Sign in to follow this  
r_history_lego0

[MOC] A normal day in the middle-ages

Hello EB!

A few days ago I told that I returned, I was away for a long, long time. Today I'll show you my latest MOC, I still created another one, but I won't show that one.

Enjoy my MOC, C & C is always welcome.

I alway have loved to make castle MOC's, so here is one again. But in the future I'll change my theme for a while, I'll create a pirates MOC. More I wouldn't say yet..

A normal day in the Middle-ages, the farmer is going to haymake and the chickens are walking around in the courtyard. Enjoy!

3m1t.jpg

zmzj.jpg

5b50.jpg

2u37.jpg

Some other pictures in the Spoiler:

s6a2.jpg

ychl.jpg

ychl.jpg

q0we.jpg

As said, C & C is welcome!

Greetingz

Edited by r_history_lego0

Excellent scene! The woodwork on the house is neat and I like the window looking out of the roof :thumbup:

Very good landscaping too, the little pond is a nice touch :classic:

Lovely house, I like the atmosphere of nature and peace, the colors look very well all in together, and the base is a plus. :thumbup:

Great! Love the house, and the pond is great! I especially love the lime accents and vegetation next to the pond! :thumbup: :thumbup:

On 9/23/2013 at 7:52 PM, soccerkid6 said:

Excellent scene! The woodwork on the house is neat and I like the window looking out of the roof :thumbup:

Very good landscaping too, the little pond is a nice touch :classic:

Thank you!

On 9/23/2013 at 9:21 PM, Niku said:

Lovely house, I like the atmosphere of nature and peace, the colors look very well all in together, and the base is a plus. :thumbup:

Thank you!

On 9/23/2013 at 9:25 PM, Balthazar said:

Just handsome creation.

So simple, but handsome :classic:

Thank you too!

On 9/23/2013 at 9:46 PM, mpoh98 said:

Wonderful moc, the house is fantastic! I love the landscape and pond as well.

Thank you, it isn't difficult to create.. If you want, I'll post some other photo's of the pond.

On 9/23/2013 at 10:00 PM, Infernum said:

Great! Love the house, and the pond is great! I especially love the lime accents and vegetation next to the pond! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you!

_________

Edited by r_history_lego0

Very well done. I like the whole atmosphere the build gives. I don't know much about farming, but I would expect this to be pretty lifelike for the time period.

The base is well done and adds a lot to a MOC, even though I've never built a base for any of my MOCs. Did you just lay out rows of 2x bricks and then plate over the top?

The house is really well done too. I like the detailing created by the studs exposed.

Keep up the good work.

WOW! I am amazed of how you have packed so much detail in such a small house! I also like the vegetation you have around the house and I love that pig behind the house! Could you please post some pictures of the inside? Thanks!

Thanks to all :)

I was away for a while, today I will probably update some new moc's.

Hope I am able to stay now for longer then I could in the past. School takes so much time of my life, also I love to play Tanki Online.