Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Double post again. Oh well, let's just get on with it. DARETH? DARETH? What kind of name for a kareteka is that? ZSERDSFZCVAMldLk. ERROR. ERROR. !@#ad v . Anyway, nice to see Lloyd's learned Spinjitzu. I think the reason he's the best ninja is because he is a master at doing what Ninja's are supposed to do: spreading complete and utter confusion. And I've just thought of a horrible pun: A pirate asking a Venomari: "What be yer poison, mate?"

Edited by DraikNova

Glad the set I got is featured in more than one episode. Pretty darn epic. Kinda similar to the anti-toa from Bionicle 2001 though.

Has anyone seen the trailer for episode 17? I would try and link it but I'm a bit lazy! It looks pretty epic beside the fact that it seems Dareth returns :sceptic:. It also looks like Garmadon finally faces off against the ninja. Search "Ninjago ep 17" in You Tube and you'll find it.

Just click the link in the episode above, when on youtube click on the uploader's name, and there you'll find the preview.

And here is episode 17 itself. . . :wink:

edit: sorry, posted the wrong video. :blush: Here is episode 17 :wink:

Somehow I can't seem to embed it so I'll just link it:

Episode 17

Edited by Kai NRG

Well, you uploaded the wrong video, but it has been released. Anyway, I really like these episodes. Wonder what will happen with the rest of the Ultra Sonic Raider though.

Edited by DraikNova

A very entertaining episode, I kind of liked and disliked the reappearance of Dareth and did anyone notice his face looked like Mutt Williams from Indiana Jones. I also hope we get those police hats some time in the future.

Did anyone else notice that during the first 2 minutes Kai's suit changed to the 2011 suit then changed back *huh*

Really? Can you say when this is easiest to see? This is an interesting error, switching the suits accidentally.

EDIT: Well, in the new trailer, it appears Garmadon has summoned a red T-rex-like creature and, at some point in the season, the ninja get turned into younger versions of themselves :laugh:!

PS: Did you know that golden T-rex-s existed in Ninjago during the golden age? Yup, the site says that. Poor Serpentine, having to fight a creature armed in gold. Good thing that the teeth of a golden T-rex would crumple like, well, gold.

Edited by DraikNova

Really? Can you say when this is easiest to see? This is an interesting error, switching the suits accidentally.

EDIT: Well, in the new trailer, it appears Garmadon has summoned a red T-rex-like creature and, at some point in the season, the ninja get turned into younger versions of themselves :laugh:!

PS: Did you know that golden T-rex-s existed in Ninjago during the golden age? Yup, the site says that. Poor Serpentine, having to fight a creature armed in gold. Good thing that the teeth of a golden T-rex would crumple like, well, gold.

Try and skip to 2:54 then you should see it.

I was wondering what that red thing was in the trailer and I too cracked up when I saw the Ninja's as little kids! :laugh:

A very entertaining episode, I kind of liked and disliked the reappearance of Dareth and did anyone notice his face looked like Mutt Williams from Indiana Jones. I also hope we get those police hats some time in the future.

Did anyone else notice that during the first 2 minutes Kai's suit changed to the 2011 suit then changed back *huh*

Yeah, I noticed. Funny! :laugh: To me, Dareth looks a bit like the new S8 Diver. . . minus the hat and leads, of course. :wink:

Try and skip to 2:54 then you should see it.

I was wondering what that red thing was in the trailer and I too cracked up when I saw the Ninja's as little kids! :laugh:

Supposedly this is what will happen in Episode 5 (althouh we have had a couple false descriptions. . . Still, it seems acurate.)

5 “Child’s Play” August 15, 2012

When the Ninja interrupt Lord Garmadon from using his Mega-Weapon to ‘turn back the clock’ and bring to life the fossils of a monster, the Ninja are accidentally hit and turned into kids and are now forced to enlist Lloyd’s help to battle the awakened monster.

Supposedly this is what will happen in Episode 5 (althouh we have had a couple false descriptions. . . Still, it seems acurate.)

5 “Child’s Play” August 15, 2012

When the Ninja interrupt Lord Garmadon from using his Mega-Weapon to ‘turn back the clock’ and bring to life the fossils of a monster, the Ninja are accidentally hit and turned into kids and are now forced to enlist Lloyd’s help to battle the awakened monster.

Wait, where did you get that description from? Just seems perfect, to have what the two best parts of the season in one episode.

Edited by DraikNova

Wait, where did you get that description from? Just seems perfect, to have what the two best parts of the season in one episode.

I just got it from sombody's comment on thebrickblogger. They probably got it from wikipedia or IMDB, but I don't know (too lazy to check, I guess :wink: ).

Well, as it's not from wikipedia, I checked, do you have a link to IMDB?

It's not from IMDB either. . . they still have the same description. Hmm. I don't know where else it could be from! :tongue:

Well, as it's not from wikipedia, I checked, do you have a link to IMDB?

Ah, but if you were to check Brickipedia, the Lego wiki, you would find this among the episode summaries:

When the Ninja interrupt Lord Garmadon from using his Mega-Weapon to 'turn back the clock' and bring to life the fossils of a monster, the Ninja are accidentally hit and turned into kids and are now forced to enlist Lloyd's help to battle the awakened monster

As you can see it's identical, but thats all they have. We'll have more info this Saturday, as its the next episode to be uploaded on youtube.

On another note, Season 3 airs this Wednesday in the United States!

It's split up into two parts, here they are:

Part 1

Part 2

Still no better quality though (that is, not somebody taking a viedo with their camera. . . :wink: )