Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

I'm wondering what the stone army episode will be like. Will it be like the book cover that was found, depicting the ninja's in new kimono suits fighting red-armored black creatures with red straw hats? Or will it be something else entirely?

Seems weird that the ninjas would need new kimono suits just to fight a new enemy force(unless they have curses and the ninjas must wear them..or they just got new suits for the heck of it),but it will be very interesting to see how this plays out,considering the stone army don't really look like stone.Maybe it's just like they are like stones(they don't fall and continue fighting or whatever they do).

I think they look kinda like stone statues. Maybe with ruby armor or something.

I think (Just a guess) that they came from the island where the 4 golden weapons were forged, possibly due to a disturbance..

The Mega-Weapon being destroyed is the "disturbance".

Once again, interesting idea. However, if the island where the weapons were forged isn't it, I think they came from the island of darkness.

Edited by DraikNova

I think (Just a guess) that they came from the island where the 4 golden weapons were forged, possibly due to a disturbance..

The Mega-Weapon being destroyed is the "disturbance".

That sounds like a good possibility to me. But on the other hand, it could have something to do with the pirates. :sceptic:

Edited by Kai NRG

Once again, interesting idea. However, if the island where the weapons were forged isn't it, I think they came from the island of darkness.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but weren't they forged on the Island of Darkness? :sceptic: << I simply forget.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but weren't they forged on the Island of Darkness? :sceptic: << I simply forget.

Edit: o_O What the... Safari crashed and somehow it triple posted. Quite embarrassing. *huh* Extremely sorry.

Edited by Masta' Blasta'

No, they were forged on the Golden Peaks, which doesn't look very much like an Island.

I thought the Golden Peaks were a volcanic island?

It was never specified,actually, whether it was land or island based. Generally I would of thought that it would be land based.

It was never specified,actually, whether it was land or island based. Generally I would of thought that it would be land based.

Me too. Although, since they were in a flying boat, it could have been anywhere.

Seems weird that the ninjas would need new kimono suits just to fight a new enemy force(unless they have curses and the ninjas must wear them..or they just got new suits for the heck of it),but it will be very interesting to see how this plays out,considering the stone army don't really look like stone.Maybe it's just like they are like stones(they don't fall and continue fighting or whatever they do).

Yes they could just get the new costumes just cause, as they got the ZX uniforms for no reason really.

The Island of Darkness is a complete mystery to me. What is it about. What it's purpose is. Who are it's inhabitants are. I'm baffled. I'm also wondering what will happen to the Serpentine when this Stone Army is unleashed. They could go solo or be forgotten completely, Or maybe they are the Stone Army :look:. Maybe they evolve somehow.

NO! It looks like if a new episode doesn't air today... we'll have to wait another two weeks!! My TV guide says that the new episode isn't playing next week as well. :cry_sad:

NO! It looks like if a new episode doesn't air today... we'll have to wait another two weeks!! My TV guide says that the new episode isn't playing next week as well. :cry_sad:

Not playing next week as well? Do you mean that we won't get a new episode the first week of september. That would really be dissappoining. . . :sad:

I'm thinking that the snakes will drop out when the Stone Army comes around. If that's the case, it could make sense for that one not to air until a few weeks after the new snake spinners have been released. :sceptic:

Not playing next week as well? Do you mean that we won't get a new episode the first week of september. That would really be dissappoining. . . :sad:

I'm thinking that the snakes will drop out when the Stone Army comes around. If that's the case, it could make sense for that one not to air until a few weeks after the new snake spinners have been released. :sceptic:

Yes that's exactly what I mean.

You also make a good point about the last spinner/ booster releasing before the stone army arrives. I also can see them holding off on airing new episodes so that they can end the season closer to the next waves release date as well. That means at least a month-and-a-half wait until then. :cry_sad:

Yes that's exactly what I mean.

You also make a good point about the last spinner/ booster releasing before the stone army arrives. I also can see them holding off on airing new episodes so that they can end the season closer to the next waves release date as well. That means at least a month-and-a-half wait until then. :cry_sad:

I've heard (can't confirm it though) that the episodes won't air in the US until they have all aired in Asia. Yes, that would take a while, but (for those of us who like spoilers), we would probably get them bad quality early.

Well, I wonder if that is why we aren't getting a new episode. Maybe the next one will air at my birthday?

Well, I wonder if that is why we aren't getting a new episode. Maybe the next one will air at my birthday?

If that's what they're waiting for, I hope it's not too far away! :tongue: I really want to see who is behind the stone army though. :sceptic:

I was always thinking it was Lord Garmadon using the Mega Weapon. But know thanks to that confusing episode we saw last week, I'm really not sure. I hope now that the Stone Army have been shown in the Ninjago Character Encyclopedia, maybe now we will see the new episode.

Edited by Wall E2624

I wonder if they are cancelling the episodes till December, so people will have bought their Season 2 sets for Christmas before the 2013 sets are featured in Season 3.

Edited by DraikNova

I wonder if they are cancelling the episodes till December, so people will have bought their Season 2 sets for Christmas before the 2013 sets are featured in Season 3.

But if Lego were to finish the series by then, they could sell the third (second) season to build hype for the initial 2013 wave. It would be a great stocking stuffer or some. Besides, some little kids won't have a clue that Ninjago has 2013 sets until the day they see the sets in front of them. Once they watch the season in full, the next time they go to the store they will want their parents to buy the biggest set they can find.

That's a good idea but that last bit probably won't be popular among parents. :tongue: I certainly hope that is the case as they owe me an explanation for that last episode. I also want to see how the Stone Army is introduced. They have left my brain scrambled so I hope the give us a new episode soon.