Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I thought about First Elemental Masters, and notice - one of them - First Elemental Master of Gravity, was more strongery than Gravis. And Lloyd Gadmadon was not as strong as First Master of Spinjitzu. Maybe Morro was student ofFirst Master of Spinjitzu, who decided to activate his True Potential, but couldn't control it, and became evil? Indeed Morro and Lloyd's symbol are similies.

June 8th.

This kid on this channel doesn't get how the internet works... Exclusive... surrre

Anyway, wonderful news. Hoping to get some good quality leaks. I'd hate to wait until it airs in the US.

I watched Ninjago TV show, and noticed that Master Chen didn't steal all elements. For example Mind and Sound. Maybe he wasn't winner of Tournament, because he didn't take powers of all Masters?

I watched Ninjago TV show, and noticed that Master Chen didn't steal all elements. For example Mind and Sound. Maybe he wasn't winner of Tournament, because he didn't take powers of all Masters?

Chen got the element of sound after Skylor defeated Jacob Pevsner in the Ninja Roll episode and he got the element of mind when he captured Neuro along with several other elemental masters (Including Kai and Jay) in Spellbound (however his element wasn't actually taken from him until the beginning of The Forgotten Element). Chen was in possession of all the element in the tournament for a very short amount of time.

Edited by CET23

Which means we'll probably start getting leaks in about a month! :excited:

Time to start scanning CN's (horrid!!) website to see if they post them early this time!

(Doubt it, as hopefully they learned from their past mistake, but worth a try.)

And then there's always Curtis Cheung, who gets the episodes early is they are released early in Asia. This is, however, counting on the fact that they will be released early in Asia....

It was revealed in the Ninjago 2015 forum that the next episode is titled "The Shadow of Ronin." I sense a videogame recap...

It was revealed in the Ninjago 2015 forum that the next episode is titled "The Shadow of Ronin." I sense a videogame recap...

Well that wasn't expected...hopefully it's only one episode.

Ahem. It's the fourth episode, and the tenth episode is called 'A World With No Ninja'. If my memory serves me right, someone revealed 'World Without a Ninja' as a Season 4 episode before the ToE Season was aired.

"Downgraded" is an odd title. This is going to be, what, the eighth time they've been downgraded, so what makes this significant enough to title an episode that? First they lose their dragons, then they lose the Golden Weapons (and thus their elemental powers, except lolnotanymore), then they lost their Elemental Blades, then they somehow managed to find a reason not to use the Techno Blades anymore, then they lost indestructible and invincible (until the Hageman brothers couldn't find any weaknesses and just said, "You know what? NEVER EXPLAIN WHY IT STOPPED WORKING!"),

then they lost their elemental powers and finally they lost their dragons yet again.

Also, "Back to the Learning Hall" is a dumb title IMO.

edit: Realized I forgot to spoiler tag this. Oops.

Edited by Mandate

Wait- is episode 11 "Downgraded" or "Water Ninja?" These two sources are saying different things... Also, am I just really confused, or does everything not match up? Epsiode 4 is "Shadow of Ronin" from the first source, but from the second source it says it is "Lost in Time"

First source for clarification from the Ninjago 2015 topic:

Also if we follow the names from the first source, the first 4 episodes seem to be some sort of explanation of what happened to Zane, what with the Digiverse and all. Since we presume Zane uploaded his consciousness to the Digiverse after his death, perhaps they were looking for clues etc... And this all leads up to the Shadow of Ronin recap. I'm glad they spend some time on that.

"Downgraded" is an odd title. This is going to be, what, the eighth time they've been downgraded, so what makes this significant enough to title an episode that? First they lose their dragons, then they lose the Golden Weapons (and thus their elemental powers, except lolnotanymore), then they lost their Elemental Blades, then they somehow managed to find a reason not to use the Techno Blades anymore, then they lost indestructible and invincible (until the Hageman brothers couldn't find any weaknesses and just said, "You know what? NEVER EXPLAIN WHY IT STOPPED WORKING!"),

then they lost their elemental powers and finally they lost their dragons yet again.

edit: Realized I forgot to spoiler tag this. Oops.

The only "Downgraded" I can think of is getting their memories stolen and thus their original suits back in SoR, but that makes no sense in the episode timeline...

Edited by legozebra

Wait- is episode 11 "Downgraded" or "Water Ninja?" These two sources are saying different things... Also, am I just really confused, or does everything not match up? Epsiode 4 is "Shadow of Ronin" from the first source, but from the second source it says it is "Lost in Time"

I don't think "Downgraded" or some of the other titles on there are even Ninjago, the schedule does have a bunch of other shows on there after all.

As for the names that are Ninjago though...

So, it looks like we're getting some sort of 'flashback' episodes. The first two look like they'll be recapping Zane in the digiverse and his capture by Ronin, "Master of Fire" could be something to do with Kai's father. So basically, they're covering stuff that should have been done last season.

Teletoon is more reputable to be honest.

It certainly gets exciting when leaks start to surface.

Also, in regards to the term "Downgraded" as an episode name. Have we all forgotten that Zane is a robot? Perhaps this title, if it's even remotely true, is referring to him?

Teletoon is more reputable to be honest.

It certainly gets exciting when leaks start to surface.

Also, in regards to the term "Downgraded" as an episode name. Have we all forgotten that Zane is a robot? Perhaps this title, if it's even remotely true, is referring to him?

As cool as he is now, I miss his old face... Please be true!

As cool as he is now, I miss his old face... Please be true!

Given that he has his titanium face in both summer variations, I wouldn't get my hopes up. If I recall correctly, one of the main reason he's now titanium was so it was easier for newcomers to the series to grasp that he is a robot.

Given that he has his titanium face in both summer variations, I wouldn't get my hopes up. If I recall correctly, one of the main reason he's now titanium was so it was easier for newcomers to the series to grasp that he is a robot.

Well, episode 11, "Downgraded," is pretty late in the series, so I think it is possible... You are right about the newcomers part though...

The episode "Downgraded" isn't even Ninjago. In the video, that episode has an "S2" for Season 2 next to it, as opposed to the "S5" next to all the ninjago episodes.

As for the names that are Ninjago though...

So, it looks like we're getting some sort of 'flashback' episodes. The first two look like they'll be recapping Zane in the digiverse and his capture by Ronin, "Master of Fire" could be something to do with Kai's father. So basically, they're covering stuff that should have been done last season.

I could care less about whatever the heck Zane was doing in the Digiverse not being explained immediately, but "The Lost Element" was easily the worst episode after the disappointing plot, contradictions and above all, Kai's father never being mentioned once and never mentioned, hinted or alluded to for the rest of the season. Good idea, awful execution.

If SoR gets re(tconned)capped, I'm calling it now that Ronin succeeds in opening up the Cursed Realm.

The episode "Downgraded" isn't even Ninjago. In the video, that episode has an "S2" for Season 2 next to it, as opposed to the "S5" next to all the ninjago episodes.

Oh good, thanks for confirming that.