Captain BeerBeard

NOCTURNUS TRIBE: The White Elves

Little is known of the White Elves. Most who have encountered them have suffered a painful death.

What is known is that they love their pole arms and horses. They Patrol the Ancient Burial Grounds

it seems, and the surrounding areas. The White Elves Steeds' can be heard for miles thundering through

the wastes. That's usaully a good time to go home or hide.

Sorry about the pic quality. I've been too weak and shakey from the flu. Also not very moc'ative the last few days. i put this together last minute.

More to come.....

elves1_copy.jpg

elves2_copy.jpg

elves_copy.jpg

You're right that the MOC habitat is a little sparse, but the photo quality and editing are top notch.

The figures themselves are excellent combos. They look cohesive and scary.

Excellent work overall here. I'm glad you got something done to represent Nocturnus!

Even for a quick build, I think it has enough evil on it and imposes respect. :devil:

Great figs BB, I like the chaging look they have, very intimidating!

Great figs CBB! The two to the right look truly evil, and a bearded elf is scary as well :wink:

Edited by Gideon

Cool figs, Captain :thumbup: I like your Nocty banner and as Torgar said giving the horses a charging pose makes the warriors seem much more intimidating :classic:

Thanks! I'll be sure to redo it after my HP comes back. MP is too low to use cure3.

Here, why don't you faint and have a Phoenix Down. :tongue:

Ahem, aside from that, awesome characters! They look like they have a lot of personality, as if each Elf has a story to them. The white glow around them gives a very supernatural feel too :laugh:

I love the idea of these White Elves, the flesh faces work really nicely here! I especially like the character with all the blood lines on his face, combined with the blonde, long hair he (?) looks even more menacing. Now if these hairs would only come in white, I bet that would be even more creepy!

The base is quite simple but I think that this is totally okay as its all about the figs this time. Like the guidon on the left!

so what are white elves? why are they evil? never heard of white elves before, but really like your figs. Cool stuff!

I didn't expect the azog head would make such a good combo with elven hair: looks great!

The MOC may be a little sparse, but the figure designs, posing, and photo compositions are top notch! I can't wait to see more of these guys.

Certainly dont want to bump into these chaps on my morning slougter...

Glad you entered, the figs are mean, hope to see them in future mocs!