Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

It's actually 'The Forgotten Element'. :wink:

D'oh, I forgot (no pun intended). Haven't really been paying a great deal of attention to NINJAGO lately, sorry.

There's even more now! What is this kid's source??? Was there a new trailer?

Also, Jay used wind in the Serpentine episodes, so Ed=secretly Morro confirmed!! (Kidding, of course. I should join Ninjago Theories...) But it still isn't explained how he used wind.

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the leaks!

Edited by legozebra

Good grief, can't Wu and the Ninja stay put? First they purchase the school and teach there, then they decide to move to Spinjago for some reason, and now they're opening a tea shop!

Now if the brat would share where this info comes from... that would be great.

Good grief, can't Wu and the Ninja stay put? First they purchase the school and teach there, then they decide to move to Spinjago for some reason, and now they're opening a tea shop!

I'm really curious if they actually moved to Spinjago. I can see Shadow of Ronin being completely non-canon by the end of this season :tongue:

First one looks kinda cool, second one looks stupid (and so does Zane) and the third one has a really awesome perspective. Destiny's Bounty crashes yet again, Wu and Misako open up a tea shop.

With SoR now seemingly non-canon, assuming they follow the same general plotline I'm calling it now that when the Cursed Realm is reopened again you-know-who won't stay dead. Well, actually, they'll still be dead per say, but you all know what I mean anyway <3

Didn't follow Ninjago stuff lately but it isn't hard to discover news....everything was fake

https://www.youtube....h?v=uX9iGTTq_2Y

Well, I can't believe I got fooled by a kid. But at least it does make sense why the episode 4 name was different from 'Shadow of Ronin', unless that was fake as well.

Dang nab those kidseys and their fancy internet! :wacko:

Dangit!! Why would they do this?? Why??

Well, at least the pictures were real... And some kid revealed what they were from (kind of). To quote this kid "by the way you find at one website and when I go to that website there's only images and a story but it it German you translated it right."

"One website" is not really helpful at all... But at least we know it's a German site... So perhaps German Cartoon Network?? I'll have to check..

EDIT: No, it's not that, but the folks over at http://vk.com/ninjagoclub seem to have found an updated version of the Ninjago site at Lego.com with new character photos...

EDIT 2: Found the photo source after much digging: http://www.prisma.de...-Windes,4440193, with image descriptions

The one with Cole and the car is labeled as "Kai uses his elemental power to advertise the business of Sensei's "The Green teapot"."

The one with Sensei and Morro is labeled as "Master Sensei Wu (l.) Has to assert itself against its first Ninja students Morro.This will steal the Staff of Sensei."

The one with the policeman is labeled as "The night watchman of the museum will be surprised by a mysterious figure."

The one with Lloyd in the teashop is labeled as "An evil spirit from the cursed world takes possession of Lloyds body."

The one with the four ninja on bantha-like creatures is labeled as "The Ninjas are on their way to Stiix to that bring Airjitzu scroll that was stolen by Ronan from the old library back."

The one with the Destiny's Bounty in the forest is labeled as "The Ninjas have crashed and have even lost the staff of Wu. Fortunately, the Sensei has made an imprint in time." (Please please no more time travel please)

The one with the four ninja vs Morro is labeled as "The Ninjas must prevent Morro (Wed), the master of the wind, the crew of Sensei Wu gets his hands on."

The Kai closeup is labeled as "Kai must find the scroll before Morro."

Some odd numbers I hope are trying to display release dates are shown as well. I see a 7:06, but also see a 12:00 - 13:05 which is presumably the air time... on July 6?? Can anyone else interpret this?

Edited by legozebra

Have a look at this:

http://ninjagoevent.lego.com/nl-nl

You found the mystery site! Thanks much! Now it seems that all the mysteries have been uncovered regarding the leaks...

And now I can Inspect Element to get that awesome background!

Edited by legozebra

Ah, quite intelligent! Anyway, read the comments by 'SimiTime' on this video:

Anyone think it's worth giving him your email address?

Ah, quite intelligent! Anyway, read the comments by 'SimiTime' on this video:

Anyone think it's worth giving him your email address?

I'm a sucker for early leaks... I gave this kid my "spam" email address anyway, just in case. It'll most likely be a cam job...

Yeah, if you go on his channel, he said that he would record it, but it would be in German. :hmpf_bad:

Saw that as well. The episodes will come soon enough, though. We'll all eventually see them in HD and English, even in a month maybe.

In one of those cover arts Ghost Lloyd can be seen holding a scroll. Looks like a map to me.

Lloyd is a walking Doomsday device once more? Hageman brothers might win me back yet.