Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Popping in to say I saw the first episode of the new season. Overall it was good, but it seemed a little slow paced.

No, I'm not watching the episodes on the web. I prefer to watch it in full High Quality glory of the television.

Kalhiki

Popping in to say I saw the first episode of the new season. Overall it was good, but it seemed a little slow paced.

No, I'm not watching the episodes on the web. I prefer to watch it in full High Quality glory of the television.

Kalhiki

Yeah, a little slow for teh ninjas. I can't wiat until we hear more about the Island of Darkness :wink:

Me too. I also want to know more about that dino.

Edited by DraikNova

Looks like we've got a better quility episode 1 now. . . not as good as it could be but easier to hear.

Well, I hope somebody makes a composite, that is, both easier to hear as well as easier to see details on.

EDIT: Child´s Play is up! Link

Edited by DraikNova

Well, I hope somebody makes a composite, that is, both easier to hear as well as easier to see details on.

EDIT: Child´s Play is up! Link

Thanks! I actually like it better than episode 1 :wink:

Well, it is awesome in terms of humor and it does feature a dinosaur with the head of a a deep-sea fish.

Well, it is awesome in terms of humor and it does feature a dinosaur with the head of a a deep-sea fish.

That's what I don't like so much about the Dino. But it was really funny! (Especially when Lloyd discovers that the Ninja are kids :wink: )

Yes it was a very enjoyable episode. I like how Lloyd started missing being a child instead of just going into ninja training head on. But I don't get how Lloyd's voice barely changed when he grew up :look:

Yes it was a very enjoyable episode. I like how Lloyd started missing being a child instead of just going into ninja training head on. But I don't get how Lloyd's voice barely changed when he grew up :look:

Actually, it did change a little; he just didn't talk much. If you listen carefully, you can hear that his vioce did become a little deaper. :wink:

Slightly deeper yes. His new hairdo is weird. Kinda like his father's in the mini-movie where Lord Garmadon battles Sensei Wu and is banished to the underworld.

I know. His old hair was the same mold but slightly different in terms of TV depiction.

I liked the "Child's Play" episode a lot, even better than last season....noted the tilt at Alien Conquest, City, among other Lego themes...even Star Wars with light sabers ! :laugh:

I also noticed on that YouTube page a little note about a Lego Friend's TV series.....? :look:

I liked the "Child's Play" episode a lot, even better than last season....noted the tilt at Alien Conquest, City, among other Lego themes...even Star Wars with light sabers ! :laugh:

I also noticed on that YouTube page a little note about a Lego Friend's TV series.....? :look:

It's just a short 22-minute LEGO Friends mini movie. I'm pretty sure the show will continue the week after that.

-Gata signoff.png

Hopefully. Otherwise we'll need to find a new uploader. Anyway, the dino is the best non-set character yet!

It's just a short 22-minute LEGO Friends mini movie. I'm pretty sure the show will continue the week after that.

-Gata signoff.png

Good. . . it wouldn't make any sense to stop now anyway.

Looking forward to seeing all the new episodes after I come back from vacation.

No, not at all, we still have eight episodes left.

here's a description of Episode 19: Wrong Place, Wrong Time:

Lloyd, who is now a teenager, believes he is ready to face his father for the final battle. But where he faces Garmadon is not the right place, and Lloyd is not ready yet.

Sounds right if you ask me. . . :tongue:

here's a description of Episode 19: Wrong Place, Wrong Time:

Lloyd, who is now a teenager, believes he is ready to face his father for the final battle. But where he faces Garmadon is not the right place, and Lloyd is not ready yet.

Sounds right if you ask me. . . :tongue:

Wait if Lloyd was the same age as the ninja at the time then they got older together and it says "Lloyd, who is now a teenager"... does that mean the ninja are teenager :look:

Freaky :laugh:

Wait if Lloyd was the same age as the ninja at the time then they got older together and it says "Lloyd, who is now a teenager"... does that mean the ninja are teenager :look:

Freaky :laugh:

They are teenagers, to all apearances. Except - Zane is a robot (nindriod) so maybe he can't be a teenager. :tongue:

So the premiere of the new Ninjago season last week apparently did very well. The show has done nicely with its target age range in the past and makes me wonder how it might change the way TLG approaches TV programming in the future.

Today the second episode of the season will air in the U.S. Can't wait to see it! I've been mostly ignoring spoilers so far since I prefer to see the episodes when they actually air. But I know from the preview that this episode will have pirates, which is cool.

Edited by Aanchir

I'd rather say they are young adults. Or rather, in that undefined age you only know about that it's young like Tintin is. :tongue:

-Gata signoff.png