Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Found this on Brickipedia (Lego wiki)

ninjago_2014_title_screen.jpg.

It appears to be the still shot from the next seasons opening.

I know it's just a bad-quality pic, but I sure hope that's not the lighting and... style, they're going for. Yes, it's just an "action pose,", and they'll look more Minifig-ish when the show starts but... still.

EDIT: 100th post woot! :blush:

Edited by JayWalker

I imagine this must be a preliminary shot, considering the only thing that resembles the 2014 sets are the ninjas outfit with yellow hands. Though it could be a still shot for the opening, just with some inaccuracies to the actual characters that appear in the show.

Agreed, I am not the biggest fan of "dynamic" heroes, but the show has yet to fail me. Hopefully this shot is just a teaser or promo.

It looks like a still from the end of the opening credits? I don't see anything wrong with it. Anything weird looking is probably because it us a still shot from video rather than an exported animation frame. That looks like the kind of pose they would be in right at the end of the main title animation.

Jeez, those unprinted legs look pretty bad in the show itself. Seems like a big step down from the outfits of the previous season, atleast in my opinion. :hmpf_bad:

Jeez, those unprinted legs look pretty bad in the show itself. Seems like a big step down from the outfits of the previous season, atleast in my opinion. :hmpf_bad:

They don't look nearly bad enough for me to rant or even bother about it.

-Gata signoff.png

Overall the pic is fine, its just an opening shot, im sure the show will maintain its usual animation, which is good. What I would like to know is this seasons plot. Not much has been told(oficially) but I hope it stays elaborate. For example I imagine Cyrus Borg as a scheming villian who formed a partnership with the overlord. Imagine, along came technological genius to save and improve ninjago city. He is given complete control of his funding, the city is built on his designs, creates a tower(similiar to the overlords) then manufactures an army of nindroids, conquering ninjago city would be childs play.

Here's what we know:

-Cyrus Borg is a Nindroid manufacturer

-Cyrus Borg is the "Overborg"

-The show is set in New Ninjago City (NNC for short)

-Borg Tower is located in NNC and dominates the city's skyline

-Sensei Wu has a training school where the Ninja teach at

-Lloyd is off touring Ninjago

-The weapons the Ninja use are called Techno-blades. They turn average machinery into battle machinery.

What we don't know (of what we've seen so far)

-Is the Overborg an Overlord possessed Cyrus Borg?

-Is NNC a different city than the Ninjago City that the Garmatron (and Great Devourer) attacked?

-Where and/or when did Garmadon receive the status of "Sensei?"

-Who is Evil Wu?

-Who is Pixal?

-What are the statuses of Dareth, Dr. Julien, and Misako?

If there is anything I missed that is important, please let me know.

Here's what we know:

-Cyrus Borg is a Nindroid manufacturer

-Cyrus Borg is the "Overborg"

-The show is set in New Ninjago City (NNC for short)

-Borg Tower is located in NNC and dominates the city's skyline

-Sensei Wu has a training school where the Ninja teach at

-Lloyd is off touring Ninjago

-The weapons the Ninja use are called Techno-blades. They turn average machinery into battle machinery.

What we don't know (of what we've seen so far)

-Is the Overborg an Overlord possessed Cyrus Borg?

-Is NNC a different city than the Ninjago City that the Garmatron (and Great Devourer) attacked?

-Where and/or when did Garmadon receive the status of "Sensei?"

-Who is Evil Wu?

-Who is Pixal?

-What are the statuses of Dareth, Dr. Julien, and Misako?

If there is anything I missed that is important, please let me know.

That pretty much wraps up everything there is to know so far. Based off the video from the Ninjago website, I believe NNC is Ninjago city only technologically improved or advanced. The video shows NNC concept art but is presented as just Ninjago city.

That pretty much wraps up everything there is to know so far. Based off the video from the Ninjago website, I believe NNC is Ninjago city only technologically improved or advanced. The video shows NNC concept art but is presented as just Ninjago city.

Actually, I would wager New Ninjago City is a new city built on the formerly-dark continent. Don't quote me on that, though; I don't have any sort of official source.

The end features scenes from the new season! Quick glimpses of Overborg, the Mechdragon and Pixal can be seen. Edited by Penkid11

I got my fingers crossed for December :D Though with Chima having there season finale in Dec., I imagine they would schedule Ninjago for Jan. and focus on Chima to boost sales for Christmas. Hopefully I'm wrong and we will get at least our first episodes by late December.

Probably after Chima gets its finale. We'll get it either next month or in January.

Speaking of which, it's aired in some countries already. I can't seem to find it online anywhere.

-Sci

Why no premier date!?!

That trailer was fantastic. Nice to finally understand what Pixal is, not to mention finding out that the Evil Eyes in Overborg's Crab Chair have some significance.

It's interesting how the new Ninja gear appears to come from the people of Borg Tower. I'm sure that will be significant sometime in the show.

I'm impatiently waiting!!