Sign in to follow this  
De Sandman

The bone collector

Hi to ya maties.....it's been a while but the last 4 days i've been working on a new ship, was wondering wat you guys thought about it......there's no interiour....9956427144_7213e64718_z.jpg9956441666_d36b3317ec_z.jpg9956402545_61a4b84a88_z.jpg9956539253_c780a5c4d8_z.jpg9956441726_c63aaaefef_z.jpg9956426804_e1e9d1df5d_z.jpg

Nice looking ship! The color scheme definitely makes it look like a pirate ship. Add some more bones to it and you have the QAR's big sister. I can't tell too well from the pictures, but are those dark red or standard red? I like the technic anchor too.

Overall I like it, but maby some less bones? :look: Is his gonna be a pirate ship or something? Keep it up.

Captain Becker

EDIT: Noticed my error: Anchor isnt made from bones, my bad.

Edited by Captain Becker

Thanks for the nice comments.....it will be manned by pirates indeed, the red is the standard red, i can't add more bones, i'm out of them, and Wesley you're a bit right about being the evil twin of persephone, i used your ship as an example, i liked it really, really well, i won't make an interiour because the inside is full of reinforcements, she's very stiff though, the masts will be fully rigged with custom rigging and custom sails...... i will upload some better quality pictures later

Nice to see, that non-prefab-hull ship of the lines became more popular.

Doesn't look too heavy, lovely curve.

Well done Sir!

A very nice looking pirate ship De Sandman :pir-blush: I especially like the stern: Very fitting to the ship, but the one thing I would change would be the colour scheme of the rudder. Against the black and red, the grey and brown rudder looks a bit out of place in my opinion, but overall, a great build :)

I love how you made the mast and rigging in your updated pic. It looks very robust.

Edited by kermit

I like the shape of the bow, I'm not so fond of the bones but I guess its name has to come from somewhere pir_laugh2.gif .

If you wish to improve this ship some more I suggest you work with 1/2 offsets to get a smoother shape.

Oh and great job on the rigging so far :thumbup: .