Torgar

Nocturnus Tribes: The Vargen

The Vargen are a militaristic tribe of permanent werewolves. They are led by Marrok the Cruel. Marrok was once a man from Avalonia, but he was shunned from society and banished to Nocturnus. Filled with rage, he formed The Vargen to seek revenge. The Vargen live in their den, a vast labyrinth of tunnels and chambers under the highlands in the northern Rakath Mountains. They study and worship the moon, and through their devout studies, they have developed a method to make their werewolf transformations permanent. The Vargen are known for ther savagery, particularly during the full moon. Every full moon three raiding parties are sent out to kidnap one young child from each Avalonia, Mitgardia, and Kaliphlin. These children are converted and trained as werewolves. It is for this reason that The Vargen are one of the most feared and hated tribes in all of historica.

10026336305_4c52ddc95a.jpg

10026359466_901fe76a4e.jpg

Marrok the Cruel still bears the scars from when he was attacked:

10026366706_5655073703.jpg

Great rock work, and the Chima wolves look pretty evil like that- I've been unsure on some of the figs, but you're swaying me the other way! I'm glad I'm Nocturnian, wouldn't want to be kidnapped by these guys!

Those figs are just perfect! I think I should start eying the Chima line some more :wink:

I think that Chima is underused in Historica, and I think your moc shows off how well chima can be incorporated into historica! Keep up the good work, I will enjoy seeing your future work.

Interesting cave and menacing figs.

Looks like the tribes on Nocturnus are very strong. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I wasnt sure if the dark blue would work with the dark green, but I like how it turned out. I was going for a "scattered moonlight" look; I think it would look better with a darker backgound.

Great entry torgar, loving the use of dk blue, and the tribe itself is pretty sweet too

Keep it up!

Nice moc and rock work. You seem to be an expert at making rocks and mountains look realistic.

The dark green and dark blue plates give a very unique look and I like it :thumbup:

Great rockwork and figs too, those Chima characters are perfect for Nocturnus :classic:

I just adore the color usage for the grass. Dark blue and dark green go in hand just fine! *taking note* :devil:

Also like your figs. I never was a big fan of the Chima stuff but they actually seem to work! Nice one! The rock is quite stunning, too. Looking forward to more of your builds!

I love the landscaping in this - the rock work, the colour choices, the layering of plates for the ground, and the tree are all fantastic!