Legonardo

Nocty tribe - Shraliek

The Shraliek, a Nocturnus tribe of goblins, a very young breed, some 4 or 5 generations old. They came across via mutations, or some mishap with orks and dwarves, but most assume option one. often found in the edges of the nocturnian swamps, they are deadly hunters when in numbers, which they have. Derlin has taken most under his control

10035274496_f3f4c04707_z.jpg

EDIT: entire MOC:

edit again, moc posted in its own thread

oh gosh, only 3 minutes till the deadline!

The tribe was pretty annoying, if you remember a bunch of my figs got stole earlier this year, including my davy jones crew and urukhai beserkers, so most of my cool stuff from pre this year wasn't available for use, but hopefully this does the trick

Edited by Legonardo

Mean looking fellas! As always your rockwork is excellent.

Are there any pics of the whole MOC?

Thanks!

Gideon, just 2 or 3 minutes...

Beery, yes i did, holy moly i am crazy relieved, that was such a stressful 3 hours :laugh:

At first when I saw the cave I thought it was a good little scene , but whenni saw the entire picture with that house, I was blown away. I like how the houses appear to be hanging off the cliff.

My favourite tribe so far, really like the idea of crossing orcs and dwarves!

Thumbs up again LD. Pretty dang suh-weet! Can you guys feel the power rising in the East?!?

This is amazing!!! I was surprisingly shocked when the Shraliek cave close-up turned out to be a giant tower build :laugh:

Must be very nice to have dwarf orcs guard your house eh, hahaha :grin:

I love the rock work :wub:, the textures, details, and different angles you're able to create is just fantastic! Oh, and the tribe idea is great too.

Oh my god! Your Buildings in your Signature looks fu***g awesome!!! Where i can see more Pictures?

Brilliant work, and kudos for going with goblins! Each one of them has plenty of character, my favourites have to be the Archer and Captain Shortbeard hanging in the back.

Sucks about your figs getting stolen. I'm sure we all agree that it takes a low life son of a gun to even consider doing something like that, let alone actually going through with it.

Just got a bunch of orcs i shot on eBay now i only need to know which side the shraliek are on

Shraliek are mostly on the black spire, a few are neutral, but only small packs.

so basically join black spire!

sorry, can't fight along the drow, been hating them for a long time ...

who said you need to ally with the drow? every clique has sub-cliques, just get into the antidrow one

since when has evil been in unity?