin is somehow captured by episode 3

-Morro makes the (awesome!!) Morro dragon and takes Sensei's staff

-Morro gets on the boat and unleashes a bunch of ghosts in the boat.

If these were in English, I'd consider getting them. However, since we will get them in English for free eventually, I'll refrain from getting them in German for now...

Wait, so is Ronin on the Ninja's side now?

Edited by Ninja of Fire

Anyone want to bet the opening scene was chosen only because kids are obsessed with FNAF?

Anyone want to bet the opening scene was chosen only because kids are obsessed with FNAF?

What's 'FNAF'?

EDIT: Here's a bunch of pictures (including one of the Chain Cycle), apparently they're from the German episodes on iTunes. Is it just me, or does Wu's dragon look like it's made of stone? https://instagram.com/_cole_is_the_best_/

Edited by Ninja of Fire

Eegh, the set version of the Morro Dragon looks way better than the show version. That's a strange reversal of the usual situation. Also:

who recovered all these Fangblades from the ruins of Ouroboros? And airjitzu looks weirdly set-accurate and also just plain weird. The other ghosts look pretty cool though. The ghost trike thingy looks pretty cool. I also wonder why Ronin has an aeroblade of his own. Morro is apparently another friend from Wu's childhood who somehow managed to go unmentioned for several seasons. Wu's Dragon is ridiculously fluffy. Also, there's apparently a ghostly Sensei in a temple. This temple uses a very subdued version of the ghost colour scheme. Maybe that's what the D2C is? I hope it's not, to be honest. It's not all that impressive-looking. Skreemer possesion is very weird-looking, too. And am I the only person who's reminded of Scooby Doo by the opening titles? Seriously, though, the Morro Dragon's skeletal look is very ugly.

Edited by DraikNova

What's 'FNAF'?

EDIT: Here's a bunch of pictures (including one of the Chain Cycle), apparently they're from the German episodes on iTunes. Is it just me, or does Wu's dragon look like it's made of stone? https://instagram.co...e_is_the_best_/

Five Nights at Freddy's. Little kids love it, I hate it (mostly for the... "stranger" sides of its fanbase :sick: ).

Anyway, as for the pictures you linked, the Wu dragon looks freakish. And seeing as Ronin isn't trying to kill everyone, I'd say SoR is non-canon and that he's going to be Kai's dad. Morro dragon looks disgusting, Stix looks weird, the new character slides seem to be trying to pull off Scooby-Doo in a bad way (thought of that before I saw your post, Data). I'm not digging the art style of this new season, and now that I've watched the leaked episode I'm not too impressed with plot progression either. I didn't need to have subtitles to understand what was going on, and so many of the scenes were out of place simply because that stuff has never happened in NINJAGO before. Case in point: dragon scene. It's out of place because we've never had the ninjas just "having fun", there's always been some part of the greater plot woven into it. Perhaps there's going to be some kind of friendly banter to it (like in the minisodes), but as far as I can tell they're just trying to build up the "hey, it's your favorite characters hanging out togethe- AND NOW DEATH EVERYWHERE MWAHAHAHAHAHA" tone.

I bought the DB X today in hopes that I might enjoy NINJAGO again. Well, there goes my birthday money.

Being a FNAF fan myself (I hate the fanbase) I can say that.. no, I doubt it, lol. :classic:

I agree with Mandate about Wu's dragon - I'm getting a creepy Neverending story vibe from it... As for Ronin, in the second episode, the ninja had him tied up with duct tape over his mouth, so it's possible they made a deal for him to help them, seeing that he is basically a bounty hunter. They could have paid him (or, more humorously, threatened to toss him out to the ghosts if he didn't comply...)

As for the Morro dragon, I really like the head in the TV show, but the rest is horrid... And to me, Sensei's Dragon is much better as a set too. Speaking of sets, the Chain Cycle Ambush bike is surprisingly extremely set-accurate... that's a change for Ninjago!

There are several temples there, but the floating one apparently belongs to the ghost Sensei Yang... Wonder which one is the D2C

One thing I do like about the new season is the attempt at more expansive world being, as we are being introduced to several new cities and villages and not just Ninjago city over and over again...

Ninjago 2015 has literally become Bionicle 2006 in terms of the story writers trying to make it dark and gritty... :hmpf_bad: Next the ghosts will start rapping "Yo, yo, Morro!" :wink:

Edited by legozebra

What does the new intro have anything to do with FNaF?