gerkenz

LEGO Fan Weekend Skaerbaek - Denmark

LEGO Fan Weekend 2013

Date: September 27th to 29th

One of the greatest LEGO events in Denmark is again on schedule!

Who will be there ? Hope to see you...

LEGO-Fan-Weekend-2013---ENGLISH---A4-Poster.jpg?v=1ak03whhvimmea

further information at fanweekend.dk

Edited by gerkenz

I will come for sure. Swedish delegation is this year twice as big with 12 members attending.

I'm coming as well, third time for me. And I think the Norwegian delegation this year is 19 people.

Great - this is awesome to meet so different people again. Is there someone representing the EUROBRICKS LUG or are you all involved on your local LUGs ?

The Dutch delegation is around 18, but were not doing a lot promotion for our Lug on this event that I know off. So that leaves more promotion for eurobricks :thumbup:

Will be there presented some new exclusive set like last year?

Maybe, maybe not. Don't think they've ever announced before the event whether they'll present a set there, but they've done it at least last year and the year before, so I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll do it this year too.

Now, if only they could finish setting up the table my MOC is supposed to be put on things could get moving here..

Will be there presented some new exclusive set like last year?

I was considering going to this event, but I couldn't afford few days off from work due to project submission deadlines. Anyway, it would be great to see some new sets revealed. Maybe a restaurant...

:wink:

There might :wink: !

Might there one day be a copmike at LFW too, or is that one of the things we won't find here? :wink:

Thanks everyone for an amazing weekend filled with the most amazing MOCs and more than 300 super AFOLs. Let's do this again next year. :laugh:

Im Danish AFOL, so ofcourse i was there. i had my pirate ships with me again. And as usual, they were very very popular. Along with my lighthouse and sea monsters. And as usual, an amazing exhibit. One last note, its the biggest LEGO-fan-event in europe

Thanks everyone for an amazing weekend filled with the most amazing MOCs and more than 300 super AFOLs. Let's do this again next year. :laugh:

I wish so! Your speechs were actually funny :D