Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I think using that pic was a mistake. Ninjago.has never crossed over series lines. i wouldn't go teying to.compare the Chima series to.ninjago as far as episode placement.

Trying to.combine the two just doesnt make sense.

I think using that pic was a mistake. Ninjago.has never crossed over series lines. i wouldn't go teying to.compare the Chima series to.ninjago as far as episode placement.

Trying to.combine the two just doesnt make sense.

I think iTunes is confused... It calls it "Season 4" but also calls it Rebooted, and the first episode is the Invitation from the ToE series... Shouldn't ghosts be Season 5? Unless ToE and ghosts are part of the same season (Season 4) as they both take place in the same year...

Edited by legozebra

Wait, he never uploaded Episode 42 'Day of The Dragon', did he?

Legozebra did, however.

Wait, he never uploaded Episode 42 'Day of The Dragon', did he?

Legozebra did, however.

Yup! ;) Here it is.

It seems like someone asked him in the comments of one of his other videos where it was and he says that something went wrong with his recorder (or something like that).

Oh well, you're videos are pretty good, LegoZebra.

Oh, thanks! Most of the stuff on there is from several years back, as I really have no desire to gain popularity in YouTube... Most of my Lego videos are unlisted, and I only use YouTube as a medium to privately share videos with friends and family. Thanks for the compliment, though.

Anyway, i have a feeling the ghost arc is part of Season Four. It seems like LEGO wants seasons to last a while year...

I remember I watched the Zane death episode from rebooted online like 2 months before it aired in the US and then that episode's 'premiere' happened to be on Cartoon Network one night and I was like "this is old news..."

Anyway, I'm SUPER pumped after watching the entire Tournament of Elements season online. I absolutely hated rebooted because it was so space-agey, and I loved that for the new season the ninja have returned to their mostly traditional and old-school roots.

Season Five confirmed!

From the Shadows of Ronin section of the LEGO Videogames blog:

Our games story not only officially bridges the gap between the Tournament and the upcoming part of the TV season (sorry, no spoilers!) but it will introduce characters, weapons and vehicles that will go on to appear in the show and LEGO playsets later in the year, and even solve a few mysteries that were left unsolved in the show along the way.

Hope they offer some explanation as to the events of the game in the show...

It'll probably be along the lines of "These ghosts are too powerful. Let's get help from an old enemy" like they did with Garmadon.

Alternatively, the first episode of the new season could just be the final "boss battle" of the game.

Edited by Master_Data

Looking back at the episode The Titanium Ninja. I had a thought. Could Lloyd have grabbed onto the Overlords weapon and not been affected? Since he was the Golden Ninja I think he could have held the golden weapons and not been destroyed. Garmadon and Wu were able to touch the Golden webbing without even wearing Stone armor

Also do you think we'll get an explanation of what happened to Zane in the time between the Rebooted arc and the Tournament of Elements arc

Edited by Takanuinuva

Hmm, no one is listed in the credits of Ep 44 as Morro, yet Michael Dobson is credited as "Ghost General." Since the only other ghost that speaks is Arcturus (who is voiced by Scott McNeil), I guess it is only reasonable to assume he is Morro.

Also, Borg appears in the credits so I guess it was him on the radio.

Edited by Vector Prime

Apparently Shadow of Ronin is going to be explaining some of the untold things in the show. No, Kai, I am your father!

This is either going to make or break the canon.

So... Curtis Cheung/Crazy Warriors of light has listed all of his video's besides episode 44 as private...

Apparently Shadow of Ronin is going to be explaining some of the untold things in the show. No, Kai, I am your father!

This is either going to make or break the canon.

Why does everyone think that Ronin is Kai's Father?

Why does everyone think that Ronin is Kai's Father?

It's a rumor derived from slightly similar face designs, as well as a very common, and easily executable plot point/trope (Think Darth Vader's "...I am your father."). Not to mention that red is typically most common in fire themed characters in Ninjago, as well as other forms of media. Not to mention Nya's true potential will be a major plot point, and Ronin being her father would be a great way to introduce it.

Horizon was onto something when he first brought it up.

Edited by Penkid11

Eh, I still think that Ronin is a completely new character, and Wu said that Kai's father was a trustworthy person, so if Ronin is Kai's father, then why is he escaping from Cryptarium Prison?

Eh, I still think that Ronin is a completely new character, and Wu said that Kai's father was a trustworthy person, so if Ronin is Kai's father, then why is he escaping from Cryptarium Prison?

Huh? What's that?

Edited by Mr Greeble

Speaking of Cryptarium, I'm sure Kai and Nya will be happy to know that Four Weapons is under surveillance.

PrisonScreens.png

Wait, is it in the top right corner of the four on the left?