Hammerstein NWC

Nocturnus Tribes - A Murder of Black Crows

Summoned back from the realms of Hell come the Black Crows. Discovered in the Ancient Burial Grounds (In the Siccus Badlands) they now raid along the borders of Nocturnus.

In life these Black Falcons were so evil they were shunned by their Commanders. The Master of Crows bathed their rotting bones in the Fountain of Blood. Restored to unlife they do his bidding much to their Chargrin. Their brutality knows no bounds. Led into Battle but their Lord Evall Falcao and his Champion known simply as "the Brutalist" they are almost impossible to stop.

Death is just a state of mind when you have been reborn in the fountain of blood. Corpses of the fallen are simply thrown back into the fountain after battle to be returned to combat another day once again reinvigorated to unlife. During battle their consumer potions filled with the blood from the fountain curing even severe wounds immediately.

Each rebirth gives the host a slightly worse outlook. their blood rage enhanced.

Left to Right

Archer

Executioner

The Master of Crows

The Brutaliist

Evall Falcao

Black Crow Spearman

Outside the Temple of Blood

10026769064_4608980b25_z.jpg

FIGBARF

10026904015_096015998f_z.jpg

Bonus Wip with help from Reggie Rhuabard my Cat.

9969678665_456c6d6460_z.jpg

This is great man, great tribe, but what jumped at me is the impeccable photography

keep it up!

I think these are easily the best Black Crows I have seen. The snot wall works really well too. Nice NPU with that Darth Maul head top piece. Look forward to more! Nocturnus! :devil:

Your figures look awesome dude. I love the use of aftermarket parts, and the your face selection is perfect for Nocturnus. Not to mention, your photography is like perfect!

Excellent photo work and very cool customs. Minifig lovers, Nocturnus is your home!!

Wicked humans, I like it. :thumbup:

The cat is their secret weapon. :laugh:

Jeeze, Nocturnus gets more terrifying by the minute. Ha, it was like all the evil was asleep for book one except for Dr. Rod who kept the light on.

I love your figures, very menacing. I also really like the use of the rounded piece on the top of the snot wall. Well done!

Jeeze, Nocturnus gets more terrifying by the minute. Ha, it was like all the evil was asleep for book one except for Dr. Rod who kept the light on.

We're coming to get y'all! Also, I'm pretty sure the light was off- we Nocturnians like the dark.

Edited by Lord Vladivus

The shirt-less guy is the best out of the bunch. He looks like someone from mortal kombat. Im surprised that your cat doesnt destroy your models.

Edited by kermit

Awesome to see the rumored evil of Nocturnus truly start to become put into bricks!

Excellent figures and flawless photography, keep it up!

Okay, who threw a hundred cats into the Fountain of Blood and brought Cat-zilla to life?

Hahaha, just kidding (Reggie's adorable!).

The hooded axe figure is my favorite, especially his head-in-a-basket :laugh:

This idea of combining the falcon torsos with something evil is stunning. Your execution is even better. I LOVE the minimalistic presentation and as already mentioned, the snot work on your structure is stunning. :wub:

My favorite fig must be the Master of Crows but the usage of Two Face's face is also very nice. Hope to see more of you in Historica in the future!

Thank you all for your kind words. It's the most positive feedback I've had since I came to Eurobricks.

I take photoz with a friend of mine, who is a photography enthusiast. We are a team and compose and shoot all the photo's together and then edit them a bit in photoshop afterwards. He does all the clever editing and I just build the things to go in em :) There's no substitute for a good light tent and some powerful ligthing. With the days getting shorter here it's harder to get good captures without the right gear!

I'm really enjoying starting off in Historica and I hope my building skills can get up to scratch so my minifigs have somewhere nice to LIVE! I hope to MOC some of the other chaps I've built to! Now the tribes challenge has been extended I'm going to do a nice scene for the Bridge Troglodyte and I'd like to build a chariot or three aswell!

Again some awesome minifigs!!! And your friend is a really good photographer :laugh:

What a creepy back story, very creative and really well thought out! And the creepy figs match it well. Also, I love the photography - it really shows how a good setup and some know how can really help show off a moc.