Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Goblins at your door!

I don't think he's going around trick-or-treating. :look:

Another awesome goblin sculpture. The coloring on this one is interesting. I love that roof technique, too. :thumbup:

Great MOC, and l must admit that the great goblin did make me :laugh: and the scale setting is really nice, some nice techniques have been used, lm loving the roof with those diving flippers, good job :classic:

Another great addition to your goblin series :thumbup: The house looks amazing and the goblin's facial expression is priceless :laugh:

You sure do make some really fantastic goblins. It reminds me of the scene from fraggle rock. I like your technique used for the vines growing up the wall.

Edited by kermit

Another fantastic goblin! The house is well built, and the mushrooms add a lot of detail. I am digging that roof design! It is such a fantastic idea!

Your goblins really are quite cute, in a grusome sort of way! They have loads of personality, and the studded heads make me think that they must have the wartiest skin ever. :laugh: I can see this fellow being some kind of Bilbo Baggins of the goblin world, about to embark upon an unexpected adventure! :thumbup: