Simon_S

Chapter 2: The Discovery of Nalderic

So much to love here, the water, the building, the rock work, and the waterfall all excelent! Nice job!

Thanks mate :classic:

Wow! The water is beautiful, the rocks are splendid, and the house is very stylish and neat - I even like the little fence around it! Makes my little newbie jaw drop.

Thank you. Did you already join one of the 4 guilds? I can only recommand it to you, you'll surely improve your building skills a lot!

EDIT: Thanks again for the praise, but you shouldn't bring up older topics. By bumping them all new, who deserve to be seen by as many people as possible, get bumped down.

lovely moc simon! i like the rock work and the water a lot!

Thanks Gunman. I really need to get now some more of those trans clear 1x2 bricks for making larger water sections :classic:.

Edited by Simon_S

Thank you. Did you already join one of the 4 guilds? I can only recommand it to you, you'll surely improve your building skills a lot!

EDIT: Thanks again for the praise, but you shouldn't bring up older topics. By bumping them all new, who deserve to be seen by as many people as possible, get bumped down.

Sorry about bumping an old topic, I found it while trawling through the Avalonia thread and it was only after I posted my comment that I realised how old it was!

I am definitely going to join GoH (already stalking all the threads, immersing myself in the great realm of Historica) but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and my character idea requires ordering some bricks to make it look right ;)

Therefore look out for me in early 2014!