Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

The real question is, do Nindroids dream of electric dragons? :tongue:

You deserve the prize for world's most horrible literature-related joke. Anyway, where's episode 19?

You deserve the prize for world's most horrible literature-related joke. Anyway, where's episode 19?

To all apearances, we're no longer getting the episodes early :cry_sad: So we'll have to wait until it shows in the US on CN. :thumbdown:

Darn.

EDIT: According to the lego wikia in the next episode Lord Garmadon travels back in time to stop Kai from becoming a ninja.

Edited by DraikNova

Darn.

EDIT: According to the lego wikia in the next episode Lord Garmadon travels back in time to stop Kai from becoming a ninja.

In the preview of the next episode they showed some familiar scenes from the first season. The episode sounds fun but isn't anything special, just another filler episode.

Darn.

That's correct; it's what showed at the end of episode five (as a preview of ep. 6).

It does seem interesting. And confusing. I mean, if Kai wasn't there the story could go all different ways. But I'm kind of thinking that the snakes will be dissmissed (somhow or other) in either this episode or the next (the stone army).

Was there ever a complete list of episodes for this season? I remember reading these episode names somewhere before there was even proof of Season 2's existence. Out of curiosity where would I find it?

Also, once good quality episodes hit YouTube, can some of you guys start posting them here? I loathe searching YouTube.

Was there ever a complete list of episodes for this season? I remember reading these episode names somewhere before there was even proof of Season 2's existence. Out of curiosity where would I find it?

Also, once good quality episodes hit YouTube, can some of you guys start posting them here? I loathe searching YouTube.

Here is a list of the episode anems (you can find them on IMDB - internet movie database, and probably other places as well):

EPISODE 1 - Darkness Shall Rise

EPISODE 2 - Pirates vs. Ninja

EPISODE 3 - Double Trouble

EPISODE 4 - Ninjaball Run

EPISODE 5 - Child’s Play

EPISODE 6 – Wong Place, Wrong Time

EPISODE 7 – The Stone Army

EPISODE 8 – The Day Ninjago Stood Still

EPISODE 9 – The Last Voyage

EPISODE 10 – Island of Darkness

EPISODE 11 – The Ticking Clock

EPISODE 12 - The Overlod Cometh

EPISODE 13 – The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master

And a link to the latest episode (Child's Play):

EPISODE 5

The Brick Bogger almost always has the episodes the day after they air on CN. :thumbup:

I really like the look of the next episode. It certainly doesn't look like the description we got of it earlier. But did anyone else see Lloyd disappear from the photo. Back To The Future reference! :laugh:

No, there was a preview for the episode after Childs Play (at least the one I saw on YouTube did, as the show does not air in Australia).

I really like the look of the next episode. It certainly doesn't look like the description we got of it earlier. But did anyone else see Lloyd disappear from the photo. Back To The Future reference! :laugh:

Yeah, I think this next episode looks great. And it could go a lot of different ways! :thumbup:

It's just the way you said it that made me think that.

Sorry for causing any confusion.

Yes this episode could be the funniest. I just can't wait any longer :cry_sad::laugh:

Me neither.

Unfortunatly, it seems we might just be getting a repeat of episode 2 next week. Not for sure, but since something like that happened last season, it seems like it might be true :cry_sad:

But, according to tv guide, on Wednesday we'll be seeing wrong place, wrong time.

Yes, I think it's actually next Wednesday we might be getting a repeat. Sorry I got that wrong. And also, it's interesting that Nya is there when Kai is traing with Sensei Wu in the trailer. But, Lord Garmadon had taken her previously - that was what made Kai want to be a ninja. So, if Lord Garmadon had not taken Nya, Kai wouldn't have an insentive to become a ninja. Of course, that could go several different ways. If I were Lord Garmadon, I would leave the past alone. But I guess he's deaperate!

Checked the guide. Wrong Place, Wrong Time is set for tomorrow. But next week it says Pirates VS. Ninja and Double Trouble will be repeated. I read the Pirates VS. Ninja description and it says:

"The ninja begin their quest to Tenebrae Surget, but are viciously attacked by another group of pirates."

Mistakes are not very often on this guide. So I would watch, just as a precaution.

Also if anyone remembers last season's one week break, it was between episodes 7 and 8 (Tick-Tock and Once Bitten, Twice Shy). It was the perfect spot as it built up anticipation for the other Ninja to discover their true potential. Being as the next episode after Wrong Place, Wrong Time is titled The Stone Army, I would think that would be a good place to take a break, unless of course something big happens at the end of the former. Either way the anticipation will hurt us, big time!

Checked the guide. Wrong Place, Wrong Time is set for tomorrow. But next week it says Pirates VS. Ninja and Double Trouble will be repeated. I read the Pirates VS. Ninja description and it says:

"The ninja begin their quest to Tenebrae Surget, but are viciously attacked by another group of pirates."

Mistakes are not very often on this guide. So I would watch, just as a precaution.

Also if anyone remembers last season's one week break, it was between episodes 7 and 8 (Tick-Tock and Once Bitten, Twice Shy). It was the perfect spot as it built up anticipation for the other Ninja to discover their true potential. Being as the next episode after Wrong Place, Wrong Time is titled The Stone Army, I would think that would be a good place to take a break, unless of course something big happens at the end of the former. Either way the anticipation will hurt us, big time!

Except for the description, yeah that's what I was talking about. So it looks like we'll have to wait an extra week for episode 7. :hmpf_bad:

That's the earlier (fake) synopsis for Pirates Vs. Ninja from IMDB. Good to know that whoever put that guide together checked their work. :hmpf:

I wonder what the Stone Army episode will be about. I'll guess we'll find out as soon as we see the trailer.